Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

angelcloud 07-03-2017 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmp425 (Post 1603777)
Oh okay, yeah I think that is the case for everyone as it is a requirement to have a medical so it's more of a automatic formality. I didn't do the medical right away because it is only valid for 12mo. I only did the medical once I received correspondence about Form80, Medical, and AFP check. So, I supplied my medical last month a day after I received an email about it. Who knows though... seems to be different for everyone!

I supposed u were already assigned a Case officer?

jmp425 07-03-2017 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelcloud (Post 1603793)
I supposed u were already assigned a Case officer?

I haven't been assigned a CO yet. The email I received about Form80, Health, and AFP was a generic email from partner.temporary email address from the QLD processing centre.

Lodged: 09 March 2016
First correspondence: 05 June 2017

Alice_06 07-03-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmp425 (Post 1603809)
I haven't been assigned a CO yet. The email I received about Form80, Health, and AFP was a generic email from partner.temporary email address from the QLD processing centre.

Lodged: 09 March 2016
First correspondence: 05 June 2017

Maybe it's a QLD visa centre thing. I got the email from there too lol

angelcloud 07-03-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmp425 (Post 1603809)
I haven't been assigned a CO yet. The email I received about Form80, Health, and AFP was a generic email from partner.temporary email address from the QLD processing centre.

Lodged: 09 March 2016
First correspondence: 05 June 2017

There was Form 80 and AFP for my sponsor on the "Attach Documents" on my Immi Account so I have already submitted.

__________________________________________________ ________
10 June 2017 - lodged Partner visa
10 June 2017 - medical requested
15 June 2017 - done medical
21 June 2017 - Health clearance cleared
3 July 2017 - waiting for further instruction

jmp425 07-03-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelcloud (Post 1603825)
There was Form 80 and AFP for my sponsor on the "Attach Documents" on my Immi Account so I have already submitted.


10 June 2017 - lodged Partner visa
10 June 2017 - medical requested
15 June 2017 - done medical
21 June 2017 - Health clearance cleared
3 July 2017 - waiting for further instruction

Yeah, that's there for everyone as well right away. The generic email is just making sure that those documents are there and then a good time to get the medical since it's only valid for 12mo. Had I done the medical right when I lodged, I would have had to pay for another medical since I've been waiting longer than 12mo to be assigned a CO.

The immi account will have all the documents required/suggested, and so on as attachment options.

Good luck to you!
__________________________________________________ ________

angelcloud 07-03-2017 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmp425 (Post 1603833)
Yeah, that's there for everyone as well right away. The generic email is just making sure that those documents are there and then a good time to get the medical since it's only valid for 12mo. Had I done the medical right when I lodged, I would have had to pay for another medical since I've been waiting longer than 12mo to be assigned a CO.

The immi account will have all the documents required/suggested, and so on as attachment options.

Good luck to you!
__________________________________________________ ________

Geez I hope I don't have to do the Medical again after 12mo

Skybluebrewer 07-03-2017 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelcloud (Post 1603841)
Geez I hope I don't have to do the Medical again after 12mo

If you pass the 12 months, don't redo it unless they ask you to.

angelcloud 07-03-2017 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer (Post 1603849)
If you pass the 12 months, don't redo it unless they ask you to.

I hope I get my application granted before 12 months. I have an 11yr old son from previous relationship. Do they make a decision earlier when a child is part of the application?

Alice_06 07-03-2017 06:12 AM

Most people say they won't ask for another medical if the previous one is out of time. So don't need to be too worried.

TarlarAustralia 07-03-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelcloud (Post 1603841)
Geez I hope I don't have to do the Medical again after 12mo

My medical was 14 months old when my visa was granted, I wasnt asked to re do them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com