Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room.html)

Mish 11-21-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluesea (Post 673393)
Hello all,

We have just received the good news that we have been granted our temporary partner visa! All up it was a wait of just over 14 and a half months. We didn't have to supply any further documentation (our police checks and medicals would have expired as we submitted them with our original appliation - so thank you to the members who advised us that we don't necessarily need to update these).

Thanks for everyone's support here it has been great to have this little community here and if you are still waiting for yours to be granted I pray that you hear soon.

And as I think Dinkum said when they received their grant 'See you in the 801 waiting room'.

Cheers,
Bluesea

Congrats. Now you can relax a few months before you have to gather the next lot of evidence.

On the plus side ... after that no more evidence forever!!!!

Bluesea 11-21-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinkum (Post 673441)
Yippee.... Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us all Bluesea. You'll find everyone in the 801 waiting room is just as friendly and helpful. Welcome. Now, have a little celebration and relax...the worst part is probably over. Best wishes for the rest of your journey in Oz together. :):):)

Thank you Dinkum :)

Bluesea 11-21-2014 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mish (Post 673449)
Congrats. Now you can relax a few months before you have to gather the next lot of evidence.

On the plus side ... after that no more evidence forever!!!!

Thank you Mish. And yes, we are looking forward to the next step (and then never having to provide any further evidence) but there is still a bit of time until the 801.

Dayvt 11-21-2014 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluesea (Post 673393)
Hello all,

We have just received the good news that we have been granted our temporary partner visa! All up it was a wait of just over 14 and a half months. We didn't have to supply any further documentation (our police checks and medicals would have expired as we submitted them with our original appliation - so thank you to the members who advised us that we don't necessarily need to update these).

Thanks for everyone's support here it has been great to have this little community here and if you are still waiting for yours to be granted I pray that you hear soon.

And as I think Dinkum said when they received their grant 'See you in the 801 waiting room'.

Cheers,
Bluesea

Congrats bluesea, that's great news.
Good to hear that they are on to September applicatons then.
Good luck

CollegeGirl 11-21-2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluesea (Post 673481)
Thank you Mish. And yes, we are looking forward to the next step (and then never having to provide any further evidence) but there is still a bit of time until the 801.

Just 8 months until your eligibility date for 801! :)

TessV 11-21-2014 04:34 AM

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an idea to where the visa grants are up to (online)? I have applied online start May 2014 in Melbourne... Its been over 6 months now and I thought I would have been granted. Haven't heard anything! My application is so straight forward (been together for 5 years, have loads of evidence) and from a low risk country.

Anyone else applied online around May 2014 and got their grants yet?

Thanks so much,
Tess

CollegeGirl 11-21-2014 05:03 AM

You do realize the wait for the 820 is 12-15 months right now... right? (See note highlighted in yellow on this page: Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)) Some people have been lucky and we've seen a few people get grants around 7 months... but many are having to wait out the 12-15 month period.

raxmonk 11-21-2014 05:16 AM

I waited for 16 months for my first stage visa.... Don't worry immigration will contact you when they need anything from you.

Bluesea 11-21-2014 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayvt (Post 673529)
Congrats bluesea, that's great news.
Good to hear that they are on to September applicatons then.
Good luck

Thanks Dayvt - hopefully not too long for you now :)

michael000 11-21-2014 10:12 AM

Delete....


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com