ACS Assesment - - Page 2

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

ACS Assesment - - Page 2


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahim View Post
I have contacted a registered migration age and what he replied to me that ACS doesn't assess skills less than a 4 years. Well that was shocking for me. Is it True ? what he replied to me was



Dear Fahim

The calculate points is different thing. But you apply of visa you need assessment from Australian Computer Society and there requirements are you must have 4 years work experience.

Please check ACS website.

Regards

Zaheer Khan
Registered Migration Agent: MARN-0743622

Hi Fahim,

Disappointed to know that a registered migration agent has not yet upgraded his information. Since July 2010, ACS has come up with a new clause of 2 Years expereince if occupation is same as qualification i.e. for instance,if you have learnt throughly Java in your qualification and now you are working on Java only....

Please send me your resume with all your subjects mentioned in separate sheet. Do mention your job responsibilities, I may try to assess your application. Believe me, I have worked hard to learn ACS tectics to get my application assessed positively. I had 4+ years of exp but I have read about the candidates receieving positive assessment with 2+ years exp recently. I cannot guarantee but it's worth to try if you are looking for migration soon.....I am not a migration agent but an engineer like you...Just go thru ACS website and changes in July2010 there and you will come to know--There is a PDF loaded there with all changes...

Thanks,
-Baljinsi


  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by baljinsi View Post
Hi Fahim,

Disappointed to know that a registered migration agent has not yet upgraded his information. Since July 2010, ACS has come up with a new clause of 2 Years expereince if occupation is same as qualification i.e. for instance,if you have learnt throughly Java in your qualification and now you are working on Java only....

Please send me your resume with all your subjects mentioned in separate sheet. Do mention your job responsibilities, I may try to assess your application. Believe me, I have worked hard to learn ACS tectics to get my application assessed positively. I had 4+ years of exp but I have read about the candidates receieving positive assessment with 2+ years exp recently. I cannot guarantee but it's worth to try if you are looking for migration soon.....I am not a migration agent but an engineer like you...Just go thru ACS website and changes in July2010 there and you will come to know--There is a PDF loaded there with all changes...

Thanks,
-Baljinsi
I have uploaded documents online and they are shared because I don't have your email address to send you the documents, one is CV and another is transcript

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...uthkey=CLj10QE

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1m...thkey=CJ3koPIM


  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

Hey Guys,

I am sorry since my post might not be relevant to your doubt but when I saw SAP guys are posting here reply I could control my self to ask my query. Please guide me , I am very confused at the moment and don't know from where to start.

I have been working as SAP BASIS consultant from last 5 yrs after finishing my education in B. Tech. in Electronics engineering and want to apply for GSM.
My doubts :
1. My education and work experience are not in same field. Will it be a problem for applying for visa 175(GSM)? I have read on immi.gov.au site that if u dont have formal relevant education then need to have 5 years work experience to substitute this clause.
2. Which form i need to fill for ACS assessment? RPL form since my edu n experience is not in same field or general assessment form?



Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Regards
Harry


Last edited by harry_dutchland; 03-10-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

Hey Guys,

I am sorry since my post might not be relevant to your doubt but when I saw SAP guys are posting here reply I could control my self to ask my query. Please guide me , I am very confused at the moment and don't know from where to start.

I have been working as SAP BASIS consultant from last 5 yrs after finishing my education in B. Tech. in Electronics engineering and want to apply for GSM.
My doubts :
1. My education and work experience are not in same field. Will it be a problem for applying for visa 175(GSM)? I have read on immi.gov.au site that if u dont have formal relevant education then need to have 5 years work experience to substitute this clause.
2. Which form i need to fill for ACS assessment? RPL form since my edu n experience is not in same field or general assessment form?



Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Regards
Harry


  #15 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_dutchland View Post
Hey Guys,

I am sorry since my post might not be relevant to your doubt but when I saw SAP guys are posting here reply I could control my self to ask my query. Please guide me , I am very confused at the moment and don't know from where to start.

I have been working as SAP BASIS consultant from last 5 yrs after finishing my education in B. Tech. in Electronics engineering and want to apply for GSM.
My doubts :
1. My education and work experience are not in same field. Will it be a problem for applying for visa 175(GSM)? I have read on immi.gov.au site that if u dont have formal relevant education then need to have 5 years work experience to substitute this clause.
2. Which form i need to fill for ACS assessment? RPL form since my edu n experience is not in same field or general assessment form?



Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Regards
Harry
As you don't have education and experience in same field ............ go for RPL ,,,,,,,,,,, at start mistakenly i got confused and filled RPL form


  #16 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_dutchland View Post
Hey Guys,

I am sorry since my post might not be relevant to your doubt but when I saw SAP guys are posting here reply I could control my self to ask my query. Please guide me , I am very confused at the moment and don't know from where to start.

I have been working as SAP BASIS consultant from last 5 yrs after finishing my education in B. Tech. in Electronics engineering and want to apply for GSM.
My doubts :
1. My education and work experience are not in same field. Will it be a problem for applying for visa 175(GSM)? I have read on immi.gov.au site that if u dont have formal relevant education then need to have 5 years work experience to substitute this clause.
2. Which form i need to fill for ACS assessment? RPL form since my edu n experience is not in same field or general assessment form?



Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Regards
Harry
Hello Harry,
Your Question is pretty relevant to this thread
I am an Electronics and Communication graduate. I am an SAP BI consultant. I have got positive assessment in group A itself. I tried Systems Analyst.Well, I believe that E&C content is ICT only. So it should be fine to go with grpA.
Tell me if you have any certification also? I was also certifed in SAP BI. But my educations were well accepted as ICT. Tell me about your subjects you studied. If they are almost same as mine--I guess you can also proceed directly with grpA.

Thanks,
-Baljindra


  #17 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by baljinsi View Post
Hello Harry,
Your Question is pretty relevant to this thread
I am an Electronics and Communication graduate. I am an SAP BI consultant. I have got positive assessment in group A itself. I tried Systems Analyst.Well, I believe that E&C content is ICT only. So it should be fine to go with grpA.
Tell me if you have any certification also? I was also certifed in SAP BI. But my educations were well accepted as ICT. Tell me about your subjects you studied. If they are almost same as mine--I guess you can also proceed directly with grpA.

Thanks,
-Baljindra
@Fahim,

Forgot to mention,
If you see carefully the changes of July 2010.There are 2 different clauses in GroupA:
1) IF education is ICT and exp is relevant to education: In this case 2 Years of experience is required and NO RPL.
2)If education is ICT and exp is not similar to education: In this case 4+ Years of exp is required and NO RPL.

There is another case when your education is NON-ICT (Like Mechenical Enginnering, Welding Engineering or so) and your experience is in ICT (that is in IT) then RPL would be needed.

-Baljindra


  #18 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

Baljindra and Fahim,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I was really looking it.

@Baljindra:

As your reply to Fahim, my understanding about my assessment is i should also fill up the general assessment form and get assessed my skills under ICT group A category.
I am planning to assess my skills under 262113(System Administrator) also known as System Manager. Being BI consultant, you might be familiar with my SAP basis responsibilities. Do you think it would be right code for me?

Baljindra, I have not done any certification in SAP. But will it effect to my application?

I am listing out here my subjects. quite long huh !! be patient

Semester 1
Mathematics-1
Applied Science 1
Engineering Drawing 1
5. Engineering Mechanics
6. Communication Skills
7. Workshop
Semester 2

1.Math -2
2. Applied Science 2
3. Enginering Drawing 2
4. Electerical Engineering
5. Introduction to Humanities
6. Civil Engineering
7. Thermodynamics

Semester 3

1. MATh 3
2. Electronica devices and circuits 1
3. Electrical engg 2
4. Networks and Lines
5. Instrtumentation
6, Electronics workshop


Sem 4

1. Math 4
2. Electronica devices and circuits 2
3. Prinicple of communication engineering
4. Digital Electronics
5. Computer orientation numerical method
6. Industrial visits


Sem5
1. Microprocessor and Micro controller
2. Feedback control system
3. Electromagnetic Engineering
4. Linear Integrated Circuits
5. Communication System
6. Inductrial Organisation

Sem6

1. Microprocessor Interfacing
2. Electronics Design and techniques
3. Power ELectronics
4. Networks analaysis and Synthesis
5. Telecommunication Technology
6. Electronics workshop


Sem7

1.Microwave Engg
2.Electronics Instrumentation and Measurement
3. Digital Signal Processing
4. Optical Fibre Communication
5. Sattelite Communication
6. Computer Lab 1

Sem 8:
1. Television Engineering
2. Computer Organization
3 Antenna and wave propagation
4. Computer Networking
5. Computer Lab 2


thanks for your concern.



Regards
Harry


Last edited by harry_dutchland; 03-10-2011 at 07:16 PM.

  #19 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

Baljindra and Fahim,


Last edited by harry_dutchland; 03-10-2011 at 06:08 PM.

  #20 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2011, 06:11 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_dutchland View Post
Baljindra and Fahim,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I was really looking it.

@Baljindra:

As your reply to Fahim, my understanding about my assessment is i should also fill up the general assessment form and get assessed my skills under ICT group A category.
I am planning to assess my skills under 262113(System Administrator) also known as System Manager. Being BI consultant, you might be familiar with my SAP basis responsibilities. Do you think it would be right code for me?

Baljindra, I have not done any certification in SAP. But will it effect to my application?

I am listing out here my subjects. quite long huh !! be patient

Semester 1
Mathematics-1
Applied Science 1
Engineering Drawing 1
5. Engineering Mechanics
6. Communication Skills
7. Workshop
Semester 2

1.Math -2
2. Applied Science 2
3. Enginering Drawing 2
4. Electerical Engineering
5. Introduction to Humanities
6. Civil Engineering
7. Thermodynamics

Semester 3

1. MATh 3
2. Electronica devices and circuits 1
3. Electrical engg 2
4. Networks and Lines
5. Instrtumentation
6, Electronics workshop


Sem 4

1. Math 4
2. Electronica devices and circuits 2
3. Prinicple of communication engineering
4. Digital Electronics
5. Computer orientation numerical method
6. Industrial visits


Sem5
1. Microprocessor and Micro controller
2. Feedback control system
3. Electromagnetic Engineering
4. Linear Integrated Circuits
5. Communication System
6. Inductrial Organisation

Sem6

1. Microprocessor Interfacing
2. Electronics Design and techniques
3. Power ELectronics
4. Networks analaysis and Synthesis
5. Telecommunication Technology
6. Electronics workshop


Sem7

1.Microwave Engg
2.Electronics Instrumentation and Measurement
3. Digital Signal Processing
4. Optical Fibre Communication
5. Sattelite Communication
6. Computer Lab 1

Sem 8:
1. Television Engineering
2. Computer Organization
3 Antenna and wave propagation
4. Computer Networking
5. Computer Lab 2


thanks for your concern.



Regards
Harry
Nice analysis, you are best suited to systems administrator. One advice --include operating system level activities also a little together with SAP basis stuff while preparing your reference letters.
Your education is absolutely ICT: No RPL is required. My syllabus was 80-90% was matched with you. Did you include here all practical labs also?? Just curious to know!
Certification is just a help to be an addition to your education, I would say. If you do not have, no problem at all.

I have a Question from you: you wrote "As your reply to Fahim, my understanding about my assessment is i should also fill up the general assessment form and get assessed my skills under ICT group A category" What do you mean by " i should also fill up the general assessment form "? I do nor want you to be misunderstood anything what i said above.

Now, be careful while preparing your reference letter from various organizationa where you have worked. The Responsibilities should include maximum content from code 262113(System Administrator)'s responsibilities given in below link. If you have multiple references because of different organization u have worked with, you would have to use your ENGLISH skills to modulate the tasks language. You can also take the help of "Seek.co.au" where employers mention the duties of basis consultants they need. From there you can have similar responsibilities written in different ways. I hope you got my idea.

1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition, 2006

If you are interested, you can also send me your content to verify as a peer review. I alsways felt a need of this when I was preparing my application. But in today's world everyone is busy so I myself played a roll of peer ..

just post your practical subjects again --Also post me any other Queries if you have--Good luck for your processing--And yes--I am not an agent so just sharing all on behalf of my analysis done during my application.

Thanks,
-Baljinsi


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRA assesment latheesh Visas and immigration 2 12-10-2012 11:01 AM
Pe Visa Assesment -does that mean we are done rubalm8 Visas and immigration 0 06-20-2011 03:13 PM
Which Assesment Authority ? jyotikhtr Visas and immigration 0 05-24-2011 08:22 PM
ACS assesment help jovi Visas and immigration 2 10-10-2010 05:16 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com