Medical - Will I get PR?

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wrussell
  • 1 Post By ampk

Medical - Will I get PR?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2019, 01:27 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes given
Medical - Will I get PR?

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

I am in Sydney with TSS (482) visa and planning to launch PR application under 189 or 190 end of this year.
My wife, who is a doctor will be the primary applicant and her points will be 80 or 85 by November 2019.

My daughter (5 years old) was diagnosed with liver disease and will need a liver transplantation at one point.
As per my research, this will affect my PR application.

However, I would like to know your opinion or experience if you faced / knew one.

I also would like to know your suggestions which will help me to get PR.

Also, if you know, please refer me to a good Immigration Lawyer / agent who specializes in medical cases.


Last edited by rumesh; 08-17-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2019, 09:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Syney NSW
Posts: 4,473
Users Flag! From australia

784 likes received
366 likes given
The type of medical condition you mentioned might disqualify you.
May I suggest that as your next step you obtain a specialist's medical report that addresses the medical and legal issues, so you cn make an infomed decision about how to proceed?

rumesh likes this.
__________________
Westly Russell
Registered Migration Agent
Number 0316072
pinoyau.com

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2019, 03:38 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrussell View Post
The type of medical condition you mentioned might disqualify you.
May I suggest that as your next step you obtain a specialist's medical report that addresses the medical and legal issues, so you cn make an infomed decision about how to proceed?
Thanks for the reply Russell.

Do I have to get a medical report from a specialist doctor or is there any other specialists? Please refer one if you know.

My daughter is already under medical follow-up in Sydney.


Last edited by rumesh; 08-18-2019 at 03:44 AM.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2019, 04:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,809
Users Flag! From australia

1421 likes received
400 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumesh View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

I am in Sydney with TSS (482) visa and planning to launch PR application under 189 or 190 end of this year.
My wife, who is a doctor will be the primary applicant and her points will be 80 or 85 by November 2019.

My daughter (5 years old) was diagnosed with liver disease and will need a liver transplantation at one point.
As per my research, this will affect my PR application.

However, I would like to know your opinion or experience if you faced / knew one.

I also would like to know your suggestions which will help me to get PR.

Also, if you know, please refer me to a good Immigration Lawyer / agent who specializes in medical cases.
George Lombard & Peter Bollard are the two most often recommended for visas with medical issues.

rumesh likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2019, 12:11 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampk View Post
George Lombard & Peter Bollard are the two most often recommended for visas with medical issues.
Thanks for your reply.

I have found the websites. I will consult with one of them soon.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
189, 190, medical, pr application

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com