new beggining

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

new beggining

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2
Please update your flag here .

new beggining

hi im lorelee residing in philippines i want to live and work in australia i dont where to start...

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2010, 12:51 AM
Wanderer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,467
Please update your flag here .

139 likes received
Originally Posted by lorelee View Post
hi im lorelee residing in philippines i want to live and work in australia i dont where to start...
Getting a visa to immigrate to Australia using your career Lorelee will depend on your occupation and on you will see what is listed.
I'm unsure whether by radiologic technologist you mean that you are doing a form of radiology/radiographic work or something to do with the equipment technology/maintenance .

If the former, it is the Australian Institute of Radiographers who are the occupational assessors and the first thing for any independent skilled immigration and in most cases for all skilled immigration is to have an assessment done.
You'll find a contact detail link for that @ A-Z Occupations List - Australian Skills Recognition Information

If it is the equipment side of things you are involved with, I would suspect that people involved with that work in Australia would have qualified as an electrical or electronic tradesperson with specific company product specialisation after that, but the electrical/electronic trades are also listed.

There has been substantial review of immigration regulations in recent times and implementation will soon be finalised, the above new list of occupations expected to take effect from July01.

If you are a radiography professional, those occupations are always of a relative high demand in Australia and many people do get recruited from overseas and so it is possible to get to Australia relatively quickly on an employer sponsored visa as that is the top priority visa as established by the government.
See and Employer Sponsored Workers - Workers - Visas & Immigration

iMed Network is the site of Australias largest grouping of Radiologist services and may be of help if looking for employer sponsorship.

Hope the above helps and if you need more information feel free to ask.

Last edited by Wanderer; 05-28-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.