Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 19

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 19


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #181 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 117
Users Flag! From saudiarabia

8 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
I'll wait till next month if I dont hear back from them I'll be more than happy to file a complaint against them.
If you think the interview was unprofessional you can write to immigration about it. My agent complained about the CO being poorly trained in conducting interviews. Furthermore, my agent has confirmed to me that they cannot reject the visa and they must act according to legislation. Therefore, it is 100% sure that it wont affect your application.


Reply With Quote
  #182 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoal3rs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
I'll wait till next month if I dont hear back from them I'll be more than happy to file a complaint against them.
If you think the interview was unprofessional you can write to immigration about it. My agent complained about the CO being poorly trained in conducting interviews. Furthermore, my agent has confirmed to me that they cannot reject the visa and they must act according to legislation. Therefore, it is 100% sure that it wont affect your application.
Thanks for the reassurance, she seemed professional but a lot of very personal questions which I think she is entitled to ask, but what I didn't like is that she is asking us to send things we've sent before like send photos and a document again. I'll wait and see what happens with them.
Thanks again for the reassurance.


Reply With Quote
  #183 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 02:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 117
Users Flag! From saudiarabia

8 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
Thanks for the reassurance, she seemed professional but a lot of very personal questions which I think she is entitled to ask, but what I didn't like is that she is asking us to send things we've sent before like send photos and a document again. I'll wait and see what happens with them.
Thanks again for the reassurance.
When did you apply?


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #184 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 03:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoal3rs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
Thanks for the reassurance, she seemed professional but a lot of very personal questions which I think she is entitled to ask, but what I didn't like is that she is asking us to send things we've sent before like send photos and a document again. I'll wait and see what happens with them.
Thanks again for the reassurance.
When did you apply?

I applied last year April 15th.


Reply With Quote
  #185 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 03:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 117
Users Flag! From saudiarabia

8 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
I applied last year April 15th.
Fingers crossed. Your application is a bit old.


Reply With Quote
  #186 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2019, 04:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoal3rs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
I applied last year April 15th.
Fingers crossed. Your application is a bit old.
Yes it, just over a year old, I think they want to get rid of our case asap that's why the called to request for info and told us to urgently provide documents.
Fingers crossed I hear back before the weekend begins.


Reply With Quote
  #187 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

I received another request for info (this is our 6th request for info). This time they are asking me to upload Iraqi ID, I think the reason for this is because I uploaded our Iraqi Marriage Licence yesterday. The other thing the requested is confirmation of wedding booking not just enquiries as I submitted that last week, I got in contact with a venue and currently waiting for confirmation email.
I don't know why they keep on requesting new evidence and documents and that booking thing seems very stupid to me, as this is something a couple should do together.
I'll have to be patient with them and hope for the best.


Reply With Quote
  #188 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2019, 08:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 117
Users Flag! From saudiarabia

8 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
I received another request for info (this is our 6th request for info). This time they are asking me to upload Iraqi ID, I think the reason for this is because I uploaded our Iraqi Marriage Licence yesterday. The other thing the requested is confirmation of wedding booking not just enquiries as I submitted that last week, I got in contact with a venue and currently waiting for confirmation email.
I don't know why they keep on requesting new evidence and documents and that booking thing seems very stupid to me, as this is something a couple should do together.
I'll have to be patient with them and hope for the best.
It seems that they are finalizing your application.


Reply With Quote
  #189 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2019, 09:01 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoal3rs View Post
It seems that they are finalizing your application.
You reckon? because it doesn't seem like that to me, I completed what they asked for and I'm going to wait and try to be patient.


Reply With Quote
  #190 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2019, 09:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 117
Users Flag! From saudiarabia

8 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayata View Post
You reckon? because it doesn't seem like that to me, I completed what they asked for and I'm going to wait and try to be patient.
It should be. Your application is old and it shouldn't take longer time.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com