Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 171

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 171


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1701 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2020, 05:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Please read my post again...I said it is only a delay due to covid that our offshore visas will take longer this year. I donít think you read my post correctly. But I said exactly what you said in different words...
You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
onshore has been taking less time to process and grant than offshore
I read to to say that onshore applications are faster than offshore.

Normally they are actually slower..

However, it seems that offshore has still been faster, from these recent times from the forum.

The average processing times for April, May and June, that I have seen in 2020, have been:

820 grants 18.8 months. (19 grants)
309 grants 10.5 months. (9 grants)

The same period in 2019
820 grants 18.4 months (15 grants)
309 grants 9.2 months (64 grants)

However, many 309s are being delayed, and the future grant times may well be much longer, once released.


Reply With Quote
  #1702 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2020, 05:22 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Yes, RECENTLY* ONSHORE is taking less time as everyone else was posting about this yesterday (That more onshore grants are showing on fb and only a few 309) . It wasn’t before BUT NOW it is...hope you get what I meant to say now. 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Please read my post again...I said it is only a delay due to covid that our offshore visas will take longer this year. I don’t think you read my post correctly. But I said exactly what you said in different words...
You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
onshore has been taking less time to process and grant than offshore
I read to to say that onshore applications are faster than offshore.

Normally they are actually slower..

However, it seems that offshore has still been faster, from these recent times from the forum.

The average processing times for April, May and June, that I have seen in 2020, have been:

820 grants 18.8 months. (19 grants)
309 grants 10.5 months. (9 grants)

The same period in 2019
820 grants 18.4 months (15 grants)
309 grants 9.2 months (64 grants)

However, many 309s are being delayed, and the future grant times may well be much longer, once released.


Reply With Quote
  #1703 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2020, 05:29 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Also the video is my main message here....please watch. Maybe you already knew this info but some other people here might find it helpful to watch this video which was added 6 days ago, so it is updated info on the current offshore visa processing procedures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Please read my post again...I said it is only a delay due to covid that our offshore visas will take longer this year. I don’t think you read my post correctly. But I said exactly what you said in different words...
You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
onshore has been taking less time to process and grant than offshore
I read to to say that onshore applications are faster than offshore.

Normally they are actually slower..

However, it seems that offshore has still been faster, from these recent times from the forum.

The average processing times for April, May and June, that I have seen in 2020, have been:

820 grants 18.8 months. (19 grants)
309 grants 10.5 months. (9 grants)

The same period in 2019
820 grants 18.4 months (15 grants)
309 grants 9.2 months (64 grants)

However, many 309s are being delayed, and the future grant times may well be much longer, once released.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1704 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2020, 11:53 AM
Mkenya 19's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 130
Please update your flag here .

15 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Also the video is my main message here....please watch. Maybe you already knew this info but some other people here might find it helpful to watch this video which was added 6 days ago, so it is updated info on the current offshore visa processing procedures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Please read my post again...I said it is only a delay due to covid that our offshore visas will take longer this year. I don’t think you read my post correctly. But I said exactly what you said in different words...
You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
onshore has been taking less time to process and grant than offshore
I read to to say that onshore applications are faster than offshore.

Normally they are actually slower..

However, it seems that offshore has still been faster, from these recent times from the forum.

The average processing times for April, May and June, that I have seen in 2020, have been:

820 grants 18.8 months. (19 grants)
309 grants 10.5 months. (9 grants)

The same period in 2019
820 grants 18.4 months (15 grants)
309 grants 9.2 months (64 grants)

However, many 309s are being delayed, and the future grant times may well be much longer, once released.
Thanks for sharing the video.


Reply With Quote
  #1705 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2020, 03:51 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
No worries 🙂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkenya 19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Also the video is my main message here....please watch. Maybe you already knew this info but some other people here might find it helpful to watch this video which was added 6 days ago, so it is updated info on the current offshore visa processing procedures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Please read my post again...I said it is only a delay due to covid that our offshore visas will take longer this year. I don’t think you read my post correctly. But I said exactly what you said in different words...
You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
onshore has been taking less time to process and grant than offshore
I read to to say that onshore applications are faster than offshore.

Normally they are actually slower..

However, it seems that offshore has still been faster, from these recent times from the forum.

The average processing times for April, May and June, that I have seen in 2020, have been:

820 grants 18.8 months. (19 grants)
309 grants 10.5 months. (9 grants)

The same period in 2019
820 grants 18.4 months (15 grants)
309 grants 9.2 months (64 grants)

However, many 309s are being delayed, and the future grant times may well be much longer, once released.
Thanks for sharing the video.


Reply With Quote
  #1706 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2020, 09:51 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes given
Hi Everyone,
My story, Applied OCT 2017 for PMV Refused in MAY 2018 due to not believing we were in a genuine relationship and intend to marry and live together. We did provide photos of the to months we spent together and our engagement party photos also provided a intend of marriage notice and call history which we should have updated we also got interviewed 3 months before the refusal which went well but they focused on the fact that we havent planned for any wedding which i explained to them that i wanted to wait to see when we would get a Grant. Applied AAT 1 week after refusal MAY 2018 Traveled to see my fiance FEB 2019 Traveled again FEB 2020 and still here with him. We got and email for a hearing in APRIL 2020... on they day of the hearing we were prepared and ready to start when the Tribual wasnt able to call our moble number because they weren't dialing it correctly after my migration agent on the other line with them helped them dial the number correctly we were all on the line ready to begin the hearing which was supposed to start 11AM aus time we were all online around 11:15 due to them not dialling the area code correctly, then the tribunal member decides he doesnt want to proceed with the hearing and postpones. From that day till now still havent heard anything from the Tribunal still sending them pictures the member incharge of our cas has not showed up since that day. During the almost 2 year wait for a hearing i have provided them with photos of us together i have sent them thousands of call history most of them over 3 hours a day of calls. I also had a mental breakdown becuase of the stressful process and went to see a psychologist which also asked for a priority hearing that was refused. Now i dont know whats going to happen


Reply With Quote
  #1707 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2020, 10:37 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 16
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naro886 View Post
Hi Everyone,
My story, Applied OCT 2017 for PMV Refused in MAY 2018 due to not believing we were in a genuine relationship and intend to marry and live together. We did provide photos of the to months we spent together and our engagement party photos also provided a intend of marriage notice and call history which we should have updated we also got interviewed 3 months before the refusal which went well but they focused on the fact that we havent planned for any wedding which i explained to them that i wanted to wait to see when we would get a Grant. Applied AAT 1 week after refusal MAY 2018 Traveled to see my fiance FEB 2019 Traveled again FEB 2020 and still here with him. We got and email for a hearing in APRIL 2020... on they day of the hearing we were prepared and ready to start when the Tribual wasnt able to call our moble number because they weren't dialing it correctly after my migration agent on the other line with them helped them dial the number correctly we were all on the line ready to begin the hearing which was supposed to start 11AM aus time we were all online around 11:15 due to them not dialling the area code correctly, then the tribunal member decides he doesnt want to proceed with the hearing and postpones. From that day till now still havent heard anything from the Tribunal still sending them pictures the member incharge of our cas has not showed up since that day. During the almost 2 year wait for a hearing i have provided them with photos of us together i have sent them thousands of call history most of them over 3 hours a day of calls. I also had a mental breakdown becuase of the stressful process and went to see a psychologist which also asked for a priority hearing that was refused. Now i dont know whats going to happen

Sorry to hear, what more evidence do they want?


Reply With Quote
  #1708 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2020, 08:21 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
Please update your flag here .

Hi there, I’ve applied from Iran but as you know I can’t provide my biometrics due to global lockdowns, I just read your post and wonder to know how did you go ? Any update ?


Reply With Quote
  #1709 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2020, 01:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 61
Please update your flag here .

12 likes received
20 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadian_x View Post
Hi there, Iíve applied from Iran but as you know I canít provide my biometrics due to global lockdowns, I just read your post and wonder to know how did you go ? Any update ?
Hi Nadian, getting any paperwork done in Iran can be a challenge at the best of times. My husband is there and we are about to submit our application, just wondering if you can elaborate please on what you know about the problems getting biometrics done at the moment? Are they closed? We plan to submit our police checks and medicals immediately after applying. Thanks.


Reply With Quote
  #1710 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2020, 02:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 61
Please update your flag here .

12 likes received
20 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naro886 View Post
Hi Everyone,
My story, Applied OCT 2017 for PMV Refused in MAY 2018 due to not believing we were in a genuine relationship and intend to marry and live together. We did provide photos of the to months we spent together and our engagement party photos also provided a intend of marriage notice and call history which we should have updated we also got interviewed 3 months before the refusal which went well but they focused on the fact that we havent planned for any wedding which i explained to them that i wanted to wait to see when we would get a Grant. Applied AAT 1 week after refusal MAY 2018 Traveled to see my fiance FEB 2019 Traveled again FEB 2020 and still here with him. We got and email for a hearing in APRIL 2020... on they day of the hearing we were prepared and ready to start when the Tribual wasnt able to call our moble number because they weren't dialing it correctly after my migration agent on the other line with them helped them dial the number correctly we were all on the line ready to begin the hearing which was supposed to start 11AM aus time we were all online around 11:15 due to them not dialling the area code correctly, then the tribunal member decides he doesnt want to proceed with the hearing and postpones. From that day till now still havent heard anything from the Tribunal still sending them pictures the member incharge of our cas has not showed up since that day. During the almost 2 year wait for a hearing i have provided them with photos of us together i have sent them thousands of call history most of them over 3 hours a day of calls. I also had a mental breakdown becuase of the stressful process and went to see a psychologist which also asked for a priority hearing that was refused. Now i dont know whats going to happen
Hi Naro, sorry to hear this. Just seeing your travel timelines - how long were you together for before you applied, and how many trips did you make to see each other between application date in 2017 and refusal in May 2018? You say you saw each other again 9 months later in Feb 2019 and then an entire 12 months after that in Feb 2020? What other evidence did you send them about your relationship during these times other than call logs and photos? Have you labeled and dated the photos so you can demonstrate timelines? Did you supply any evidence as to your wedding plans ie. contact/consultation with a wedding planer, venue quotes, guest lists, budget planning, proposed dates (even unconfirmed) etc? How have you demonstrated you have combined your affairs - finances, property, wills, etc. Do you have a lawyer? Sounds like possibly you are waiting for a new case worker if they have not showed up again as you say. You might need something more than a letter from a psychologist, I would definitely be looking at providing stat decs explaining your situation and engage a lawyer at this point. I know how stressful this is, its an extremely complex and emotional process applying for these visas. Sending you good wishes and hope you have a positive outcome very soon.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com