Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 145

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree187Likes

Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 145


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1441 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2019, 06:06 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

1 likes given
Unhappy Partner Visa 309/100 Query with processing time

Hi All,

I have applied (online application) 309/100 for my partner and kids on 31st March 2018. I was asked for PCC & Medicals by 1st week of June. Here are the events after that, which I regret:

1) While uploading my PCC, by mistake I uploaded by PCC under my daughter's name and realized this mistake only in the month of October. Post that I have reattached the documents and have submitted.

2) When submitting an online form, as part of the handbook Form 40sp, sponsorship form has to be submitted/lodged post the partner's application is lodged using the TRN as the reference, but I've uploaded a hard copy of Form 40sp to my partner's application.

Well, I spoke to the call center folks yesterday, and they have suggested not to submit the online sponsorship form until the CO gets back.

These 2 mistakes have cost me a lot of distress, and I can only blame myself for the same.

But, has anyone gone through this, do you know if the 40sp has to submitted post the partner visa is submitted and not together?

Your response is much appreciated.


Reply With Quote
  #1442 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2019, 06:15 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny20013 View Post
Hello everyone, I just got an email from immigration that mentioned your application is in progress and take some time. Does anyone got same mail coz I got twise within 6 months.last time I got same mail on 1st of July 2018
No Sunny, I have not received any email from the High Commision than the one asking for PCC & Medicals.


Reply With Quote
  #1443 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2019, 06:47 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

1 likes given
Hi Ab,

That's a great News, congratulations!

I have a question, did you upload the Form40sp as a scanned copy to your partner's application, later you submitted an online application.

I've uploaded a scanned copy too, what version was your Form40sp. There is no version but says its Design date 11/16b. Appreciate if you could confirm the same.

My application is in 'Further Assesment' stage, I had applied on 31st March 2018.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1444 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2019, 07:17 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

1 likes given
Form 40sp (Sponsorship) Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodude26 View Post
I'm very excited to announce my wife on last Monday on the 2nd of July was granted her 309 Subclass Partner Visa!!

She is currently 8.5 months pregnant and will be joining me in Australia along with our soon to be born child very soon after the birth in India. The successful grant was totally out of the blue as we were focussing on my wife's pregnancy and it came as a surprise as we thought a decision would only be made after the birth of our child. Only downside is because my wife was successfully granted her visa before the delivery of our child we were not able to include the child's name along with my wifes visa, we now have to apply separately for our child after it is born. To fast track things, I will be applying for the childs Australian Citizenship by descent and applying for childs Australian passport right after the birth so that my wife and child can migrate together to Australia.

Ours was an extremely complex case (as I previously sponsored my ex-wife and her partner visa was granted within 9 months back in 2014, however unfortunately after the partner visa was granted, the relationship ended and deteriorated to a point she did not make initial entry into Australia and ended up in legal divorce and her partner visa not being used. This occurred less than 5 years ago and the department has rules and regulations set in place and does not allow for a sponsor to sponsor more than 1 partner within a 5 year period unless there was compelling circumstances).

I was able to put together a highly detailed application when making lodgement. Partner Visa Lodgement date was done in New Delhi on September 22nd 2017. Took just under 10 months to be granted. After making lodgement following our wedding, I brought my wife to Australia for 3 months on a visiting visa and she returned back to Australia with me after our wedding in India. In Australia she conducted her Medical Examinations and we found out that the great news that she was pregnant. We notified the department with all the evidence and kept them in the loop with all details regularly regarding pregnancy matters. She returned back to India and we kept the department updated. We did not receive any phone calls or interviews from the department but I was required to put together a highly detailed sponsorship waiver document because in the eyes of the high commission, a Aus sponsor is not permitted to sponsor more than one applicant within a 5 year period unless there is very compelling circumstances and had to put together details of the hardships, impacts, consequences and adverse issues that may be caused if the sponsorship was not approved by the department.

If anybody has any queries regarding the 309 partner visa please let me know and I'll try to answer, as I believe I have become a highly skilled subject matter expert in this visa category!! Happy to help out a hand and provide assistance to the community for those who have already applied for 309 and have questions or to those looking to apply in the near future to make it an easier process for you to be a step closer to be with your loved ones
Thanks mate for extending your support to answer queries, here is my state, appreciate if you could help me, please.


I have applied (online application) 309/100 for my partner and kids on 31st March 2018. I was asked for PCC & Medicals by 1st week of June. Here are the events after that, which I regret:

1) While uploading my PCC, by mistake I uploaded by PCC under my daughter's name and realized this mistake only in the month of October (1st october to be precise). Post that I have reattached the documents and have submitted.

2) When submitting an online form, as part of the handbook Form 40sp, sponsorship form has to be submitted/lodged post the partner's application is lodged using the TRN as the reference, but I've uploaded a hard copy of Form 40sp to my partner's application.

Well, I spoke to the call center folks yesterday, and they have suggested not to submit the online sponsorship form until the CO gets back.

These 2 mistakes have cost me a lot of distress, and I can only blame myself for the same.

Do you know if the 40sp has to submitted post the partner visa is submitted and not together?

Your response is much appreciated.


Reply With Quote
  #1445 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2019, 07:26 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
hi everyone
Is enyone grant their 309/100 viza recently


Reply With Quote
  #1446 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2019, 11:21 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: ahmedabad
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
19 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkk? View Post
hi everyone
Is enyone grant their 309/100 viza recently
not yet.. Its 11 month completed but there is no news from immi dept no co no call no email..


Reply With Quote
  #1447 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2019, 11:35 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: ahmedabad
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
19 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkalyan View Post
Hi Ab,

That's a great News, congratulations!

I have a question, did you upload the Form40sp as a scanned copy to your partner's application, later you submitted an online application.

I've uploaded a scanned copy too, what version was your Form40sp. There is no version but says its Design date 11/16b. Appreciate if you could confirm the same.

My application is in 'Further Assesment' stage, I had applied on 31st March 2018.
hello,
Did you apply by self or agent...
Can you send me detail of your in personal. Msg so i will talk with you..


Reply With Quote
  #1448 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2019, 11:41 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: ahmedabad
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
19 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodude26 View Post
I'm very excited to announce my wife on last Monday on the 2nd of July was granted her 309 Subclass Partner Visa!!

She is currently 8.5 months pregnant and will be joining me in Australia along with our soon to be born child very soon after the birth in India. The successful grant was totally out of the blue as we were focussing on my wife's pregnancy and it came as a surprise as we thought a decision would only be made after the birth of our child. Only downside is because my wife was successfully granted her visa before the delivery of our child we were not able to include the child's name along with my wifes visa, we now have to apply separately for our child after it is born. To fast track things, I will be applying for the childs Australian Citizenship by descent and applying for childs Australian passport right after the birth so that my wife and child can migrate together to Australia.

Ours was an extremely complex case (as I previously sponsored my ex-wife and her partner visa was granted within 9 months back in 2014, however unfortunately after the partner visa was granted, the relationship ended and deteriorated to a point she did not make initial entry into Australia and ended up in legal divorce and her partner visa not being used. This occurred less than 5 years ago and the department has rules and regulations set in place and does not allow for a sponsor to sponsor more than 1 partner within a 5 year period unless there was compelling circumstances).

I was able to put together a highly detailed application when making lodgement. Partner Visa Lodgement date was done in New Delhi on September 22nd 2017. Took just under 10 months to be granted. After making lodgement following our wedding, I brought my wife to Australia for 3 months on a visiting visa and she returned back to Australia with me after our wedding in India. In Australia she conducted her Medical Examinations and we found out that the great news that she was pregnant. We notified the department with all the evidence and kept them in the loop with all details regularly regarding pregnancy matters. She returned back to India and we kept the department updated. We did not receive any phone calls or interviews from the department but I was required to put together a highly detailed sponsorship waiver document because in the eyes of the high commission, a Aus sponsor is not permitted to sponsor more than one applicant within a 5 year period unless there is very compelling circumstances and had to put together details of the hardships, impacts, consequences and adverse issues that may be caused if the sponsorship was not approved by the department.

If anybody has any queries regarding the 309 partner visa please let me know and I'll try to answer, as I believe I have become a highly skilled subject matter expert in this visa category!! Happy to help out a hand and provide assistance to the community for those who have already applied for 309 and have questions or to those looking to apply in the near future to make it an easier process for you to be a step closer to be with your loved ones <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
hello,
Did you apply by self or agent...
Its 11 month complited of my 309/100 visa. Its my 2nd marrigae and wife is australian citizen i never visit australia so Can you send me detail of your in personal. Msg so i will talk with you..


Reply With Quote
  #1449 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2019, 01:55 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Please update your flag here .

Hi all I’m new here does anyone know how long does Delhi office take to finalise 309 application
I applied on 3rd May 2018
Documents requested on 20th June
Submitted on 3rd of July
Now application status is further assessment
Is there anyone recently got grant from May 2018 or in earlier months


Kind regards


Reply With Quote
  #1450 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

hello everyone.. my husband is australian citizen, i applied 309 visa in sep 2017 and still waiting for results.
In 2018 i went to australia on 6 months tourist visa, i came back last month as my tourist visa was going to expire. while i was in australia i faced domestic violence, i complaint to police and got IVO against my husband but he was threating my family in india so there i took all the charges against him. and came back to india. after 10 days he updated in my immi account that he wants to withdraw his sponsership and we are no longer in relationship. he playing games with me. he wants me to come to australia again on tourist visa because my file is still pending. i am very confused what should i do?

can anyone help me? thnks


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan? pollygoh2002 Visas and immigration 225 09-17-2018 03:58 AM
Partner Visa - Delhi High Commission - Timeline Final Decision Subodh Visas and immigration 2 02-28-2015 05:26 AM
Tourist visa refused at the Australian High Commission Singapore Franconian Visas and immigration 0 11-17-2012 03:17 PM
Spouse Visa application moved to Australian High commission in Abhudhabi mastbaadshah007 Visas and immigration 1 05-09-2011 06:17 AM
High Risk Country, Offshore Visa 309 and 100, with child questions noysee Visas and immigration 5 09-01-2010 02:01 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com