Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 61

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree187Likes

Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 61


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #601 (permalink)  
Old 05-26-2015, 10:58 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli View Post
Yeah when I said them, I m already on 12th month.. and if there would b any requirements how would I know? they simply said that 12 month is just an tentative time not confirmed .. it can take longer than 12 month so just wait.. I also asked about capping or visa grant over for this year they replied the process is slow but we are still processing files it may take longer time.

Did the asked about other requirements?? And did u applied 300 or 309 category?
No, I did not get contacted about allocation of the officer.initials are RS but this is only from the operator that I know.

She said they were prioritizing nepal visas because of recent crisis.Also,she told me case officer does not necessarily contact unless they require anything from you.

I applied 309..


Reply With Quote
  #602 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 06:48 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From australia

Hi Guys,

My wife's DOL is 13/11/14...we still haven't heard anything from the Australian Embassy in India. It was an online application. Is it true that paper application are being processed quicker than online application?

Any idea when can we expect to hear from them?

Currently she is in Australia and her Indian Phone number is not working for some reason. Does anyone know how to update the contact number in the application as she has an Australian phone number..is that even necessary??

Thanking you in advance.

Ben


Reply With Quote
  #603 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 07:35 AM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by svisa View Post
Hi Guys,

My wife's DOL is 13/11/14...we still haven't heard anything from the Australian Embassy in India. It was an online application. Is it true that paper application are being processed quicker than online application?

Any idea when can we expect to hear from them?

Currently she is in Australia and her Indian Phone number is not working for some reason. Does anyone know how to update the contact number in the application as she has an Australian phone number..is that even necessary??

Thanking you in advance.

Ben
write an email to the department requesting to update your contact no.
you have to mention your full name, date of birth, passport no. you can also write your application id no.
you will get a auto generated reply.
but make sure to call them after a week to confirm about your no. update, becoz they wont send an mail back that ur no. has been updated.
this is the email address [email protected]


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #604 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 07:56 AM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic88 View Post
Hi guys,

Was just reading the thread and read your post and was curious to know how do u differentiate between a complex and simple application? I mean what are the factors that determines complex and simple application? please let me know

Thank you
complex cases could be:
-- if you had any visa refusal or visa cancellation before,
-- if you have overstayed your visa and lived unlawfully in OZ before.
-- if you were on bridging visa E, reasons why you were on that visa.
-- medical conditions
-- if you have already sponsored someone in less than 5 years time.
-- not able to provide appropriate docs at the time of lodgement.
-- if you owe any money to any Australian government body.
-- criminal record.

I could think of these reasons, there could be many more.


Reply With Quote
  #605 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by maklaw View Post
No one knows about this visa mystery,we waiting from last 13 months some got their visa's even though they applied much later then us....so just hang in there.
Hey Maklaw.
Seems like we have same case officer.their initials are RS .and name robbie sebestian if thats spelled right?i just want to know the right name so I can get their email address right.

Please share if you have been contacted through email.


Reply With Quote
  #606 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2015, 03:44 AM
s4h s4h is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From india

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuby View Post
Hey Maklaw.
Seems like we have same case officer.their initials are RS .and name robbie sebestian if thats spelled right?i just want to know the right name so I can get their email address right.

Please share if you have been contacted through email.
Hi
I have just started followin this forum. how did u find out about case officer initials. did they email you or u checked online on immi website.. ??
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update....


Reply With Quote
  #607 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2015, 03:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4h View Post

Hi
I have just started followin this forum. how did u find out about case officer initials. did they email you or u checked online on immi website.. ??
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update....
I know u more people whose CO's initials are same..


Reply With Quote
  #608 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2015, 03:57 AM
s4h s4h is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From india

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli View Post
I know u more people whose CO's initials are same..
@Mili : I think u answered the question for person above...
Could u please answer my question too.. thanks
Hi
I have just started followin this forum. how did u find out about case officer initials. did they email you or u checked online on immi website.. ??
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update....


Reply With Quote
  #609 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2015, 04:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4h View Post

@Mili : I think u answered the question for person above...
Could u please answer my question too.. thanks
Hi
I have just started followin this forum. how did u find out about case officer initials. did they email you or u checked online on immi website.. ??
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update....
Yeah CO mail u stating they had started the process and will ask for requirements if required.. and don't worry about CO allocation coz it's normal they allot CO after 11 month now.. I applied in 21st June last year and still didn't get CO allotted..


Reply With Quote
  #610 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2015, 04:17 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Users Flag! From india

Just an update that CO asked for form 80.if anybody has not done this it will be a good idea to have this up already.
Just hoping for the best now.Also they only contacted my lawyer,not me.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan? pollygoh2002 Visas and immigration 225 09-17-2018 03:58 AM
Partner Visa - Delhi High Commission - Timeline Final Decision Subodh Visas and immigration 2 02-28-2015 05:26 AM
Tourist visa refused at the Australian High Commission Singapore Franconian Visas and immigration 0 11-17-2012 03:17 PM
Spouse Visa application moved to Australian High commission in Abhudhabi mastbaadshah007 Visas and immigration 1 05-09-2011 06:17 AM
High Risk Country, Offshore Visa 309 and 100, with child questions noysee Visas and immigration 5 09-01-2010 02:01 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com