My baby was born in outside during the 457 subsequence processing

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

My baby was born in outside during the 457 subsequence processing


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 01:41 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From japan

Lightbulb My baby was born in outside during the 457 subsequence processing

Hello guys,

I really need some advise. My VISA situation is very complicated.

I am 457 VISA holder which was granted on Sep in 2016.
Then, I have submitted 457 subsequent VISA application on Jan 2018 in order to include my wife.
BUT after that, we realized we had a baby in Feb, and the baby was born in this month.

What's more complicated thing is that I am going to submit 186 VISA end of 2018.
The 186 application includes my wife and my daughter.

I am living in Austraila, but my wife and my daughter are living in my country before 457 subsequent visa was submitted.

I want to bring my wife and my daughter when 457 VISA is approved. Is there any way to bring my daughter?

Thank you for any helps.


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,187
Users Flag! From canada

1522 likes received
148 likes given
I'm not sure if you can add the baby to the 457 application before it's granted or if you need to lodge a separate application (482 now) for her.

__________________
186 visa - Temporary Residence Transition stream
Granted Dec 2013

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2018, 01:16 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From japan

What happens after granted VISA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-May24 View Post
I'm not sure if you can add the baby to the 457 application before it's granted or if you need to lodge a separate application (482 now) for her.
Thank you for the reply.

I wouldn't submit new 482 subsequent VISA for my daughter because I have been waiting VISA processing for 10 months! I cannot wait additional 10months

Is there any way to bring my daughter to Australia?


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2018, 05:13 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 30
Users Flag! From australia

8 likes received
16 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmeboshiBento View Post
I wouldn't submit new 482 subsequent VISA for my daughter because I have been waiting VISA processing for 10 months! I cannot wait additional 10months
My wife and I just made the transition from Japan to Australia... and yeah, the waiting time is a killer... A quick google-fu got me this.....

Newborn children
If your child is born after you lodge your application but before a decision is made, attach to your ImmiAccount:
a completed Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances (266 KB PDF)
the child’s birth certificate
the child’s passport, when obtained.
When we receive the form and birth certificate:
the child will be added to your visa application
we will request a health check for the child
if the child was born in Australia, they will automatically be granted the same visa you held at the time of their birth.
If you are eligible for grant of the visa, we will need a copy of your child’s passport before decision.

There is no fee to add a newborn child to your application.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas...orn-child.aspx

Ganbatte!!! Shinpai nai!!

ScottM


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukotto.m View Post
My wife and I just made the transition from Japan to Australia... and yeah, the waiting time is a killer... A quick google-fu got me this.....

Newborn children
If your child is born after you lodge your application but before a decision is made, attach to your ImmiAccount:
a completed Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances (266 KB PDF)
the child’s birth certificate
the child’s passport, when obtained.
When we receive the form and birth certificate:
the child will be added to your visa application
we will request a health check for the child
if the child was born in Australia, they will automatically be granted the same visa you held at the time of their birth.
If you are eligible for grant of the visa, we will need a copy of your child’s passport before decision.

There is no fee to add a newborn child to your application.

Ganbatte!!! Shinpai nai!!

ScottM
Thank you for the advice

Seems like good solution!?
One thing I noticed is that the link is for 189VISA??
The path is "/visas/supporting/Pages/189/if-you-have-a-newborn-child.aspx"

I assume your wife is Japanese. If so, do you remember how did you obtain the Birth Certificate and Birth Certificate ?

I have family register, can it be alternative?

Arigatou!! ScottM


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:20 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From japan

So any helps ??


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2018, 10:15 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 30
Users Flag! From australia

8 likes received
16 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmeboshiBento View Post
Thank you for the advice

Seems like good solution!?
One thing I noticed is that the link is for 189VISA??
The path is "/visas/supporting/Pages/189/if-you-have-a-newborn-child.aspx"

I assume your wife is Japanese. If so, do you remember how did you obtain the Birth Certificate and Birth Certificate ?

I have family register, can it be alternative?

Arigatou!! ScottM

Ignore that 189 in the link, the main document is the form 1022. You can get to that link from here https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/incl

--> Newborn Child...

From what I can see " Form 1022 — Notification of changes in circumstances " is designed for all visa applications,is the document you need to complete..... The biggest issue is that you will need a passport for your new born....

Yes, my wife is a lovely Japanese lady - but we don't have any kids!!!

Best of luck,

Sukottom


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2018, 05:49 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From japan

Hi sukotto.m

I am sorry for late reply.

I could submitted Form1022

Thank you for the information !

I really appreciate you


Closed Thread

Tags
457, 457 and 186

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Baby is on the way& what should I do to get PR visa and to live with my baby in Au? M.beyonsai Visas and immigration 8 09-26-2015 10:49 PM
PR for new born baby senmannat Visas and immigration 0 04-22-2012 02:20 AM
Mother Australian citizen baby born in UK mcweedy Visas and immigration 1 11-21-2010 09:19 PM
Baby born offshore (VISA 457) Anantha Visas and immigration 2 02-16-2010 03:37 AM
Baby born in visa 457 LukeZuma Visas and immigration 1 02-12-2010 07:07 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com