Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 107

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree187Likes

Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 107


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1061 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From india

1 likes given
Hi there, anyone applied in 2015?? Mine was paper application through VFS November 2015, with two dependent children. I am still waiting to receive a call or mail from AHC. Is the delay cos of the dependent application??


Reply With Quote
  #1062 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreetsh87 View Post
hi, did you hear anything AHC New Delhi. Thanks
Yes I got my visa granted day before yesterday. I hope you also receive soon


Reply With Quote
  #1063 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From india

1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai View Post
Hi there, anyone applied in 2015?? Mine was paper application through VFS November 2015, with two dependent children. I am still waiting to receive a call or mail from AHC. Is the delay cos of the dependent application??
Any suggestions from the seniors??


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1064 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From india

1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergonomics View Post
Yes I got my visa granted day before yesterday. I hope you also receive soon
So you applied during Feb 2016 and you were granted visa? Mine was November 2015, medicals done Dec 2015, PCC done April 2016, yet to hear from AHC.


Reply With Quote
  #1065 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2017, 06:09 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergonomics View Post
Yes I got my visa granted day before yesterday. I hope you also receive soon
Congratulations, did they call you before they granted the visa and is it possible to talk to the case officer because when I called them they said they are working on my case but did not get a chance to talk to the case officer.thanks


Reply With Quote
  #1066 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2017, 08:26 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5
Users Flag! From india

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreetsh87 View Post
Congratulations, did they call you before they granted the visa and is it possible to talk to the case officer because when I called them they said they are working on my case but did not get a chance to talk to the case officer.thanks
Hey buddy, I'm applicant from April as well, yet to hear from the AHC, I recently uploaded some docs on Thursday, as Friday and mond was a holiday at AHC,

HOPING they will come off a good mood and grant some visa to the April applicant.

Just wondering what number actually did You speak to the AHC,and did one of the customer service representatives from AHC DELHI spoke to you on the phone or ONE of Vfs people , I applied through online account not through Vfs though.

How did u applied .
Cheers best of luck


Reply With Quote
  #1067 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:02 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visawait View Post
Hey buddy, I'm applicant from April as well, yet to hear from the AHC, I recently uploaded some docs on Thursday, as Friday and mond was a holiday at AHC,

HOPING they will come off a good mood and grant some visa to the April applicant.

Just wondering what number actually did You speak to the AHC,and did one of the customer service representatives from AHC DELHI spoke to you on the phone or ONE of Vfs people , I applied through online account not through Vfs though.

How did u applied .
Cheers best of luck
Hi there, I also applied online. I called vfs and they talked to AHC and they said they are working on my case and let us know the decision soon.
when did you lodge your application in april.


Reply With Quote
  #1068 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:11 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5
Users Flag! From india

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreetsh87 View Post
Hi there, I also applied online. I called vfs and they talked to AHC and they said they are working on my case and let us know the decision soon.
when did you lodge your application in april.
I applied on 18th April 2016 ,

It's going to be exactly a year,

I never knew that the Vfs people could call the immigration and ask them,,

What did I tell them to do, usually they don't transfer the call or anything, I called them on one occasion and they said they can't do anything as I have applied online.

It's a long wait, is ur case a simple ormcomplex.

HAVE U BEEN TO Australia before??


Reply With Quote
  #1069 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:53 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visawait View Post
I applied on 18th April 2016 ,

It's going to be exactly a year,

I never knew that the Vfs people could call the immigration and ask them,,

What did I tell them to do, usually they don't transfer the call or anything, I called them on one occasion and they said they can't do anything as I have applied online.

It's a long wait, is ur case a simple ormcomplex.

HAVE U BEEN TO Australia before??
if you like you can call me on 9855185898 because its hard to explain everything here.


Reply With Quote
  #1070 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:00 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5
Users Flag! From india

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreetsh87 View Post
if you like you can call me on 9855185898 because its hard to explain everything here.

Hey bro have u received any contact from the AHC yet??or any update at all?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan? pollygoh2002 Visas and immigration 225 09-17-2018 03:58 AM
Partner Visa - Delhi High Commission - Timeline Final Decision Subodh Visas and immigration 2 02-28-2015 05:26 AM
Tourist visa refused at the Australian High Commission Singapore Franconian Visas and immigration 0 11-17-2012 03:17 PM
Spouse Visa application moved to Australian High commission in Abhudhabi mastbaadshah007 Visas and immigration 1 05-09-2011 06:17 AM
High Risk Country, Offshore Visa 309 and 100, with child questions noysee Visas and immigration 5 09-01-2010 02:01 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com