spousal visa - Page 5

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1Likes

spousal visa - Page 5


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Hi Simoutina,
I was a little disheartened to hear your story, i married my husband last nov. applied for the visa on the 2nd of jan 2010. awaiting form 80 clearance as i type. Was wondering if you know of any good stories coming from this process i have found the embassy less than helpful and some what rude they also lost our medical checks luckily they were sent by courier and signed for at the embassy but it still took them 4 weeks to find them in there office. i have visited the egyptian embassy in morocco and it leaves alot to be desired. What were the reasons for them denying the visa (if you dont mind discussing it) just to avoid us maybe making the same mistake. I wish you all the luck in the world as i cant imagine going thru this for 3 more months let alone 3 yrs you poor girl! x x x x x


  #42 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Oh my god!!! I am very knew to this forum (just signed up 15 mins ago) I am terrified now, my husbands interviewer was this Mary woman and she seemed very rude. It just seems to be one hoop after another with this embassy. We met in morocco i lived there with him for 5 months, in which time we married came home for 2 months then returned for another 3 months. I am at the end of my finances and cant just go back again. Can someone give me any indications for the reasons for the visa denials or why they seem to be so difficult. Has anyone contacted the embassy in aus to complain or voice there opinions???? PLEASE HELP.. someone tell me they know of someone getting in the 9 month period.. I know a girl who is with a Nepal guy who got a prospective marriage visa granted in under 4 months??????/ please help!!!!1


  #43 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
simoutina's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 16
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Send a message via Yahoo to simoutina
hi

Hi Rebecca

Add me on msn.... and i will advise you everything...normally online after 6pm nights

I am in Melbourne what part of oz are you in'









Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Oh my god!!! I am very knew to this forum (just signed up 15 mins ago) I am terrified now, my husbands interviewer was this Mary woman and she seemed very rude. It just seems to be one hoop after another with this embassy. We met in morocco i lived there with him for 5 months, in which time we married came home for 2 months then returned for another 3 months. I am at the end of my finances and cant just go back again. Can someone give me any indications for the reasons for the visa denials or why they seem to be so difficult. Has anyone contacted the embassy in aus to complain or voice there opinions???? PLEASE HELP.. someone tell me they know of someone getting in the 9 month period.. I know a girl who is with a Nepal guy who got a prospective marriage visa granted in under 4 months??????/ please help!!!!1


Last edited by Wanderer; 06-04-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Hi,
just added you on msn . cant wait to talk to you! be on tonight after 6. thankyou ,thankyou, thankyou..


  #45 (permalink)  
Old 06-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Wanderer's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,467
Please update your flag here .

139 likes received
If there is to be something of a grouping of applicants to provide a common voice to Immigration if it is felt that applications are being harshly handled, I'd just suggest that it be done in a thorough manner, ie.

In the first instance, be quite rigorous in your approach to assessing how each individual application does stand up against what eligibility requirements are so as to identify if there is common trait to difficulties being experienced.

Before you jump back and say it's that so and so [ and just an afterthought too - we should not really be mentioning any Immi person by name, so please be so kind and go back and delete where it has been used, just to save me the effort ] with such an attitude, being as it has been an emotionally testing ordeal, do see if you can use someone independently to check how your application stacks up against eligibility and Checklist requirements.

That will be the only truly effective way of seeing what may be common to your applications and then you can present something more concrete to Immi.

Their Global Feedback Unit would seem to be the most appropriate place to contact in the first instance.





  #46 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

hi there

girls,what's new with your visas?
my husband is moroccan and we've been asked for the famous form 80.
i'm a bit scared about the visa.
hope your everything will be ok with our visa applications...


  #47 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 54
Users Flag! From australia

2 likes received
2 likes given
Send a message via MSN to annie123
Quote:
Originally Posted by joutzen View Post
girls,what's new with your visas?
my husband is moroccan and we've been asked for the famous form 80.
i'm a bit scared about the visa.
hope your everything will be ok with our visa applications...
Hi there joutzen, We had refusal re visa - in process of submitting to tribunal. So looks like a further wait of 12 - 18 months. It seems we all get similar reasons for refusal. Partner not genuine. or not enough people at wedding, or no engagement party. Seems cairo uses the same theme for each. Its very stressful, as I had to wait 10 + months to get refusal, and now a further wait as per above. then another 5 - 6 months for form 80 to clear again. Oh plus all the money paid and then to repay to do it all again. Makes no sense to me at all.

annie123


  #48 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
M&M M&M is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 25
Please update your flag here .

hello everyone
i'm Moroccan and my fiance she's australian we lodged our application on 15 january 2010 medical check and police record both was sent to the immi in april and i had my interview on 13th may 2010 i'm wondering if anyone that his or her fiance had the same date interview because i'm still waiting for the australian immigration in cairo to respend to me about my visa so plz if anyone that his or her fiance had the same interview date and they are waiting for the immigration to reply to them let me know how long this will takes.thank you so much guys.
Best regards
M&M


Last edited by M&M; 07-02-2010 at 12:33 PM.

  #49 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 101
Please update your flag here .

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie123 View Post
Hi there joutzen, We had refusal re visa - in process of submitting to tribunal. So looks like a further wait of 12 - 18 months. It seems we all get similar reasons for refusal. Partner not genuine. or not enough people at wedding, or no engagement party. Seems cairo uses the same theme for each. Its very stressful, as I had to wait 10 + months to get refusal, and now a further wait as per above. then another 5 - 6 months for form 80 to clear again. Oh plus all the money paid and then to repay to do it all again. Makes no sense to me at all.

annie123
I second that annie


  #50 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 54
Users Flag! From australia

2 likes received
2 likes given
Send a message via MSN to annie123
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
hello everyone
i'm Moroccan and my fiance she's australian we lodged our application on 15 january 2010 medical check and police record both was sent to the immi in april and i had my interview on 13th may 2010 i'm wondering if anyone that his or her fiance had the same date interview because i'm still waiting for the australian immigration in cairo to respend to me about my visa so plz if anyone that his or her fiance had the same interview date and they are waiting for the immigration to reply to them let me know how long this will takes.thank you so much guys.
Best regards
M&M
Welcome aboard M&M. It is a waiting game and there is no quick fix, My partner and I applied for a fiance visa and applicationn submitted 4th Aug 2008. June 2010 we got a refusal and have now applied to Tribunal. We are now waiting for this process, and seems that will not be done for another 12 months plus. Form 80 via Cairo to ASIO takes about 5 - 6 months to process. All I can advise is patience and alot of it.
Annie123


Closed Thread

Tags
ppy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Age difference for spousal visa janhussein Visas and immigration 2 05-22-2011 06:06 AM
Spousal Visa Questions mikej87 Visas and immigration 2 03-09-2011 06:07 PM
Spousal Visa timeline? 99bottlesofbeer Visas and immigration 4 02-12-2011 04:45 AM
spousal visa snuggles Visas and immigration 12 07-05-2010 09:09 AM
Australian Spousal Visa Ruby Rose Visas and immigration 2 05-26-2010 09:13 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com