820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! - Page 317

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree3224Likes

820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! - Page 317


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3161 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 743
Users Flag! From uk

130 likes received
50 likes given
When I log into my immi account I can see all the documents we uploaded under my name but only some of the documents we uploaded under my husband's name. We uploaded one of our stat decs after we did the others and it's on his account but I can't see it.

My husband can't see my application at all but he can see the stat dec we uploaded on his account. Is there a reason for that?

Also, we uploaded most of the stat decs/statements on my account (mine, 1 Australian one and 2 Brits), but my husband's and his brother's (Australian) are uploaded under his account. Will that matter?

I only realised this today when I was checking my account out of curiosity. Coming up to the 9 month mark.


Reply With Quote
  #3162 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2016, 04:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 79
Users Flag! From australia

18 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
When I log into my immi account I can see all the documents we uploaded under my name but only some of the documents we uploaded under my husband's name. We uploaded one of our stat decs after we did the others and it's on his account but I can't see it.

My husband can't see my application at all but he can see the stat dec we uploaded on his account. Is there a reason for that?

Also, we uploaded most of the stat decs/statements on my account (mine, 1 Australian one and 2 Brits), but my husband's and his brother's (Australian) are uploaded under his account. Will that matter?

I only realised this today when I was checking my account out of curiosity. Coming up to the 9 month mark.
Have you tried logging in and out again? My account has done some weird things - a couple of times under my part of the application (sponsor) it hasn't shown any of the documents I've uploaded, or only some, but when I refresh or check back later, they are all there again. I think their website is a bit buggy.

As for which documents are uploaded under the sponsor or applicants accounts, I dont think it matters. The CO will have to look at everything anyway.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #3163 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2016, 04:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 743
Users Flag! From uk

130 likes received
50 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja View Post
Have you tried logging in and out again? My account has done some weird things - a couple of times under my part of the application (sponsor) it hasn't shown any of the documents I've uploaded, or only some, but when I refresh or check back later, they are all there again. I think their website is a bit buggy.

As for which documents are uploaded under the sponsor or applicants accounts, I dont think it matters. The CO will have to look at everything anyway.
Yeah, it didn't seem to make much difference.

I thought we'd uploaded a couple of documents which don't seem to be up there so I'll check again when I get home later. Not really essential stuff as I think we satisfy all the categories with or without them, but annoying nonetheless.

How come my husband can't see my account but I can see his?


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3164 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Nebs's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16
Users Flag! From austria

4 likes received
Hi,

I haven't been too active in this forum,have browsed daily though and posted a few questions, but many would disappear after getting a grant or a decision so not doing it. I applied on 23rd September last year, was asked for medicals and police checks a few weeks ago, supplied the last bit which was form 80 yesterday, and my 820 was granted this morning. My case officer must have just had those missing and she had assessed the file beforehand.
If anyone reads my threads, they will know that in a way I had a bit of an unconventional de facto and then marriage, so the way I built up my case was to try to be really clear as to why I left Australia and cancelled my visa without applying onshore, why I came back on evisitor and applied onshore etc and I used a lot of Facebook evidence and stat decs. I kept on adding on more stronger evidence after application, regularly, so there would be an idea on how the relationship works overall continuously. At the time of application, I definitely did not have strong evidence as many here have or year or longer cohabitation, we've seen each other only from October 2014.
So there's hope for all circumstances I am very happy this forum is here, it helped A LOT and also insanely relieved that we can properly start our lives now.

Reply With Quote
  #3165 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 41
Users Flag! From netherlands

14 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post

Anyone else recently approved from a low risk country, onshore??
Hi LittleOne, I have applied from a low risk country (the Netherlands), onshore, online in Melbourne on Sept 30 last year, with police checks and medical check already attached. I haven't heard anything except a general email on 26th of July (11 weeks ago) that my application has been progressed in queue and I need to upload all the required docs (which I already did). So it's been a 12 month 13 day wait for me at the moment with no CO and no contact whatsoever.

I'm trying not to stress out, but it is getting on my nerves that I'm not hearing anything or that I'm not getting asked to redo my police/health checks as they already (technically) have expired.

It's just kind of frustrating because we really want to 'move on' from this and start our life, and not living in this insecurity of what if. We're saving up big time to buy a house, want to try for a baby, etc.

Anyone else still waiting? Did you already hear something LittleOne?Good to see that Nebs is approved, congrats!!!!


Last edited by sirilejeune; 10-12-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #3166 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 01:25 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 9
Users Flag! From uk

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirilejeune View Post
Anyone else still waiting? Did you already hear something LittleOne?Good to see that Nebs is approved, congrats!!!!
I totally get how you are feeling. I applied 5th August 2015 onshore and still waiting. We are coming up to the 15 month mark and also want to make plans for our lives. We supplied police and medical checks already. We got engaged this year as well so we updated our application with those details. Fingers crossed we get an answer before Christmas!

sirilejeune likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #3167 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 01:30 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 41
Users Flag! From netherlands

14 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrowan View Post
I totally get how you are feeling. I applied 5th August 2015 onshore and still waiting. We are coming up to the 15 month mark and also want to make plans for our lives. We supplied police and medical checks already. We got engaged this year as well so we updated our application with those details. Fingers crossed we get an answer before Christmas!
oh gee Pollyrowan! First of all congrats on your engagement, how exciting! You can always give them a call for a heads up?


Reply With Quote
  #3168 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 02:09 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From usa

8 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirilejeune View Post
Hi LittleOne, I have applied from a low risk country (the Netherlands), onshore, online in Melbourne on Sept 30 last year, with police checks and medical check already attached. I haven't heard anything except a general email on 26th of July (11 weeks ago) that my application has been progressed in queue and I need to upload all the required docs (which I already did). So it's been a 12 month 13 day wait for me at the moment with no CO and no contact whatsoever.

I'm trying not to stress out, but it is getting on my nerves that I'm not hearing anything or that I'm not getting asked to redo my police/health checks as they already (technically) have expired.

It's just kind of frustrating because we really want to 'move on' from this and start our life, and not living in this insecurity of what if. We're saving up big time to buy a house, want to try for a baby, etc.

Anyone else still waiting? Did you already hear something LittleOne?Good to see that Nebs is approved, congrats!!!!

I completely get what you're going through.We applied September 9th, 2015. We were asked for more information defining the relationship in August 2016; we have heard nothing since then. We know our CO's name and have tried to email through to him three separate times now, still no reply.

It's very stressful as we literally can't plan anything with our life. Renewing our lease on our condo has been nerve-racking for the off chance it gets denied. Another issue I have found is when applying for different jobs often companies won't take the risk on your Bridging visa, feel trapped in my current role that I have outgrown. Hopefully, we get an answer soon but it's been over a month and a half since they have answered our emails. If this was a customer service team they would get a harsh rating on Yelp or trip advisor lol

sirilejeune likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #3169 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 02:13 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 41
Users Flag! From netherlands

14 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoser421 View Post
I completely get what you're going through.We applied September 9th, 2015. We were asked for more information defining the relationship in August 2016; we have heard nothing since then. We know our CO's name and have tried to email through to him three separate times now, still no reply.

It's very stressful as we literally can't plan anything with our life. Renewing our lease on our condo has been nerve-racking for the off chance it gets denied. Another issue I have found is when applying for different jobs often companies won't take the risk on your Bridging visa, feel trapped in my current role that I have outgrown. Hopefully, we get an answer soon but it's been over a month and a half since they have answered our emails. If this was a customer service team they would get a harsh rating on Yelp or trip advisor lol
jmoser421 lol a bad rating for sure, I get that they are under lots of pressure and work overload with many applications, but it's just so frustrating for us. Great to hear that we are all on the same boat here, because it just makes me so nervous and anxious. Luckily I landed a very good job were some of my colleagues are on a partner/bridging visa, so this wasn't an issue for them. But I can get how hard it is with applying and reassuring that you're in it for the long haul! All we can do is keeping our fingers crossed

jmoser421 likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #3170 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 02:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 74
Users Flag! From usa

35 likes received
28 likes given
Yikes, I will be submitting my 820 early next week. I was reading...and was told by Australian Embassy, that you can use one account (mine the applicant) and submit all the sponsors paperwork through there attached (meaning he doesn't need an account himself) can anyone confirm this?

jmoser421 likes this.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801) alikaup Visas and immigration 9 06-27-2014 03:55 AM
Upcoming trip planned whilst waiting for temporary 820 visa rcar Visas and immigration 2 05-27-2013 09:48 AM
Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801) louiseb Visas and immigration 3 04-16-2013 03:59 AM
Waiting for Combined Partner (Temporary) (Class UK Subclass 820) visa jemma9580 Visas and immigration 4 02-19-2012 03:11 AM
Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801) Renegade Visas and immigration 3 07-05-2011 04:26 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com