Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/80194-partner-visa-309-100-timeline-india-australian-high-commission-new-delhi.html)

Becky26 09-20-2014 12:01 PM

Good Luck!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonakshi Kumar (Post 604369)
Thanks Becky ... that information is SO encouraging! I have noted down and done comparison dates for our case, just to show my partner when I see him on Monday night in Delhi. SO exciting ... yes, aware it is just a gauge but at least it gives us some hope for New Year together. (And gives me a time frame to make sure I lose some serious weight for his arrival into Australia :)

Appreciate you!

Hey Sonakshi,

No worries, glad I can help :)
I hope you get your visa in time and wish you a lovely re-union and a fun and safe trip to India.
Ahahaha!!! Welcome to the club! You're not alone with the weight issue.
Indian food makes the loosing weight process so much more painful :rolleyes:
Good Luck and please do keep us updated! :)

Kind Regards,
Becky

Becky26 09-20-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hassali.abdi (Post 604089)
Becky,
How was your day.
I see a very big day coming for you. I am also seeing a post by you that will going to tell us that you were granted your visa on this forum.

Next couple of Weeks, if not the first week, will be a turning point for you and for us all, as we expect a great news from your end on this forum.

I pray to God that your visa grant will be soon without any more delay.


Wish you a happy life ahead with your partner.

Kind regards,
Hassan

Hey Hassan,

My day was very exciting as I finally received and submitted the one document that caused me so much delay.

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers! I appreciate them and I hope and wish for the same for you too. Hope you get your visitor visa soon.
I will update you guys soon and hopefully it will be a happy news :)
Have a great weekend! :)
Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

sandeep123 09-22-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky26 (Post 604586)
Hey Hassan,

My day was very exciting as I finally received and submitted the one document that caused me so much delay.

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers! I appreciate them and I hope and wish for the same for you too. Hope you get your visitor visa soon.
I will update you guys soon and hopefully it will be a happy news :)
Have a great weekend! :)
Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Hi Becky
Are you going to Brisbane or Melbourne ?

louie19810 09-22-2014 07:24 AM

Partner Visa - 309/100
 
Hi All,

Just want to add to this thread of my wifes visa status. CG knows about our case but I'll give you a rough timeline below of our current status....
please note through all the communication I had with CG and everyone else here I have appointed a Migration Agent to our file and here are the details as follows:-

Date Lodged Application: 27/08/2014 - AHC Mumbai VFS Office

Date application received @ AHC @ Delhi: 28/08/2014 application received by the Australian High Commission

Offical Acknowledgment letter and request for medicals: 02/09/2014 - We got the official letter and a request to do our medicals(HAP ID received, request to do 501 medicals, chest x rays and HIV test)

eMedical letter generated: 05/09/2014

My wife went for her medicals on - 13/09/2014

DIBP received her medicals - 17/09/2014

After this we are waiting for the next process.......Any ideas on the timeline above? Suggestions? thought?

Hassali.abdi 09-22-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louie19810 (Post 605818)
Hi All,

Just want to add to this thread of my wifes visa status. CG knows about our case but I'll give you a rough timeline below of our current status....
please note through all the communication I had with CG and everyone else here I have appointed a Migration Agent to our file and here are the details as follows:-

Date Lodged Application: 27/08/2014 - AHC Mumbai VFS Office

Date application received @ AHC @ Delhi: 28/08/2014 application received by the Australian High Commission

Offical Acknowledgment letter and request for medicals: 02/09/2014 - We got the official letter and a request to do our medicals(HAP ID received, request to do 501 medicals, chest x rays and HIV test)

eMedical letter generated: 05/09/2014

My wife went for her medicals on - 13/09/2014

DIBP received her medicals - 17/09/2014

After this we are waiting for the next process.......Any ideas on the timeline above? Suggestions? thought?

Dear louie

For me to comment about the timeline and what to expect and for how long, depends on from which country is your wife from?

But for now, I would say that you wait for a CO to contact to you to submit PCC for your wife, and any other documents the CO would think of important for your case.


Regards,
Hassan



Regards,

louie19810 09-22-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hassali.abdi (Post 605930)
Dear louie

For me to comment about the timeline and what to expect and for how long, depends on from which country is your wife from?

But for now, I would say that you wait for a CO to contact to you to submit PCC for your wife, and any other documents the CO would think of important for your case.


Regards,
Hassan



Regards,

Hi Hassan,

My wife is from India Mumbai. I'm an Australian Citizen. It just dawned that if they wanted PCC they would have asked for it when doing the medicals or is this an internal process?

Hassali.abdi 09-22-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louie19810 (Post 605962)

Hi Hassan,

My wife is from India Mumbai. I'm an Australian Citizen. It just dawned that if they wanted PCC they would have asked for it when doing the medicals or is this an internal process?

Thanks Louie,
The current indicative partner visa processing times by AHC in New Delhi is 8-11 months. Though depends ont the complexity of the case. Your case will get a CO allocated after 35-36 weeks from the date your application was reveived by AHC New Delhi.

PCC is must for partner visas. And it expires after 12 months. So the more they dont ask for it, the better for you. If they request it early and the your case takes longer than 12 months, then you be asked to do it again.

Therefore, wait for more communication from AHC.
Hope this helps.
Hassan

Becky26 09-22-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeep123 (Post 605577)
Hi Becky
Are you going to Brisbane or Melbourne ?

Brisbane :)

Becky26 09-22-2014 12:55 PM

Welcome to the Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by louie19810 (Post 605818)
Hi All,

Just want to add to this thread of my wifes visa status. CG knows about our case but I'll give you a rough timeline below of our current status....
please note through all the communication I had with CG and everyone else here I have appointed a Migration Agent to our file and here are the details as follows:-

Date Lodged Application: 27/08/2014 - AHC Mumbai VFS Office

Date application received @ AHC @ Delhi: 28/08/2014 application received by the Australian High Commission

Offical Acknowledgment letter and request for medicals: 02/09/2014 - We got the official letter and a request to do our medicals(HAP ID received, request to do 501 medicals, chest x rays and HIV test)

eMedical letter generated: 05/09/2014

My wife went for her medicals on - 13/09/2014

DIBP received her medicals - 17/09/2014

After this we are waiting for the next process.......Any ideas on the timeline above? Suggestions? thought?

Hey louie,

Welcome to the thread :) This is the correct place for you to be :)
I'm afraid to say that you have a long wait ahead of you. As per AHC New Delhi, the current case officer allocation time frame is 35-36 weeks (roughly 9 months) since date of application. Below is the link from AHC's website:-
CURRENT AVERAGE PROCESSING TIMES - Australian High Commission
At present, AHC is allocating case officers/granting visas of applications which were submitted in January 2014.
AHC's current indicative time frame is 8-11 months and DIBP's global processing time frame is 12 months.

As many people do, you can invite your partner to visit you in Australia on a visitor visa whilst you await the decision on their partner visa; which can be granted for 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the case. The visitor visa will have 3 months maximum stay at a time with multiple entries. It can also have condition 8503- "no further stay" on it which means the applicant will have to get offshore to apply for another visa if he/she wants to be onshore for longer.

Hope this helps. Please let me know is you have any more questions.
Good Luck!! :)

Kind Regards,
Becky

sandeep123 09-23-2014 01:45 AM

[QUOTE=Becky26;606058][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Brisbane :)[/FONT

Great :) I m also going to Brisbane. Will see u there


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com