Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

Littlepeanut 09-16-2017 08:44 AM

hi all, I got s56 email from the immi yesterday which asked for health check, police check and more evidence up till now. Just a bit unsure why, as I have submitted my police check to my agent on May (from my country and AFP), does that mean I need to do another one? and what is the difference between AFP and police clearance certificates? Because they asked for certificate too. About the evidence, I have been updating lately as we went oversea on April and bought a car couple months ago, should we ignore it because we have submitted the evidence or write them a letter saying about it? thanks, I'll be 18m tomorrow btw. :)

MarcellusF 09-16-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepeanut (Post 1676282)
hi all, I got s56 email from the immi yesterday which asked for health check, police check and more evidence up till now. Just a bit unsure why, as I have submitted my police check to my agent on May (from my country and AFP), does that mean I need to do another one? and what is the difference between AFP and police clearance certificates? Because they asked for certificate too. About the evidence, I have been updating lately as we went oversea on April and bought a car couple months ago, should we ignore it because we have submitted the evidence or write them a letter saying about it? thanks, I'll be 18m tomorrow btw. :)

Sounds like the generic letter. If you've submitted everything, and it's not out of date yet, then no need to re-supply it. Just write an email saying everything is uploaded and you feel you're decision ready.

Littlepeanut 09-16-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcellusF (Post 1676314)
Sounds like the generic letter. If you've submitted everything, and it's not out of date yet, then no need to re-supply it. Just write an email saying everything is uploaded and you feel you're decision ready.

Thank you. it also stated that I have 28 days to submit, is it normal too?

ampk 09-16-2017 10:22 AM

28 days is extremely normal.

Littlepeanut 09-16-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampk (Post 1676338)
28 days is extremely normal.

haha thanks, so I won't put my hope up then.

mailbox13 09-17-2017 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrachiM (Post 1676026)
Hi All,
I have applied for partner visa onshore 820 few days back .
I might have this silly question but can someone help me.
Can i withdraw my 820 application and file Visa 189 in that case will my fee will get refunded or is this even allowed to do.

Cheers!!

They don't refund partner visa fee.

Gabby 09-17-2017 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepeanut (Post 1676282)
hi all, I got s56 email from the immi yesterday which asked for health check, police check and more evidence up till now. Just a bit unsure why, as I have submitted my police check to my agent on May (from my country and AFP), does that mean I need to do another one? and what is the difference between AFP and police clearance certificates? Because they asked for certificate too. About the evidence, I have been updating lately as we went oversea on April and bought a car couple months ago, should we ignore it because we have submitted the evidence or write them a letter saying about it? thanks, I'll be 18m tomorrow btw. :)

Hi Little Peanut,

s56 is the email from your case officer, once you submit the required documents within 28 days then your assessment will be in progress. I received my grant 2.5 months after I got the s56 email, so not long for you to go.

See my timeline in my signature.

Good luck!

Gabby

Littlepeanut 09-18-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabby (Post 1676802)
Hi Little Peanut,

s56 is the email from your case officer, once you submit the required documents within 28 days then your assessment will be in progress. I received my grant 2.5 months after I got the s56 email, so not long for you to go.

See my timeline in my signature.

Good luck!

Gabby

Thanks Gabby, I hope so :)

emivovo 09-18-2017 10:48 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering, do we have to fill out another form 80 for the 801 application?

Thank you :)

RoyAus 09-19-2017 01:09 AM

Hi MarcellusF

That's still better than nothing! so when did you apply? Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcellusF (Post 1675786)
Since there hasn't seemed to be much action in this thread of late, I figured I'd share a minor development.

Just did my OCD morning ritual of logging into our immiaccount, and noticed with out even looking for it that next to my name (the sponsor) the word "approved" has appeared.

I honestly don't know how long it's been there to be perfectly honest, but I'm glad I noticed.

I know it's not much, but at the very least we can call it progress.

I don't know if this just happened randomly or if it's connected in any way to the email I sent the Perth office last week informing them of our imminent re-entry from Europe next week. Who knows? Not even worth contemplating the inner workings of this particular branch of federal bureaucracy. Will send me crosseyed no doubt.



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com