Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

Kally 03-05-2016 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinl (Post 1202218)
Kally, in email they said" Your application is now being assessed and you may be granted a Partner visa before 30 June 2016 if you submit all requested information by 30 April 2016".

I understand this means you need to submit health assessment by 30th April.

But where can find the HAP ID and Health Examination List letter?

pdub 03-05-2016 09:18 PM

Hi kally, we logged into our account and clicked to view my husband's application. There was a link regarding the health assessment in there. We followed that process to get the documentation and book the health assessment. Hope that helps.

Kally 03-06-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdub (Post 1202594)
Hi kally, we logged into our account and clicked to view my husband's application. There was a link regarding the health assessment in there. We followed that process to get the documentation and book the health assessment. Hope that helps.

Hi Pdub, thank u so much that's very helpful found all info. Finally. I just wonder how long for the period of the report's validity? Don't want to do twice......

pdub 03-06-2016 10:09 AM

Kally, if they have asked you to do everything by April 30th, then I suggest you do the health check by April 30th. Cheers.

syd 03-06-2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kally (Post 1203106)
Hi Pdub, thank u so much that's very helpful found all info. Finally. I just wonder how long for the period of the report's validity? Don't want to do twice......

Health check is valid for 12 months.

Rogue87 03-06-2016 01:19 PM

Hey everybody,

I've sort of lurked on this forum on and off for a while now and after a couple weeks of reading through the posts on this particular thread (*phew!*) I thought I might as well add myself to the conversation and waiting room.

So, my details:

DOL: 15th July 2015
Applied: Onshore, online through immigration lawyer
Nationality: Malaysian
Gender: F
Handed in all documentation except for the health checks and AFP police check (no international police checks needed apparently since I've been in Aus for the past 10 years)

No news from my lawyer yet so just sitting and waiting (though for the past couple weeks I've been considerably restless and therefore started lurking on forums again).

Is there anyone out there who applied close to my date? or even in the same month? I doubt we'll be hearing from the immigration before the end of the financial year but it'll be nice to know there are some people out there with the same dates :)

Also, an ex-colleague of mine got approved early this year but he waited 18 months!!!!

PFSL 03-07-2016 01:24 AM

820 Granted
 
The AFP Clearance arrived in the post this morning. I scanned and uploaded it immediately.

We just received email notification that the 820 VISA has been granted. :):)

Now the wait for the 801 begins...:rolleyes:

skl 03-07-2016 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PFSL (Post 1203602)
The AFP Clearance arrived in the post this morning. I scanned and uploaded it immediately.

We just received email notification that the 820 VISA has been granted. :):)

Now the wait for the 801 begins...:rolleyes:

hi. my congratulation! when did you apply for 820? is it onshore or offshore?

PFSL 03-07-2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skl (Post 1203746)
hi. my congratulation! when did you apply for 820? is it onshore or offshore?

Applied 29.12.2014, Onshore, Online

fiontong 03-07-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue87 (Post 1203226)
Hey everybody,

I've sort of lurked on this forum on and off for a while now and after a couple weeks of reading through the posts on this particular thread (*phew!*) I thought I might as well add myself to the conversation and waiting room.

So, my details:

DOL: 15th July 2015
Applied: Onshore, online through immigration lawyer
Nationality: Malaysian
Gender: F
Handed in all documentation except for the health checks and AFP police check (no international police checks needed apparently since I've been in Aus for the past 10 years)

No news from my lawyer yet so just sitting and waiting (though for the past couple weeks I've been considerably restless and therefore started lurking on forums again).

Is there anyone out there who applied close to my date? or even in the same month? I doubt we'll be hearing from the immigration before the end of the financial year but it'll be nice to know there are some people out there with the same dates :)

Also, an ex-colleague of mine got approved early this year but he waited 18 months!!!!

me, 2 days after u


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com