Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 54

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree187Likes

Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 54


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #531 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22
Users Flag! From india

2 likes received
2 likes given
[QUOTE=gm6;881050]Visa type: 309/100
DOL : 2nd September 2014 (VFS New Delhi)
Received by AHC: 3rd September 2014
Letter of acknowledgment received: 5th September 2014
PCC & NPC submitted: 20th October 2014
Second letter of acknowledgment received: 10th April 2015
Undergone medical test: 11th May 2015 [ why u are going for medical this late ? . it take 2-3 months to get letter for medical . whenever u will get co do let us know . i hope u get co soon and visa too. we are both september applicants . ]


Reply With Quote
  #532 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22
Users Flag! From india

2 likes received
2 likes given
ok jii , god bless . u will get ur visa soon. u are very near to get ur visa.


Reply With Quote
  #533 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 11:53 AM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
[quote=priyagagan56;881082]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm6 View Post
Visa type: 309/100
DOL : 2nd September 2014 (VFS New Delhi)
Received by AHC: 3rd September 2014
Letter of acknowledgment received: 5th September 2014
PCC & NPC submitted: 20th October 2014
Second letter of acknowledgment received: 10th April 2015
Undergone medical test: 11th May 2015 [ why u are going for medical this late ? . it take 2-3 months to get letter for medical . whenever u will get co do let us know . i hope u get co soon and visa too. we are both september applicants . ]
I was under the impression that v undergo for the medical when its requested by the CO. but after reading some forums I emailed AHC, wen to proceed for the medical test? got a reply--- anytime, sooner the better.

so went today, its done now and it will b submitted to AHC in 3-5 working days. by Friday I guess.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #534 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 11:57 AM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
ya v both r sept applicants,
gud luck to both of of us!!!
or I shud say all of us!!!
have faith guyz its coming................


Reply With Quote
  #535 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm6 View Post
ya v both r sept applicants,
gud luck to both of of us!!!
or I shud say all of us!!!
have faith guyz its coming................
Hi
Visa type 300 PMV
Lodged online on 21st June 2014
PCC submitted along with application
Medical submitted on 1st may without asking by CO
Co assigned No - waiting


Reply With Quote
  #536 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 139
Users Flag! From australia

11 likes received
6 likes given
We applied in April 2014 and submitted our pcc and other evidence at the time of our application.After that we submitted our medical when they asked to do it was in june 2014 since then we were waiting.

In December 2014 we got CO appointed we thought we going to have visa soon since then we were waiting,but no response from CO.we contacted them last friday over phone but operator told us that our CO on leave.

So we called them again today and Operator tried to connect our call to CO but no response or answer from CO.After so many try and on our insist operator told us that she spoke with our CO and our CO working on our case and CO will update us our case progress by next friday or friday..

Hope operator truthful about this just worried next month our medical going to expire our PCC had expired in march 2015 but CO didn't asked us to submit again.


Reply With Quote
  #537 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by maklaw View Post
We applied in April 2014 and submitted our pcc and other evidence at the time of our application.After that we submitted our medical when they asked to do it was in june 2014 since then we were waiting.

In December 2014 we got CO appointed we thought we going to have visa soon since then we were waiting,but no response from CO.we contacted them last friday over phone but operator told us that our CO on leave.

So we called them again today and Operator tried to connect our call to CO but no response or answer from CO.After so many try and on our insist operator told us that she spoke with our CO and our CO working on our case and CO will update us our case progress by next friday or friday..

Hope operator truthful about this just worried next month our medical going to expire our PCC had expired in march 2015 but CO didn't asked us to submit again.
Don't worry abt about medical .. Co extended tigerali,s medical too..
Me PCC also got expired in April .. but CO has not been assigned yet so no idea..
Why they r delaying so much..


Reply With Quote
  #538 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 139
Users Flag! From australia

11 likes received
6 likes given
That's what we wondering,may be because our infant child also included in application.


Reply With Quote
  #539 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by maklaw View Post
That's what we wondering,may be because our infant child also included in application.
For children visa time frame is 14 months I think.. dats y delaying


Reply With Quote
  #540 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2015, 05:04 PM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
I applied in September, so im still in d time frame but u April guyz, ve already passed the stated time limit. wat u guyz upto man???
have contacted AHC n wat they saying. grill 'em up.
how did u apply papper or online???
these ppl suck!!!!!! damn u AHC........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan? pollygoh2002 Visas and immigration 225 09-17-2018 03:58 AM
Partner Visa - Delhi High Commission - Timeline Final Decision Subodh Visas and immigration 2 02-28-2015 05:26 AM
Tourist visa refused at the Australian High Commission Singapore Franconian Visas and immigration 0 11-17-2012 03:17 PM
Spouse Visa application moved to Australian High commission in Abhudhabi mastbaadshah007 Visas and immigration 1 05-09-2011 06:17 AM
High Risk Country, Offshore Visa 309 and 100, with child questions noysee Visas and immigration 5 09-01-2010 02:01 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com