form 80 attach while lodging the application or wait

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

form 80 attach while lodging the application or wait


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 36
Please update your flag here .

form 80 attach while lodging the application or wait

Dear all,
i need to know whether i attach the form 80 with the application online, or wait until they request it?
please i need help.

regards


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Wanderer's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,467
Please update your flag here .

139 likes received
I haven't checked all checklists but some people have posted re Form 80 now being shown as supply for many visas.
But if in working through your online application, there is no request for it and it is not mentioned on the Checklist, then you do not need to supply it unless requested.





  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 36
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I haven't checked all checklists but some people have posted re Form 80 now being shown as supply for many visas.
But if in working through your online application, there is no request for it and it is not mentioned on the Checklist, then you do not need to supply it unless requested.
Thanks Wanderer for the quick reply,
i found in the 176 checklist (paper application) that the form 80 is requested.
but i don't know about the online checklist for 176, can you get a sample of this checklist as it appear only after lodging the application not before.
if you can help me in that, i will appreciate it a lot.

thanks again & best regards


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Wanderer's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,467
Please update your flag here .

139 likes received
Online forms only show up if you open an application and are you sure you cannot see the Checklist at that stage rather than after lodging for that would defeat the purpose.
In any case, I'd suspect the online application process would take you through the sections step by step with what is required.





  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Online forms only show up if you open an application and are you sure you cannot see the Checklist at that stage rather than after lodging for that would defeat the purpose.
In any case, I'd suspect the online application process would take you through the sections step by step with what is required.
Totally agree with Wanderer's reply. The online application status inquiry can be made following this link:

www(dot)ecom(dot)immi(dot)gov(dot)au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Initially, upon submission of an online application a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) is generated that becomes the primary key for your case apart from all your personal details that are asked when you open the link.

After, you've successfully logged in the first screen that does come up is the one with the checklist. Here you'll find the documents required for each applicant and you'll find the Character Assessment or Security Referral Application Form hyperlinked. Clikcing on the link for each applicant will pop up a new window where you just have to answer the questions in the order they are asked. You can save at any stage like you did before you must have initially submitted the online visa application.

I'm on the same boat, attached(submitted) all docs and waiting for a CO now.

Hope this helped.


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 36
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
Totally agree with Wanderer's reply. The online application status inquiry can be made following this link:

www(dot)ecom(dot)immi(dot)gov(dot)au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Initially, upon submission of an online application a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) is generated that becomes the primary key for your case apart from all your personal details that are asked when you open the link.

After, you've successfully logged in the first screen that does come up is the one with the checklist. Here you'll find the documents required for each applicant and you'll find the Character Assessment or Security Referral Application Form hyperlinked. Clikcing on the link for each applicant will pop up a new window where you just have to answer the questions in the order they are asked. You can save at any stage like you did before you must have initially submitted the online visa application.

I'm on the same boat, attached(submitted) all docs and waiting for a CO now.

Hope this helped.
Dear Wanderer & Dragon,
thanks for helping me,
but the case is that i am preparing documents right now & the checklist will appear after lodging the application not before (as mentioned above).
so i will be able to see it after the lodgment and then begin to prepare papers. so in order to gain time (because they 28 days after lodgment to attach all necessary docs) i followed the paper checklist, and it is written there that form 80 must be included, is it the same for the online application?

thanks again


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2011, 05:17 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From pakistan

I can share with you my record copy of the Character Assessment that I saved after I was sure about the particulars that I had entered were correct; its a built in feature that allows you to either take out prints or save whatever you submitted in PDF.

Anyways, need suggestions about how I can share this document that I'm sure will benefit other members like us who would like to go ahead with the online application but are not very clear about things to come as the forms are not there for you to preview which is contrary to the paper version for which all the associated checklists and corresponding forms are available on the immi website.

PS: I've blurred my personal details in the copy that I'll be sharing.


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 36
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
I can share with you my record copy of the Character Assessment that I saved after I was sure about the particulars that I had entered were correct; its a built in feature that allows you to either take out prints or save whatever you submitted in PDF.

Anyways, need suggestions about how I can share this document that I'm sure will benefit other members like us who would like to go ahead with the online application but are not very clear about things to come as the forms are not there for you to preview which is contrary to the paper version for which all the associated checklists and corresponding forms are available on the immi website.

PS: I've blurred my personal details in the copy that I'll be sharing.
thank you Dragon for your post
i am not familiar with how to post files on the site.
but we still can use E-Mails to share things
my E-Mail is: [email protected]
if you can please send the PDF to this address

thanks again & best regards


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From pakistan

I've uploaded the doc that you and others can view following this the link below:

www(dot)scribd(dot)com/doc/46187864/AUSTRALIAN-Online-Visa-Character-Assessment-Sample

I hope its not against the law to share these forms through websites that allow sharing of docs? Any suggestions/comments Wanderer or any other senior member?

Raysool, feel fee to ask for anything else that I might be able to help you with.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SYDENY - lodging visa application francesco_totti Visas and immigration 4 07-04-2011 06:28 AM
Subclass 476 - after lodging an application diligent Visas and immigration 3 05-18-2011 11:43 AM
Wait time for Washington Spouse Visa Application cal Visas and immigration 0 01-31-2011 01:36 AM
Between lodging my application now or waiting untl 485 is granted luisrios Visas and immigration 1 06-09-2010 05:58 AM
how to attach form 80 Ank Visas and immigration 0 01-20-2010 12:03 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com