partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! - Page 346

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2519Likes

partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! - Page 346


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3451 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2016, 11:56 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 48
Users Flag! From nigeria

13 likes received
48 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemant View Post
Hi Guys, I have been following in silent this forum for a while , I just signed in today to share the great news. I have been granted in my permanent residence today. Here few details of my applications as a reference for who are still waiting . I'm from Colombia , high risk country . I applied for 820 in December 2012, my 820 was granted on the 16th December 2013, I only submitted the application for the 801 on 1rst of May 2015 ( although I was able to apply since December 2014, but I was delay in putting the application ) and today 9 months and 17 days I was granted on 801 visa. I got a phone call from my case officer in October last year , asking questions about myself and my partner , general questions about us, the house etc. sinc that I didn't hear anything until today :-) I hope this helps a bit who are still waiting . Good luck guys.

Thanks for the heads up and congrat , happy for you guys and thanks for sharing this with us God bless


  #3452 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2016, 11:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 94
Users Flag! From indonesia

33 likes received
60 likes given
I just got an auto notification letter from dibp, remindig about my eligibility to apply 801 this morning (two years after my 820 lodgement). It s still end of april tho. Is there any difference in processig time between we apply one month earlier VS after the eligible date? Just wondering ^^

__________________
820/801 Applicant

Nationality: Indonesian (High-risk Country)
Background: Same-sex Defacto Relationship
Applied: Online Onshore, through Sydney office
Police Checks: 12 March 2014
Medicals: 30 March 2014
Application Date: 29 April 2014
Granted 820: 4 March 2015 (from Perth office)

  #3453 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2016, 11:59 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,169
Users Flag! From australia

3668 likes received
1157 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1985 View Post
I just got an auto notification letter from dibp, remindig about my eligibility to apply 801 this morning (two years after my 820 lodgement). It s still end of april tho. Is there any difference in processig time between we apply one month earlier VS after the eligible date? Just wondering ^^
Nope. They won't look at it until after the eligibility date and they have stated that processing time is based on eligibility date.

Must mean my husband will get his email soon too.

jp1985 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3454 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 01:42 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Users Flag! From china

7 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemant View Post
Hi Guys, I have been following in silent this forum for a while , I just signed in today to share the great news. I have been granted in my permanent residence today. Here few details of my applications as a reference for who are still waiting . I'm from Colombia , high risk country . I applied for 820 in December 2012, my 820 was granted on the 16th December 2013, I only submitted the application for the 801 on 1rst of May 2015 ( although I was able to apply since December 2014, but I was delay in putting the application ) and today 9 months and 17 days I was granted on 801 visa. I got a phone call from my case officer in October last year , asking questions about myself and my partner , general questions about us, the house etc. sinc that I didn't hear anything until today :-) I hope this helps a bit who are still waiting . Good luck guys.
Grats Joemant!I applied 801 on May 2015 too.I got phone call from CO last month.Haven't heard anything since.I have been worried becuz i see lots of ppl getting grant next day after they had phone call with CO.Hope i will get my grant soon...


  #3455 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 04:16 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 48
Users Flag! From nigeria

13 likes received
48 likes given
Guys I email the minister of immigration few weeks ago this is the reply I got today



Thank you for your email of 4 January 2016 to the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, The Hon Peter Dutton MP, requesting expedition of your permanent Partner (Subclass 801) visa application. The Minister appreciates the time you have taken to bring this matter to his attention and has asked that I reply on his behalf.
Due to the very high volume of Partner visa applications which have been lodged in Australia, the current average processing time is 12 to 15 months. These service standards are indicative only and individual cases may be decided in longer or shorter periods, depending on a range of factors.
In the interest of fairness, applications are generally processed in chronological order of lodgement date. I appreciate that you would like your Partner visa application finalised as quickly as possible. However, the nature of Partner migration is such that most cases have an emotional or compassionate element.
Should we require any further information from you to progress your application, you can expect the Department to make contact with you. It is essential that applicants update the Department if their contact details change, and respond to any requests as quickly as possible to avoid any delays in processing.
Thank you for raising this matter with the Minister. Yours sincerely
Wendy Davenport Director
Partner Migration 18 February 2016


  #3456 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 07:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 407
Users Flag! From philippines

96 likes received
4 likes given
Hi Segun,

it seems that our waiting time is really 12 to 15 months. We would be lucky if we have the results earlier than that. Let us all be positive it will come soon.

Segun likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #3457 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 08:56 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 29
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
Hey guys, hope you all doing good, just another question, how long do you normally have to wait for the grant of 820visa once IMMI request for further additional relationship documents???? I applied mine onshore on 21st oct 2014,, immi requested additional relationship documents on 19th jan 2016, i sent documents and Immi received them on 27th jan,, since then no response,, just wondering


  #3458 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 11:21 AM
J.K J.K is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 25
Users Flag! From india

14 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segun View Post
Guys I email the minister of immigration few weeks ago this is the reply I got today



Thank you for your email of 4 January 2016 to the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, The Hon Peter Dutton MP, requesting expedition of your permanent Partner (Subclass 801) visa application. The Minister appreciates the time you have taken to bring this matter to his attention and has asked that I reply on his behalf.
Due to the very high volume of Partner visa applications which have been lodged in Australia, the current average processing time is 12 to 15 months. These service standards are indicative only and individual cases may be decided in longer or shorter periods, depending on a range of factors.
In the interest of fairness, applications are generally processed in chronological order of lodgement date. I appreciate that you would like your Partner visa application finalised as quickly as possible. However, the nature of Partner migration is such that most cases have an emotional or compassionate element.
Should we require any further information from you to progress your application, you can expect the Department to make contact with you. It is essential that applicants update the Department if their contact details change, and respond to any requests as quickly as possible to avoid any delays in processing.
Thank you for raising this matter with the Minister. Yours sincerely
Wendy Davenport Director
Partner Migration 18 February 2016
Thanks for letting us know segun

Segun likes this.

  #3459 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 11:28 AM
J.K J.K is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 25
Users Flag! From india

14 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_jatt View Post
Hey guys, hope you all doing good, just another question, how long do you normally have to wait for the grant of 820visa once IMMI request for further additional relationship documents???? I applied mine onshore on 21st oct 2014,, immi requested additional relationship documents on 19th jan 2016, i sent documents and Immi received them on 27th jan,, since then no response,, just wondering
I think it depends on the case but for me they took between 3 to 4 months. Hopefully yours would be quick ☺


  #3460 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 414
Users Flag! From india

55 likes received
185 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segun View Post
Guys I email the minister of immigration few weeks ago this is the reply I got today



Thank you for your email of 4 January 2016 to the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, The Hon Peter Dutton MP, requesting expedition of your permanent Partner (Subclass 801) visa application. The Minister appreciates the time you have taken to bring this matter to his attention and has asked that I reply on his behalf.
Due to the very high volume of Partner visa applications which have been lodged in Australia, the current average processing time is 12 to 15 months. These service standards are indicative only and individual cases may be decided in longer or shorter periods, depending on a range of factors.
In the interest of fairness, applications are generally processed in chronological order of lodgement date. I appreciate that you would like your Partner visa application finalised as quickly as possible. However, the nature of Partner migration is such that most cases have an emotional or compassionate element.
Should we require any further information from you to progress your application, you can expect the Department to make contact with you. It is essential that applicants update the Department if their contact details change, and respond to any requests as quickly as possible to avoid any delays in processing.
Thank you for raising this matter with the Minister. Yours sincerely
Wendy Davenport Director
Partner Migration 18 February 2016

Hi Segun

Thanks for your email. I also want to contact Mr. Peter. Please let me know how I can contact MP.

Kindly share on which email id you contacted them.

Regards
Melb

Segun likes this.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801) alikaup Visas and immigration 9 06-27-2014 03:55 AM
Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801) louiseb Visas and immigration 3 04-16-2013 03:59 AM
Partner permanent visa (subclass 801) ch3stones Visas and immigration 8 06-22-2012 11:30 AM
Permanent Partner Visa 801 granted if overseas? Cloudy Visas and immigration 2 02-09-2011 12:37 AM
Partner visa (subclass 820/801) - how much waiting and will I get bridging visa? magdabis Visas and immigration 3 10-12-2010 08:49 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com