I only had a call once on Friday then on Monday. Then no other calls.. it might be because I uploaded some more stuff on My immiaccount or it was a scam
I don't care who calls me, if they ask me to disclose any personal information, it's very simple to say no and to ask for their name or directory number then call them back from the number listed on the government website and ask to be redirected to them.
I've done this several times with US gov't and they've never had an issue with me calling them back to verify I was actually discussing personal information with who I should be.
Obviously don't call back on a number they give you. Ask for a name or directory number and call the general number listed on the government website and ask to be directed to them. If they don't exist, problem solved; No information divulged. If they do, you just continue your conversation where you left off.
Is it normal for two applications to show on your immi account?
We applied on 2 Feb 2018. Received letter and Bridging Visa. But when I logged in today to check for changes I can see there are two applications for the 2 Feb.
They have different reference numbers, but both are called "Family Stage 1."
The first one says "Received" with a processing time of 17-24 months.
The next one says Family Stage 1" with "Incomplete."
We have been together 7 years and married for 6 so expect to be processed for both 820 and 801 at the same time, but this has thrown me. Anybody else experienced this? Thanks :)
Need your Advise on my case. I applied for my wife's partner visa 820 in October 2017.
History of our relationship as below.
I moved to Australia in July 2016. I met her in July 2016 twice before heading to Australia. We continued to talk through social media (FB, whatsapp) and phone. I met her again in Dec 2016. We decided to get married and we tied the knot in India in April 2017 and she came here in May 2017 on a tourist visa. We lodged her partner visa in October 2017 and got her BVA. We travelled overseas and hence she got a BVB as well and is currently on BVB. I have submitted 2 sets of documents. One in October 2017 and the additional evidences in February 2018.
Below are the list of documents. Can someone tell me if these are good? I think they are comprehensive. Please advise.
1.Joint Bank Account statement showing transactions and savings accumulated since July 2017 to Feb 2018
2. Scans of both our credit cards front side and Joint Credit card statement since July 2017 to Feb 2018. She is an additional card holder for my Credit card account. So I have highlighted transactions where her card has been used for expenses.
3. Receipts for our honeymoon payment in April 2017 in India showing my Aussie credit card number
4. Rental receipts from my bank account to show I am paying rent in Australia
5. Stat Declarations from me and my partner on the financial aspect
6. My tax returns for 2016
7. My payslips
Nature of Household
1. Tenancy agreement and declaration from landlord stating that she stays with me from the date she landed in Australia
2. Joint mobile accounts. We both share the same Telstra Account. Bills of the same and mail from Telstra showing she being added to my telstra account.
3. Coles flybuys and Ikea membership cards for both of us
4. Coles transactions with our flybuys membership cards
5. Joint gas and electricity bills from May 2017 to Feb 2018. Around 5 bills. She is a joint account holder for gas and electricity.
6. IKEA purchase receipts with her name and address on it.
7. Stat Declarations from me and my partner on the nature of household.
Nature of commitment
1. Joint health insurance with BUPA. Young couple saver and our membership cards with our names and mail from BUPA showing her name added to the policy since Oct 2017.
2. Receipts of gifts we exchanged when she was in India and when I was here.
3. Her medicare card and letter from medicare.
4. Tickets of mine and her when I visited her from Sydney and when we met In India. We both lived in different cities in India. so had to travel to meet each other. Travel tickets for those attached as well.
5. My phone bills from optus highlighting her India number and calls I made to her number from Sep 2016 to Mar 2017.
6. Declared her as emergency contact in my company's emergecy contact forms. Copies of that.
7. Declared her as my beneficiary in my superannuation. Prinout of that.
8. Whatsapp chat logs
9. Joint travel insurance when we travelled overseas from Australia. Both our names on it
10. Stat Declarations from me and my partner on the nature of commitment.
1. Joint Gym membership and the pdf copy with membership cards showing both our names
2. Faebook collage of photos including wedding and photos with friends in Australia
3. Flight tickets (pdfs) of us travelling together in Australia and overseas. Around 4 tickets from April 2017 to Feb 2018.
4. Marriage certificate JP attested
5. 3 form 888 from Australians/Pr's
6. Our Wedding invitation
7. Friend's wedding invitation in Australia addressed to both of us.
8. Hotel accomodations when we travelled.
9. Stat declaration from my parents and her parents that she has moved to Australia and lvies with me.
10. Stat Declarations from me and my partner on social aspect.
In addition we have also submitted the below
History of Relationship from Applicant and Sponsor
Sponsor AFP PCC in Feb 2018
Applicant AFP PCC in Feb 2018
Applicant Overseas PCC's in Feb 2018
Applicant Form 80
She is looking for work or Study soon. Is it ok to add her admission letters from a Univ in Australia or work appointment letter to the evidence list?
Can someone also advice is it ok to do the medicals by June as it will be close to 8 months since we lodged the visa?
I believe i just need to generate the letter from Immiaccount and fix an appointment with BUPA?
Thanks a ton guys!
i have quick question, your application processed from Suva so just wanted to know what was the contact details i.e email address.
was it just [email protected] or any specific such as [email protected] or email address is with case officer name on it.
i am bit confuse about this, are they actually processing my application or it was just routine request from immigration.
My partner (applicant from Canada) applied for the 820 visa (onshore) in December 19, 2017. Got asked for medicals and police check in March. Provided requested documents on Monday (and before the 28 days was up). Got the approval today! Total wait time was approx. 3 months. Processing center was Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Couldn't have done it without this amazing forum. Good luck to everyone!!
congratulations for visas, i have applied visa and additional information requested on 27th feb,
i got all the request from fiji and email address was [email protected].
is your contact details was the similar as it was from jakarta, i have email them but they didnt reple me at all.
I lodged my 820 application last March 29. I currently hold visa subclass 300 (fiance). I'm really happy to see those previous comments who received their grant. It's another waiting stage for me again ;-) Good luck to all of us waiting.
Finally got my visa (820) granted yesterday! I am the applicant!
Took a long time to get my partner (Australian)'s police check done in Taiwan but visa was granted as soon as I submitted his document.
820/801 lodged online 03 Mar 2017
820 granted 04 Apr 2018
Can anyone Tell me if you put Form 80 in your application or waited for the Co to ask for it? I have only been requested to send more info . And They asked only for AFP as I didn’t front loaded with My other police checks. They didn’t ask anything else. Do I need to Upload that Form 80 ? Appreciate your advice
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.||
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.