Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 70

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree187Likes

Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 70


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #691 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by maklaw View Post
Hey Milli could you share what silly question your CO was asking..what is CO initial if you can share that will help others...
CO initials is s**ti and she was asking personal details of my fiance,s Ex fiancee whom he sponsored 5 year back and when my fiance said he don't remember it must b written on form, she said no it's blank and then said it's not matching with data, then she ask do ur fiancee and her family know about ur past relationship which was illogical as I have mentioned her details in my form as well . And other 2-3 silly questions she asked which were totally illogical..


Reply With Quote
  #692 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 139
Users Flag! From australia

11 likes received
6 likes given
As per your answers,to be honest these all questions are relevant questions and should be answered in proper manner.Trust me one doubt in CO mind can leads to a trouble.if someone sponsored someone for visa and said they can't remember name of that person is bit illogical.


Reply With Quote
  #693 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 87
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by maklaw View Post
As per your answers,to be honest these all questions are relevant questions and should be answered in proper manner.Trust me one doubt in CO mind can leads to a trouble.if someone sponsored someone for visa and said they can't remember name of that person is bit illogical.

She wasn't asking name but DOB my fiance said he doesn't remember exactly but if she want he can check in documents and tell her. She said it's not written in form which she was lying and later she said it's not matching with the data..


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #694 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2015, 04:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 139
Users Flag! From australia

11 likes received
6 likes given
As i recall so many people got interviewed by CO's over the phone and asked them different sort of question even so many questions irrelevant for the case.But in my view if CO asked any question they might have some logic behind it.

For example what brand underwear your husband use or what side of bed your husband sleep its seems very illogical but if you think and think you will find a logic behind it.so always remember keep calm and always prepare for worst and tough questions from CO's.

Hope you will get your visa soon.


Reply With Quote
  #695 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2015, 05:02 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From india

3 likes given
Great Post Becky!!

Thanks to others too.

I am on visitor visa in australia and wiating for CO to be assigned - more few months to go. Have done online application.

Its best to do PCC after CO is assigned right? We were planning to do it earlier and keep it ready -- should I do that ?

Also I have to get two PCC since I lived in UK and India for more than 2 yrs .

anybody applied for PCC in UK -- how is the process?

Please reply

thanks
Amy


Reply With Quote
  #696 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2015, 05:33 AM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by maklaw View Post
As i recall so many people got interviewed by CO's over the phone and asked them different sort of question even so many questions irrelevant for the case.But in my view if CO asked any question they might have some logic behind it.

For example what brand underwear your husband use or what side of bed your husband sleep its seems very illogical but if you think and think you will find a logic behind it.so always remember keep calm and always prepare for worst and tough questions from CO's.

Hope you will get your visa soon.
i certainly agree to what you are saying. the co could any question to make him/her understand, how genuine the relationship is??


Reply With Quote
  #697 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2015, 08:20 AM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
any update guys????


Reply With Quote
  #698 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 139
Users Flag! From australia

11 likes received
6 likes given
Nothing new in our case,last time CO asked for PCC from applicant and sponsor.we submitted last week since then nothing.....hope for the best


Reply With Quote
  #699 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes given
Hi All

Really helpful forum to go through. I hope someone helps me out with my questions.

I lodged my wife's partner visa application subclass 309/100 with following details:
DOL: 13 December, 2014
Acknowledgement Received: 15 December, 2014
Mode: Online

We haven't been assigned a CO yet. My wife is here with me on tourist visa which expires shortly. We haven't got the Medical assessment done, and was planning to get it done here in Australia. I called AHC to obtain the HAP id which they informed was part of the acknowledgement letter, but it wasn't.

1. Can someone please advise should I get the medical done before being asked by AHC or CO?

2. Also I read in previous replies to this forum that if the relationship is more than 2 years old, one can directly apply for Permanent Visa, is that true?

Your response is much appreciated

Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #700 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2015, 12:46 PM
gm6 gm6 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 84
Users Flag! From india

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldee View Post
Hi All

Really helpful forum to go through. I hope someone helps me out with my questions.

I lodged my wife's partner visa application subclass 309/100 with following details:
DOL: 13 December, 2014
Acknowledgement Received: 15 December, 2014
Mode: Online

We haven't been assigned a CO yet. My wife is here with me on tourist visa which expires shortly. We haven't got the Medical assessment done, and was planning to get it done here in Australia. I called AHC to obtain the HAP id which they informed was part of the acknowledgement letter, but it wasn't.

1. Can someone please advise should I get the medical done before being asked by AHC or CO?

2. Also I read in previous replies to this forum that if the relationship is more than 2 years old, one can directly apply for Permanent Visa, is that true?

Your response is much appreciated

Thanks
usually HAP id comes with the letter of acknowledgement, if u haven't receive one, call AHC again and tell them u don't have ur HAP id, I am sure they will give yours because its generated when an application is received by AHC. HAP id is linked with your file no. and application id.

I am not sure however I think you cant have a medical done without your HAP id .and you can only visit the panel of clinics and doctors listed on there website.

if your relationship is over 2 years with a dependant child or over 3 years, then u could be eligible for permanent partner visa subclass 100. but it depends on the discretion of the CO. you cant straight away apply for subclass 100. it will have to be subclass 309.

however if the AHC is satisfied that your relationship is genuine and is over 3 years or over 2 years with a dependent child, then you would be granted a permanent partner visa.

good luck to you

maldee likes this.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan? pollygoh2002 Visas and immigration 225 09-17-2018 03:58 AM
Partner Visa - Delhi High Commission - Timeline Final Decision Subodh Visas and immigration 2 02-28-2015 05:26 AM
Tourist visa refused at the Australian High Commission Singapore Franconian Visas and immigration 0 11-17-2012 03:17 PM
Spouse Visa application moved to Australian High commission in Abhudhabi mastbaadshah007 Visas and immigration 1 05-09-2011 06:17 AM
High Risk Country, Offshore Visa 309 and 100, with child questions noysee Visas and immigration 5 09-01-2010 02:01 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com