Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 17

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 17


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #161 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 11:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Thatís interesting Ayata. I thought it would have been a Lebanese phone number that called you, not a NSW number.
Did you say you spoke directly to Imane or was it someone else.
I can imagine how stressful it is after the interview! Youíre very close now!

I spoke directly with Imane, I was expecting a Lebanese number too but I think the call gets transferred through Australian Embassy, thats what I concluded from my Google research.
And yes it is stressful, like we are one step closer but I feel like these phase is harder than that year of waiting ahah.


Reply With Quote
  #162 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaMelbourne View Post
Hello everyone

I am Australian and fiance is Egyptian living in UAE, we submitted our PMV application on 13 December 18.

Do many of you submit without a migration agent? We didn't use one and now I am worried we should have as I have heard Beirut is a tough office.
Hi Tanya, we didn't use a migration agent either and it seems like most people don't use a migration agent, however I know one girl who used a migration agent for her visa application which was lodged in September but they haven't heard anything back till now.


Reply With Quote
  #163 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 12:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 52
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
How long does Beirut take to grant Visa after phone interview with c.o? We've reached about a months since and still no news....

It's not fair the Visa grant relies so much on just pure luck because some are granted in a matter of weeks while others are waiting for years.


Last edited by 3van; 04-16-2019 at 12:41 PM.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #164 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 01:00 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3van View Post
How long does Beirut take to grant Visa after phone interview with c.o? We've reached about a months since and still no news....

It's not fair the Visa grant relies so much on just pure luck because some are granted in a matter of weeks while others are waiting for years.
My fon interview was last dec.
So frustrating..
Specially that we have plans and we are committed to work plus the flight tickets (the earlier the cheaper),,so literally my life is all depending on the grant letter!


Reply With Quote
  #165 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3van View Post
How long does Beirut take to grant Visa after phone interview with c.o? We've reached about a months since and still no news....

It's not fair the Visa grant relies so much on just pure luck because some are granted in a matter of weeks while others are waiting for years.
It also depends on how quickly you upload documents and evidence but yes I do agree that luck plays an important role


Reply With Quote
  #166 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 02:18 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Please update your flag here .

i'm going to lodge visa subclass 309 and my partner is in east africa. can someone please help me with a checklists that's needs to be lodge with an online application i want to be fully ready when lodging my application.

thank you


Reply With Quote
  #167 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2019, 11:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 181
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
That’s interesting Ayata. I thought it would have been a Lebanese phone number that called you, not a NSW number.
Did you say you spoke directly to Imane or was it someone else.
I can imagine how stressful it is after the interview! You’re very close now!

I spoke directly with Imane, I was expecting a Lebanese number too but I think the call gets transferred through Australian Embassy, thats what I concluded from my Google research.
And yes it is stressful, like we are one step closer but I feel like these phase is harder than that year of waiting ahah.
o

Ah ok. That makes sense it would go through the embassy here 😊


Reply With Quote
  #168 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 04:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 52
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
It also depends on how quickly you upload documents and evidence but yes I do agree that luck plays an important role
All documents were uploaded when the application was lodged . We never recieved requests for any documents..


Reply With Quote
  #169 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 05:41 AM
Sillysal7's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 153
Please update your flag here .

11 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3van View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
It also depends on how quickly you upload documents and evidence but yes I do agree that luck plays an important role
All documents were uploaded when the application was lodged . We never recieved requests for any documents..
It is all luck unfortunatly. Ahhh....


Reply With Quote
  #170 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 12:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Very frustrated right now, my fiance just received a call from the embassy requesting more documents, this time they want our marriage certificate from an Islamic Celebrant and from court.
What I didn't understand is why they called to request info and why did they call him?
Unnecessary anxiety at night


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com