hai little help for my PMV300 pls

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

hai little help for my PMV300 pls


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:19 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Question hai little help for my PMV300 pls

Date of application: (Lodged) March 20, 2010

Nationality: Filipina

Visa type: PMV 300

Offshore/onshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted (yes/no): Receipt of medical with application

Medical taken March 13, 2010 but due to my monthly period need to go back March 20, 2010 for my Urinalysis..

Police check submitted (yes/no): with application

Acknowledgement Letter : March 22, 2010
Additional Doc: March 31,2010 (Cenomar(Certificate of Singleness), Evidence of Continuous Relationship, Evidence meet face to face)
Acknowledgement Letter from additional Docs: April 6, 2010

April 19 i emailed them of my change of address because our new house is done (Got an auto-reply from it)

*As of 19 April 2010, the Visa and Immigration Office is processing/assessing/allocating applications lodged within the period indicated below.

Partner Visa Applications (309,300) 08 April 2010



still no CO </3 (don't know why no email, no calls, no text either so im left hanging asking myself what happened and whats going on) I sent an email asking them to give me a feedback today (Got an auto-reply)

My medicals they did not email me or called me at all if it's all good or do i have to retake things again.

My question is it's already April 26 and a CO still hasn't contacted me Do CO's only contact you if they need additional Docs? or do they email/call or inform you that you are currently being assess and will give you his contacts?

Thank you very much


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:38 AM
Wanderer's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,467
Please update your flag here .

139 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizh View Post
Date of application: (Lodged) March 20, 2010

Nationality: Filipina

Visa type: PMV 300

Offshore/onshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted (yes/no): Receipt of medical with application

Medical taken March 13, 2010 but due to my monthly period need to go back March 20, 2010 for my Urinalysis..

Police check submitted (yes/no): with application

Acknowledgement Letter : March 22, 2010
Additional Doc: March 31,2010 (Cenomar(Certificate of Singleness), Evidence of Continuous Relationship, Evidence meet face to face)
Acknowledgement Letter from additional Docs: April 6, 2010

April 19 i emailed them of my change of address because our new house is done (Got an auto-reply from it)

*As of 19 April 2010, the Visa and Immigration Office is processing/assessing/allocating applications lodged within the period indicated below.

Partner Visa Applications (309,300) 08 April 2010



still no CO </3 (don't know why no email, no calls, no text either so im left hanging asking myself what happened and whats going on) I sent an email asking them to give me a feedback today (Got an auto-reply)

My medicals they did not email me or called me at all if it's all good or do i have to retake things again.

My question is it's already April 26 and a CO still hasn't contacted me Do CO's only contact you if they need additional Docs? or do they email/call or inform you that you are currently being assess and will give you his contacts?

Thank you very much
Yes, it is only 26 April and you need to be a lot more patient.
Emailing to get a response will just make you a PITA and will not help.
You will hear in response to your application when the people processing it have it at a stage when further information is required or they decide re an interview.





  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 07:22 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Yes, it is only 26 April and you need to be a lot more patient.
Emailing to get a response will just make you a PITA and will not help.
You will hear in response to your application when the people processing it have it at a stage when further information is required or they decide re an interview.
ah ok Thank you very much for the advice and help


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizh View Post
Date of application: (Lodged) March 20, 2010

Nationality: Filipina

Visa type: PMV 300

Offshore/onshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted (yes/no): Receipt of medical with application

Medical taken March 13, 2010 but due to my monthly period need to go back March 20, 2010 for my Urinalysis..

Police check submitted (yes/no): with application

Acknowledgement Letter : March 22, 2010
Additional Doc: March 31,2010 (Cenomar(Certificate of Singleness), Evidence of Continuous Relationship, Evidence meet face to face)
Acknowledgement Letter from additional Docs: April 6, 2010

April 19 i emailed them of my change of address because our new house is done (Got an auto-reply from it)

*As of 19 April 2010, the Visa and Immigration Office is processing/assessing/allocating applications lodged within the period indicated below.

Partner Visa Applications (309,300) 08 April 2010



still no CO </3 (don't know why no email, no calls, no text either so im left hanging asking myself what happened and whats going on) I sent an email asking them to give me a feedback today (Got an auto-reply)

My medicals they did not email me or called me at all if it's all good or do i have to retake things again.

My question is it's already April 26 and a CO still hasn't contacted me Do CO's only contact you if they need additional Docs? or do they email/call or inform you that you are currently being assess and will give you his contacts?

Thank you very much
hi Krizh, i understand your frustration, i sent papers on the 6/4/10 and havent heard anything. I dont even know if they received them. Is it Bangkok also where yu applied? Im trying to be patient but its hard.


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzann44 View Post
hi Krizh, i understand your frustration, i sent papers on the 6/4/10 and havent heard anything. I dont even know if they received them. Is it Bangkok also where yu applied? Im trying to be patient but its hard.
hey suzann44 Naw i applied in Philippines. Yeah its just frustraiting stuffs go through your mind like you don't know whats happening with your papers might get lost, or maybe you need more stuffs and theyre waiting for you and you have no idea etc etc worse imaginations ever >,<" (freak out freak out getting paranoid)specially when you know your application is straight forward :S It would be a relief if you get an email saying were assessing you now im your CO well let you know if we need anything something like that <3 Ah well atleast now we know we just have to patiently wait more thanks to wanderer <3 im at ease now You didnot get any emails at all receipt acknowledgement? yeah its hard long distance relationship is never easy -_- </3 nice to meet you


Last edited by krizh; 04-28-2010 at 04:20 AM.

  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizh View Post
hey suzann44 Naw i applied in Philippines. Yeah its just frustraiting stuffs go through your mind like you don't know whats happening with your papers might get lost, or maybe you need more stuffs and theyre waiting for you and you have no idea etc etc worse imaginations ever >,<" (freak out freak out getting paranoid)specially when you know your application is straight forward :S It would be a relief if you get an email saying were assessing you now im your CO well let you know if we need anything something like that <3 Ah well atleast now we know we just have to patiently wait more thanks to wanderer <3 im at ease now You didnot get any emails at all receipt acknowledgement? yeah its hard long distance relationship is never easy -_- </3 nice to meet you
Nice to meet yu too, Krizh. No emails at all, My husband emailed them from Pakistan and got no reply. I have emailed them today and we'll see if they answer. We just want to know if they received it or not. Our personal papers and information are in them so we dont want them to get into the wrong hands. I know it is a waiting game and some people dont seem to have to wait long! Its hard being married and yu are seperated for months. In our case, I cant go there to live or visit cause the country's conditions are very unstable and are quite dangerous at the moment. Anyhow we have to keep our spirits up, okay.


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzann44 View Post
Nice to meet yu too, Krizh. No emails at all, My husband emailed them from Pakistan and got no reply. I have emailed them today and we'll see if they answer. We just want to know if they received it or not. Our personal papers and information are in them so we dont want them to get into the wrong hands. I know it is a waiting game and some people dont seem to have to wait long! Its hard being married and yu are seperated for months. In our case, I cant go there to live or visit cause the country's conditions are very unstable and are quite dangerous at the moment. Anyhow we have to keep our spirits up, okay.
aw that is frustrating..Hope you get a confirmation soon yeah just keep our spirits high and more video chats for the meantime!!! xD


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

i got an email from my inquiry last monday yay ^.^ i got a case officer now


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

congratulations krizh! Hopefully visa will come quick and smooth!


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com