Could any MARA help checking Relationship Statement?
Good afternoon everyone
Could some one help checking my relationship statement (Sponsor) for we are about to submit our Marriage Visa application? Reason is that my English is limited and I think this is so important to have it checked.
I don't get help from the Agency because they said they will charge $4-6K for help submitting visa application and managing it until visa is granted.
and they're not helping to double check our relationship statement because we didn't agree to go with them
So if someone could help us checking this statement for a fee (about 3 pages), please let me know the price you would charge as well that would me much appriciated
Thank you so much in advance
If it's all about the English perhaps it's easier for you to have one of your friends who may be very fluent in the language to have a read at it.
This might help:
Relationship history statements
● how, when and where you first met
● how your relationship developed
● when you decided to commit to a mutually exclusive relationship to the exclusion of all
● your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and
emotionally and when this level of commitment began)
● any periods of separation - when and why the separation occurred, for how long and
how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation and
● your future plans.
The statements written by you and your partner can be on ordinary writing paper or a
statutory declaration form may be used. Each statement or statutory declaration must be
signed and dated by the author.
Evidence of your relationship with your spouse
The decision maker must be satisfied that you and your spouse:
● have a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all
● have a relationship that is genuine and continuing
● live together; or do not live separately and apart on a permanent basis.
To assist in deciding your application the decision maker must have regard to all of the
circumstances of your relationship with your spouse including: the financial aspects of the
relationship, the nature of the household, the social aspects of the relationship and the
nature of your commitment to each other.
Provide evidence of the following aspect/s of your relationship:
The financial aspects of your relationship. This may include:
● any joint ownership of real estate or other major assets
● any joint liabilities
● the extent of any pooling of financial resources, especially in relation to major financial
● whether you or your spouse owe any legal obligation in respect of the other
● the basis of any sharing of day-to-day household expenses.
The nature of your household. This may include:
● any joint responsibility for care and support of children, if any
● your living arrangements
● any sharing of responsibility for housework.
The social aspects of your relationship. This may include:
● whether you and your spouse represent yourselves to other people as being married to
● statements from family and friends about the nature of your relationship
● any basis on which you and your spouse plan and undertake joint social activities.
The nature of your commitment to each other. This may include:
● the duration of your relationship
● the length of time you and your spouse have lived together
● the degree of companionship and emotional support that you draw from each other
● whether you and your spouse see the relationship as a long-term one.
Very few RMAs are interested in the liability involved in assisting with DIY applications.
The easiest solution may be to write the statement in your native language, then get it translated by a certified translator.
Im not an MARA but i can check it for free if you want. I applied for my partner visa through an MARA so i have an idea what you need to include.
Thank you everyone for your ideas
& Thank you very much for your kindness RG123 !!
Is there anyway that I can send you the relationship statement doc so you can have a look? and feel free to change/delete/add any thing which you think better.
It is illegal in Australia for anyone other than registered migration agents to give advice on any application other than one they are directly involved in.
That does not deter them.
Hi please do check your inbox for my email address.
Other than that, are you qualified to “ check” someone else’s application and personal statements ?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.