Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

quethaochi 11-18-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNQT (Post 1095874)
You're most welcome😄.
Thank you for that information, that's perfect then.
Do you think I should do the medicals before they're requested or I should patiently wait?

Have you done medical check when you applied PMV, if not, you should do now?
I don't know how PMV going.

TNQT 11-18-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quethaochi (Post 1095890)
Have you done medical check when you applied PMV, if not, you should do now? I don't know how PMV going.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Will do the best I can. Later then.

quethaochi 11-18-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNQT (Post 1095898)
Thanks a lot for the advice. Will do the best I can. Later then.

You are welcome, hope the best for you

syd 11-18-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNQT (Post 1095874)
You're most welcome😄.
Thank you for that information, that's perfect then.
Do you think I should do the medicals before they're requested or I should patiently wait?

Health check is not normally required for 820 application when you previously held PMV.

Good luck!

syd 11-18-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quethaochi (Post 1095842)
Visa granted everyone
Iam so happy now
It is my timeline
Applied early Oct 2014
Health check month later
BVE on Feb 2015 as cancel student visa
Application on queue 14/09/2015
Visa granted 18/11/2015
Thank you everyone for support and specially this guy thread call "820 Partner Visa approved in 10 days: Content and presentation tips" it s so clear, organised, smart
Both of us married before, high risk country Vietnam, no additional docs require, no phone call
Again thank you very much

YAY for another visa grant! Awesome!! Congrats:D

ceafin 11-18-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quethaochi (Post 1095842)
Visa granted everyone Iam so happy now It is my timeline Applied early Oct 2014 Health check month later BVE on Feb 2015 as cancel student visa Application on queue 14/09/2015 Visa granted 18/11/2015 Thank you everyone for support and specially this guy thread call "820 Partner Visa approved in 10 days: Content and presentation tips" it s so clear, organised, smart Both of us married before, high risk country Vietnam, no additional docs require, no phone call Again thank you very much

Congratulations quethaochi,

Very happy to hear this great news, well done!!!

By the way, did you provide your Vietnam police certificate when you lodged your initial application? How about Australia police certificate? Thanks for asking

quethaochi 11-18-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceafin (Post 1096146)
Congratulations quethaochi,

Very happy to hear this great news, well done!!!

By the way, did you provide your Vietnam police certificate when you lodged your initial application? How about Australia police certificate? Thanks for asking

Hi ceafin
I provide VN police check and Australia police when i lodged application. I only did medical check after lodged application, and provide more evidence while iam waiting:)

ceafin 11-19-2015 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quethaochi (Post 1096282)
Hi ceafin I provide VN police check and Australia police when i lodged application. I only did medical check after lodged application, and provide more evidence while iam waiting:)

Did you apply married relationship? How long was between marriage certificate issued date and lodge application? Congratulations again!

quethaochi 11-19-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceafin (Post 1096706)
Did you apply married relationship? How long was between marriage certificate issued date and lodge application? Congratulations again!

Hi
We got married and Marriage cert issued about 3 weeks before I lodged application. Not long :)) how about you now?

KatieQ 11-20-2015 06:04 AM

Finally got the request this week for my health check and police checks. Given that the FBI check will take some time coming back to me for me to upload and I will have to let them know I have sent it off (they are aware of the wait times being around 13 weeks), would I likely have any luck getting an extension on the health check since they will have to wait that long for my FBI check to come back? Also I was surprised that even though they know I'm from the US they are still requesting the xray. Is that now standard for everybody? I know to not inject logic to the Immigration department but I would have thought for low risk countries they might not require it. I've had one done before to verify I did not have pneumonia (thank god I didn't!) so I know what they are like and am not stressed about it. Just annoyed to do it. Getting a headache about form 80 as well :/ I already have a list of prior education and residential history and everything bar one job from my employment history. This job I had for only one week, and I can't even remember which year now as it was just a week :/ Don't want to give the SSA $150 just to tell me when, and I don't have the american bank account anymore from when I would have had that one week job. So I'm going to have to scour my chat history (which I can only do on my ipad of course :/) with my partner to see if I talked to him about it :/ Someone pass the migraine medicine!


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com