Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

Gothenburg 08-09-2015 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessa (Post 979650)
Hi Gothenburg,

When you apply for BVB, will you need to re-apply for a BVA once you get back in Australia? Does BVB have working rights as well? Thanks!

No, the BVA comes back as your visa once the BVB expire. .

A BVB is basically the same visa, it just comes with overseas travelling rights as an extra.

princessa 08-09-2015 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothenburg (Post 979778)
No, the BVA comes back as your visa once the BVB expire. .

A BVB is basically the same visa, it just comes with overseas travelling rights as an extra.

I see. Great! Thanks for that! Aaahhhh4 weeks to go before I lodge my application personally!!! I am fuhreaking out!

Mish 08-09-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessa (Post 979842)

I see. Great! Thanks for that! Aaahhhh4 weeks to go before I lodge my application personally!!! I am fuhreaking out!

Just remember that most offices don't accept applications in person and you will be directed to put it in the drop box.

Have you thought of lodging online? If you lodge online it is easier to add more evidence while it is processing.

princessa 08-09-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mish (Post 979850)
Just remember that most offices don't accept applications in person and you will be directed to put it in the drop box.

Have you thought of lodging online? If you lodge online it is easier to add more evidence while it is processing.

Hi Mish! I have, but i'm just paranoid like that. Unlike when I apply in person (meaning hand it over to the immi myself) , I know they already have my documents. I have applied twice for my Holiday visa extension in person as well and I just handed them my documents and the 2nd time I was told to just drop it in a box, no problem. Thanks for that though :-)

Nagel 08-09-2015 09:56 AM

Sorry guys maybe I am blind but, I cant find how to apply for BV-B online? Do I need to post that form or can I drive down to Perth and apply in person for it?

princessa 08-09-2015 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagel (Post 979954)
Sorry guys maybe I am blind but, I cant find how to apply for BV-B online? Do I need to post that form or can I drive down to Perth and apply in person for it?

Hi Nagel! I have no idea how to apply for a BVB online, but if you decide to apply in person, just search Application form for a Bridging Visa B at the immi website and you'll be able to download the form there.

Gothenburg 08-09-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagel (Post 979954)
Sorry guys maybe I am blind but, I cant find how to apply for BV-B online? Do I need to post that form or can I drive down to Perth and apply in person for it?


Sorry mate,
I can't help you with online stuff.
I have done all my applications on paper..
Here is a bit of info:

Bridging visa B – BVB – (subclass 020)

""How to apply
Complete the following form to apply for this visa:

USE Form 1006
Application for a bridging visa B
Lodge the application form with all necessary documents at one of the Australian offices. You can choose the processing centre that is most convenient to you.
You and anyone included in your application must be in Australia when the application is lodged and to be granted the visa.""

Toddinaus 08-09-2015 01:32 PM

Anyone seeing any August/September 2014 grants?

Helene 08-09-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddinaus (Post 980162)
Anyone seeing any August/September 2014 grants?




No :(:(:(:(
Alsmot at a year now - so sick of waiting.
And when I see the wait for the 801 is a year as well now it's just driving me crazy - it's a draining process; emotionally and financially. It just makes it so hard to plan a couple life, as any genuine couple would like to!


Nagel, you can't apply online - best option is to mail your application to the office

msamy 08-09-2015 11:15 PM

I applied Aug 2014, and I've not heard anything either.

I've been scouring this forum everyday to see if there have been any Aug/Sept grants and I've not seen any. Fingers crossed we'll hear soon!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com