Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/80194-partner-visa-309-100-timeline-india-australian-high-commission-new-delhi.html)

CollegeGirl 08-30-2014 04:44 AM

There's no way to predict, Paul, as this is a visa they've totally done away with now and you're just waiting for spots to open up. It says on the DIBP website they can't predict how long it will take. There are so few spots, I would expect to wait at least several years, unfortunately.

It also says on the DIBP website:

Quote:

Carer visa applicants

Applications for Carer visas with a queue date up to 31 March 2013 have been released from the queue. These applications will be considered for final processing as a place in the Migration Program becomes available.

Once the cap is reached for visa places that are available in the current year, applications that have been queued and released for final processing, but are not yet finalised, will be considered for a place in a subsequent year.

It is currently estimated that lodged Carer visa applications, that have not yet been assessed, are likely to take up to four years to be released for final processing (calculated from 1 July 2013).

Becky26 08-30-2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollegeGirl (Post 578177)
There's no way to predict, Paul, as this is a visa they've totally done away with now and you're just waiting for spots to open up. It says on the DIBP website they can't predict how long it will take. There are so few spots, I would expect to wait at least several years, unfortunately.

It also says on the DIBP website:

Thanks for your help CG :)

Good Luck to you Paul, I hope you get your visa soon.

paul2199 08-30-2014 07:40 AM

Thanks very much CG and Becky for your reply and fingers crossed and hope it gets faster than expected.

Regards
Paul

Hassali.abdi 08-30-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky26 (Post 577737)
Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is doing well. I thought I should share this happy news since the last working day of August 2014 is over :) I have both good and bad news :p:p

GOOD NEWS first :D :-
AHC New Delhi granted 25 visas this month on the thread for "Partner 309/100 Visa application submitted to AHC New Delhi". That has been the highest number of visas granted in a month for the calendar year of 2014.

Another happy news is that the waiting period between date of queue (DOQ) and date of visa grant has decreased to 35-45 days since DOQ.

NOT SO GOOD NEWS :( :-
AHC New Delhi's website was updated today and the case officer allocation time frame has increased from 30-31 weeks since date of application to 35-36 weeks :(:(
Below is the link from AHC New Delhi website:-
CURRENT AVERAGE PROCESSING TIMES - Australian High Commission

Hoping for a better numbers of grants in September. Good Luck to all waiting.

Kind Regards,
Becky


Hello Becky,

Thanks for the good news and the break of unknown silence for the month of August 2014.

We hope that yours will be in September lot.


Good luck.
Hassan

Becky26 08-30-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hassali.abdi (Post 578457)
Hello Becky,

Thanks for the good news and the break of unknown silence for the month of August 2014.

We hope that yours will be in September lot.


Good luck.
Hassan

Thank you for the kind words Hassan, I hope so too. My grant depends on when I get my passport :( This uncertainty is killing me :(
And the passport processing is taking so long, so frustrated but can do anything about it :( I can't seem to catch a break.....*sigh*

Thanks again for your reply. Hope for a speedy grant for you :)
Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Becky26 08-31-2014 06:42 PM

Have a great month ahead
 
Welcoming September 2014. Can't believe only 4 more months are left in this year :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Just wanted to wish everyone out there from India and rest of the world who are trying to make it through to their significant others, hang in there happiness will be at your door-step at the right time.

Always remember:-
It might take a year, it might take a day;
But what's meant to be will always find its way.

I hope for the best for all the love birds on this thread and everyone waiting for their visa all around the world. I hope this months brings many re-unions.
Good Luck and stay strong.

Kind Regards,
Becky

Hassali.abdi 08-31-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky26 (Post 579513)
Welcoming September 2014. Can't believe only 4 more months are left in this year :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Just wanted to wish everyone out there from India and rest of the world who are trying to make it through to their significant others, hang in there happiness will be at your door-step at the right time.

Always remember:-
It might take a year, it might take a day;
But what's meant to be will always find its way.

I hope for the best for all the love birds on this thread and everyone waiting for their visa all around the world. I hope this months brings many re-unions.
Good Luck and stay strong.

Kind Regards,
Becky


Becky,

Thanks for your concern. You always put yourself in the shoes of others, and that is one significant sign of a humble, kind and supportive human being.

I also wish you and all others who are trying to reunite with their loved ones to be successful soon with no rejection and delay.
Welcome September and come with a lot of happiness and good news for us all.

Regards,
Hassan

Becky26 08-31-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hassali.abdi (Post 579521)
Becky,

Thanks for your concern. You always put yourself in the shoes of others, and that is one significant sign of a humble, kind and supportive human being.

I also wish you and all others who are trying to reunite with their loved ones to be successful soon with no rejection and delay.
Welcome September and come with a lot of happiness and good news for us all.

Regards,
Hassan

Thank you for your kind words Hassan :) Hope you're doing well and wish you a speedy grant :D
Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Sonakshi Kumar 09-12-2014 01:48 PM

Wonderful. Thank you for the recommendation of reading this link ... and I look forward to the September updates on processing ... Wonderful!

Becky26 09-12-2014 01:51 PM

Good Luck!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonakshi Kumar (Post 596634)
Wonderful. Thank you for the recommendation of reading this link ... and I look forward to the September updates on processing ... Wonderful!

Welcome to the Thread :D
Not a problem! I hope it helped you in learning a somewhat unstable processing method of AHC New Delhi :rolleyes:
Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com