Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

croissantgirl 06-27-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabby (Post 1597825)
Hi Croissantgirl

My generic email looked like the below maybe you received something different. If they just requested afew documents, (they requested just one for my application) my status on my immi account was first "received" then it went to "information requested" then I clicked on the "information provided" button and it changed to "assessment in progress" - hope that makes sense


Dear XXXX

Re: Application for a Stage 1 - Partner visa (820/801)

We refer to your application for a Temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) and Permanent Partner visa (subclass 801)

Your application has progressed in the queue.

If you have not provided the following information for your application, please do so now.

Please refer to the checklist below to ensure that all required documentation has been provided.

To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, please submit all documents together, including evidence of your relationship, health and character requirements. Your application cannot progress until all documents have been provided.

If you have already submitted any of the information outlined in this letter, you do not need to provide them again.

We will contact you should any further information be required.

Note: We do not acknowledge receipt of documents.Due to strong demand we are unable to provide progress reports for applications lodged less than 15 months ago.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, and would like to assure you that every effort is being made to finalise your application as soon as possible.

Forms
All forms referred to in this letter can be downloaded from our website at:

Use the following checklist to ensure your application is complete

Forms
□ Completed Form 47SP from you (visa applicant) - not required for online applications
□ Completed Form 40SP from your sponsor
□ Completed Form 47A for each dependant aged 18 years or over of you and/or your spouse, whether or not they are migrating with you – (if required)
□ Completed Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment

Your identity
□ Documents to prove your identity

Your children
□ Birth certificates, family book or adoption papers, showing names of both parents, for all children included in your application
□ Documents to verify custody and access arrangements, for children under 18 years of age unless it is the child of both the applicant and the sponsor

Your relationships
□ Provide evidence if you, your fiancé(e) or partner or anyone included in your application is or has been married, divorced or widowed

Evidence of your relationship
□ Written statements from you and from your partner detailing the history of your relationship
□ At least 2 statutory declarations (Form 888) from individuals who are Australian citizens or permanent residents
□ Evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing

Health
□ If already undertaken, you should include results of your health checks

Character
□ Applicant - Overseas Police certificate and/or complete disclosure National Police Check (NPC) from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) – Applicant
□ Sponsor (if required) - Overseas Police certificate and/or complete disclosure National Police Check (NPC) from the Australian Federal Police (AFP)
□ Dependent applicant(s) (if required) - Overseas Police certificate and/or complete disclosure National Police Check (NPC) from the Australian Federal Police (AFP)

Sponsorship requirements
□ Evidence that your fiancé(e) or partner is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen

If you are applying on spousal grounds
□ Marriage certificate

If you are applying on de facto grounds
□ Evidence that your de facto relationship has existed for the entire 12 months before lodging this application
□ If applicable, evidence that your relationship is registered under a prescribed law of an Australian state or territory

Travel documents
□ Certified copies of the passports or travel documents of all people included in your application

etc....

Hi Gabby,

The email I received was something like the below, which is why I thought it's quite specific as they only requested for these 3 things which I had not provided before. My status hasn't changed to "information requested" and I didn't see any "information provided" button in my ImmiAccount, so I just replied to the email, letting them know that I have attached all the required docs into my ImmiAccount. I'll let everyone know if I hear any news :)


IMPORTANT – ACTION REQUIRED


PLEASE NOTE- We will not respond to questions covered in the FAQ or in the Detailed Information Attachment.


DOCUMENTS REQUIRED NOW
Please ensure that you have provided all of the information below that is relevant to your circumstances.
You are not required to re-submit information if you have already provided it.

Form 80
□ Applicant - Completed Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (For more information- refer to Detailed Information attachment). Ensure there are no gaps in residence, travel, education and employment history.

Health (For more information- refer to Detailed Information attachment)
□ Applicant – A Health examination is required to meet the health criteria for your visa. Your HAP ID is: XXXXXXX


Applicant Character (For more information- refer to Detailed Information attachment)
□ Applicant - Complete disclosure National Police Check (NPC) from the Australian Federal Police (AFP)
□ Applicant - Overseas Police clearance

How To Provide Documents
...
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
...

Alice_06 06-27-2017 10:06 AM

To be honest, we are already here staying with the one we love. That's the most important thing. It really doesn't matter which day we will get the grant. So be cheerful. Don't let it get to you.

Mish 06-27-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koalaswiss (Post 1597897)
Hi everyone, I applied for my partner visa around 2 months ago and I already started collecting more information for the 801. (seems easier to create the proof as they happen than look for them in 2 years) Would you recommend to upload them every 6 months to prove we're still together or wait the 2 years mark? Thanks :)

The 801 evidence will be since the grant of the 820, therefore it is better to upload the evidence as you go along.

Alice_06 06-27-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by croissantgirl (Post 1598641)
Hi Gabby,

The email I received was something like the below, which is why I thought it's quite specific as they only requested for these 3 things which I had not provided before. My status hasn't changed to "information requested" and I didn't see any "information provided" button in my ImmiAccount, so I just replied to the email, letting them know that I have attached all the required docs into my ImmiAccount. I'll let everyone know if I hear any news :)


IMPORTANT – ACTION REQUIRED


PLEASE NOTE- We will not respond to questions covered in the FAQ or in the Detailed Information Attachment.


DOCUMENTS REQUIRED NOW
Please ensure that you have provided all of the information below that is relevant to your circumstances.
You are not required to re-submit information if you have already provided it.

Form 80
□ Applicant - Completed Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (For more information- refer to Detailed Information attachment). Ensure there are no gaps in residence, travel, education and employment history.

Health (For more information- refer to Detailed Information attachment)
□ Applicant – A Health examination is required to meet the health criteria for your visa. Your HAP ID is: XXXXXXX


Applicant Character (For more information- refer to Detailed Information attachment)
□ Applicant - Complete disclosure National Police Check (NPC) from the Australian Federal Police (AFP)
□ Applicant - Overseas Police clearance

How To Provide Documents
...
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
...

Hi croissantgirl,
I got a similar email except mine asked for more evidence of relationship until now, Form 80 and health examination. I'm really delighted for getting such an email as I just applied for 820 four months ago!

croissantgirl 06-27-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice_06 (Post 1598785)
Hi croissantgirl,
I got a similar email except mine asked for more evidence of relationship until now, Form 80 and health examination. I'm really delighted for getting such an email as I just applied for 820 four months ago!

Hello Alice,

Yes, seems like we got similar emails :) oh, you're so lucky it's only been 4 months! I'm really delighted too to receive the email, because finally I had some progress. Hopefully more progress soon, let's keep each other updated :)

Alice_06 06-27-2017 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=SharKs;1597937]

Hi SharKs,
Just saw your timeline. Can't believe that you got 801 right after 820 due to 3 years of de facto relationship. A lot of people told me that once 820 is granted there will be 2 years waiting period. Did you get an email from the Immigration before applying for 801? Or did you just go ahead and apply for it without any notification from the Immigration? Or you didn't apply for it but they still granted you?

:)

hotdawg 06-27-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcellusF (Post 1595305)
We applied in October. Got the same email a few weeks ago. Think it's just an automatic thing

I don't think it's automatic if it's actually asking for specific documents to be uploaded. I got the the same thing last week.
The email does state however that "you are not required to resubmit information if you have already provided it". It requested some items already submitted such as AFP and Form 888 stat decs from 2 Australians.

hotdawg 06-27-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice_06 (Post 1598785)
Hi croissantgirl,
I got a similar email except mine asked for more evidence of relationship until now, Form 80 and health examination. I'm really delighted for getting such an email as I just applied for 820 four months ago!

We applied 6 months ago, just got that letter now

SharKs 06-28-2017 12:27 AM

[quote=Alice_06;1598905]
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharKs (Post 1597937)

Hi SharKs,
Just saw your timeline. Can't believe that you got 801 right after 820 due to 3 years of de facto relationship. A lot of people told me that once 820 is granted there will be 2 years waiting period. Did you get an email from the Immigration before applying for 801? Or did you just go ahead and apply for it without any notification from the Immigration? Or you didn't apply for it but they still granted you?

:)

Hi,

I said in my original application (the first stage, 820 for most) that I would like to be considered for the 801 straight away. The initial application is for 820/801, depending on which criteria you meet you might get granted the 801 at the same time as 820. You are eligible for 801 if you can prove that you have been living together for over 3 years at the time of the application (so that's why you don't have to wait an extra two years, I believe it's 1 year for 820). However when they looked at my application they overlooked that we had been living together for over 3 years at the time of application (4.5 years by the time my application got assessed), so I reminded them of this and they eventually looked at my application again and granted the 801. That is why there was 5 weeks in between grants.

Alice_06 06-28-2017 12:36 AM

[quote=SharKs;1599409]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice_06 (Post 1598905)

Hi,

I said in my original application (the first stage, 820 for most) that I would like to be considered for the 801 straight away. The initial application is for 820/801, depending on which criteria you meet you might get granted the 801 at the same time as 820. You are eligible for 801 if you can prove that you have been living together for over 3 years at the time of the application (so that's why you don't have to wait an extra two years, I believe it's 1 year for 820). However when they looked at my application they overlooked that we had been living together for over 3 years at the time of application (4.5 years by the time my application got assessed), so I reminded them of this and they eventually looked at my application again and granted the 801. That is why there was 5 weeks in between grants.

I see. I know a lot of Chinese people did not dare to send an email to remind them lol. They waited for a few years. Very patient I would say. Congrats to you!


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com