Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

syd 10-30-2015 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemanja (Post 1071953)
Hey guys when you apply for the 820 onshore are all the applications done online or can you hand them in person?

Also why does my Fiancee have to complete her health check again for the 820 onshore?

Thank you

Paper applications can be lodged via post; however it is easier to provide additional documents when you lodge online.

I assume your fiancÚ will be applying for 820 whilst on a PMV. If this is the case, then it's unlikely that another health check will be required since one was done for the PMV.

nemanja 10-30-2015 02:54 AM

Sorry Syd should have said that we are going from PMV to 820.

Thank you for clearing that up for me i am just prepping myself up when she does arrive after we get married so we can apply for the 820 straight away.

I know the paperwork is nearly the same as for the PMV with few additional documents needed such as joint banks accounts etc.

penfold 10-30-2015 05:22 AM

Hi,
I have to get my medical done, if I applied today when would my appointment be? Days, weeks, months?
Thanks!

Leema 10-30-2015 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penfold (Post 1072081)
Hi,
I have to get my medical done, if I applied today when would my appointment be? Days, weeks, months?
Thanks!

It depends where you live - I'm in Perth and don't think I waited more than a week or so but that was last year. Go onto bupa visa medical services and enter in your info. They have an online booking system and from what I remember you select your appointment.

briittany 10-30-2015 06:24 AM

Currently scanning all my documents ready to apply on Monday.
Quick question regarding bank statements - we have printed out all our statements so we can write notes/highlight. Now I am scanning I have done each in a bunch regarding date eg - sponsor bank statement Jan - Feb or joint account April - may) or should I do all statements in three lump files? Sponsors, applicant and joint?

Thnx!

Cindyxx 10-30-2015 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briittany (Post 1072137)
Currently scanning all my documents ready to apply on Monday.
Quick question regarding bank statements - we have printed out all our statements so we can write notes/highlight. Now I am scanning I have done each in a bunch regarding date eg - sponsor bank statement Jan - Feb or joint account April - may) or should I do all statements in three lump files? Sponsors, applicant and joint?

Thnx!

Personally I'd go with the second option :)

530i 10-30-2015 06:55 AM

Good to see visas getting approved!! We applied last November and hoping to be granted soon im on Bridging E visa with no travel as i quit my studies, wish to go home my dad is sick and have a wedding, so really waiting for the day, might call to speed things up like others.

Cindyxx 10-30-2015 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penfold (Post 1072081)
Hi,
I have to get my medical done, if I applied today when would my appointment be? Days, weeks, months?
Thanks!

From memory, you can select your appointment in any available days. I did my medical check last year in Brisbane. I did my medical check a few weeks after I booked an appointment with Bupa. But this was done before my visa application. :)

530i 10-30-2015 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindyxx (Post 1072185)
From memory, you can select your appointment in any available days. I did my medical check last year in Brisbane. I did my medical check a few weeks after I booked an appointment with Bupa. But this was done before my visa application. :)

Happy to see someone else from China approved, what province are you from?

Cindyxx 10-30-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530i (Post 1072225)
Happy to see someone else from China approved, what province are you from?

Hi there
I'm Originally from Beijing :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com