Tourist visa refusal

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wrussell

Tourist visa refusal


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-21-2019, 07:18 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 12
Please update your flag here .

Tourist visa refusal

Hello everyone, My subclass 600 family sponsored visa was refused, reason! that I don’t have any strong evidence that I will return to my country, but then I provided my employment letter, and my leave Approval, my husband provided his payslip, and they never requested for the security bond, yet they still said no strong evidence, now they asked we make an APPEAL, please how do I go about it, How much will it cost, what are the requirements... I’m so devastated right now..



Note! I am still waiting for my subclass 309 to be approved, your suggestions are welcomed


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-21-2019, 08:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Syney NSW
Posts: 4,959
Users Flag! From australia

861 likes received
375 likes given
Applying for a review of the refusal decision would cost plenty and would almost certainly take longer than the remaining processing time of your 309.

zayalhwa likes this.
__________________
Westly Russell
Registered Migration Agent
Number 0316072
pinoyau.com

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-21-2019, 09:25 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 12
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrussell View Post
Applying for a review of the refusal decision would cost plenty and would almost certainly take longer than the remaining processing time of your 309.


Thanks for your advice, I will just have to wait for the 309, it’s 5months already


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 23
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veev View Post
Hello everyone, My subclass 600 family sponsored visa was refused, reason! that I don’t have any strong evidence that I will return to my country, but then I provided my employment letter, and my leave Approval, my husband provided his payslip, and they never requested for the security bond, yet they still said no strong evidence, now they asked we make an APPEAL, please how do I go about it, How much will it cost, what are the requirements... I’m so devastated right now..



Note! I am still waiting for my subclass 309 to be approved, your suggestions are welcomed
My wife’s visitor visa was refused as well and we are waiting for 309 to be granted soon. Applied in February 2019 from India.
It’s not worth it to appeal. I think it’s better to wait.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 06:34 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 62
Users Flag! From france

14 likes received
1 likes given
Getting a 600 is entirely random and they refuse them for extremely unfair reason.
My wife had her 600 refused even though everything was provided. In fact, her waiting for a PMV which has to be given when overseas was a reason enough for her to leave the country but they did not care. My wife had a much higher quality of life in her country than in Australia but the dogma of the agents is that we are all paupers and Australia is some sort of heaven on earth, even though people on a PMV/Partner Visa are more than likely forced to move there due to personal circumstances whether they like it or not.
Good news though is that she got her PMV so the refusal of the 600 had no influence on the outcome. Which is logical because the criteria are not the same for the two visas.
Their refusal did not change anything as she came on an eVisa and we spent a week in New Zealand to get three more months. So in the end we still stayed together while waiting for the PMV and we got to discover New Zealand too.


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 08:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,106
Users Flag! From australia

1030 likes received
309 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by allergiac View Post
Getting a 600 is entirely random and they refuse them for extremely unfair reason.
My wife had her 600 refused even though everything was provided. In fact, her waiting for a PMV which has to be given when overseas was a reason enough for her to leave the country but they did not care.
Certainly random.

My wife had her 600 granted for a full 12 month stay, while waiting for her PMV.
The opposite to your experience. And from a much poorer country.

__________________
Full Timeline: www.australiaforum.com/immigration-timelines/131018

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com