Subclass 309 - Visa processing time - AHC Delhi - Page 14

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1Likes

Subclass 309 - Visa processing time - AHC Delhi - Page 14


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #131 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Hi everyone.
My file has been forwarded for Final decision yesterday.

Application submitted : Jan 10
Received By AHC : Jan 11
Co assigned : Feb18 (additional documents requested)
Documents submitted : Feb 21
Documents received : Feb 23
Sent for Final decision : April 5
Visa granted: waiting...


  #132 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From india

Spouse/Partner Visa Interview

Hi everyone.

My wife has submitted the Partner Visa Application (Sub class 309/100) on 25th of March 2011 at Australian High Commission, New Delhi, India and waiting for further process.

Could you please any body tell about whether the Visa interview is a mandatory for both the Applicant and Sponsor? If so what is the mode of the interview and how it can be? Is it be a telephonic or personal (need to go to New Delhi)? Because I am at melbourne and my wife is in India. Thanks in advance.


  #133 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:54 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
Please update your flag here .

Update,

I have a CO assigned and CO requested to send my Passport and additional document yesterday.

Now the wait has began

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz309 View Post
Hi All,

Any one who has applied in Feb? Has CO been allocated?
I had called up AHC but they said I am yet to get a CO?
I am bit concerned now


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #134 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnaveen View Post
Hi everyone.

My wife has submitted the Partner Visa Application (Sub class 309/100) on 25th of March 2011 at Australian High Commission, New Delhi, India and waiting for further process.

Could you please any body tell about whether the Visa interview is a mandatory for both the Applicant and Sponsor? If so what is the mode of the interview and how it can be? Is it be a telephonic or personal (need to go to New Delhi)? Because I am at melbourne and my wife is in India. Thanks in advance.
Most of the Indian applicants that i know of have not had an interview. So dont worry about it.


  #135 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 06:16 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsof View Post
Most of the Indian applicants that i know of have not had an interview. So dont worry about it.
Thank you emmsoff.

I need another info. We have submited the application on 25th of March 2011. At that time, VFS people suggested to submit the Passport also. But we have applied for PCC and for that purpose, the passport is at Passport Office.

VFS people told that the documents can be submitted afterwards also. So in that regard, can we submit the Passport along with PCC, Medicals Receipt? Do we have to wait for the CO to request for the Passport or can send it?


  #136 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnaveen View Post
Thank you emmsoff.

I need another info. We have submited the application on 25th of March 2011. At that time, VFS people suggested to submit the Passport also. But we have applied for PCC and for that purpose, the passport is at Passport Office.

VFS people told that the documents can be submitted afterwards also. So in that regard, can we submit the Passport along with PCC, Medicals Receipt? Do we have to wait for the CO to request for the Passport or can send it?
You can send your Passport along with PCC and Medicals even before your CO asks for it. It wil be added to your file and your CO will send you an email confirming that your documents have reached.


  #137 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsof View Post
You can send your Passport along with PCC and Medicals even before your CO asks for it. It wil be added to your file and your CO will send you an email confirming that your documents have reached.
Thank you very much for the quick reply.


  #138 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsof View Post
Hi everyone.
My file has been forwarded for Final decision yesterday.

Application submitted : Jan 10
Received By AHC : Jan 11
Co assigned : Feb18 (additional documents requested)
Documents submitted : Feb 21
Documents received : Feb 23
Sent for Final decision : April 5
Visa granted: waiting...
Visa granted : April 8th....


  #139 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Sai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Please update your flag here .

Application submitted : Jan 19
Received By AHC : Jan 20
Co assigned : Feb28 (additional documents requested - Passport,PCC)
Documents submitted : Mar 1
Documents received : Mar 2
Sent for Final decision : Not Sure
Visa granted: waiting...


  #140 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsof View Post
Visa granted : April 8th....
Congratulations. So the total time taken for your visa is 3months.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
About processing time for subclass 176 masudur Visas and immigration 16 01-03-2012 11:44 AM
Subclass 309 - May June 2011 - ACH New Delhi ana_aus Visas and immigration 3 10-05-2011 12:20 PM
AHC Delhi Processing Time ana_aus Visas and immigration 0 09-11-2011 09:27 AM
176 visa processing time raja.asim New member introductions 1 05-31-2011 07:50 PM
886 Visa Processing Time inatorni Visas and immigration 1 08-26-2010 03:49 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com