Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 94

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree187Likes

Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi - Page 94


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #931 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2015, 09:01 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 15
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
Well yeh that's the bottom line isn't it. It doesn't matter how much you annoy them they will still take their time.


Reply With Quote
  #932 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2015, 01:55 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From india

2 likes received
Hi, I need an urgent help for 309/100.

I am Australia permanent resident.

I got arranged marriage on 10th August 2015 and lived for 40 days with my wife.
I applied her tourist visa to join me for new year and Christmas but got rejected
Now i am applying her 309/100 visa. I am applying online.

Can anyone suggest me what evidence should i attach?
Do i have to attach form 888. I think Form 888 should be filled by Australian citizen or permanent resident but i don't have any Australian friend who witnessed the marriage?
Can i apply tourist visa for my wife again after submitting 309/100 application?
How many days after applying 309/100, i can apply for tourist visa for my wife?


Reply With Quote
  #933 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2015, 03:15 AM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoyeb View Post
Hi, I need an urgent help for 309/100.

I am Australia permanent resident.

I got arranged marriage on 10th August 2015 and lived for 40 days with my wife.
I applied her tourist visa to join me for new year and Christmas but got rejected
Now i am applying her 309/100 visa. I am applying online.

Can anyone suggest me what evidence should i attach?
Do i have to attach form 888. I think Form 888 should be filled by Australian citizen or permanent resident but i don't have any Australian friend who witnessed the marriage?
Can i apply tourist visa for my wife again after submitting 309/100 application?
How many days after applying 309/100, i can apply for tourist visa for my wife?
Hey shoyeb,

1. I'd highly recommend you to read the partner migration booklet that is available on the DIBP website before you submit your application. That will provide you all the information you will need to build your application. You need to cover the four main categories in your file.

2. Form 888s are required for the onshore partner visa applications. Since your partner will be applying offshore, just submit affidavits from family and friends in India as supporting statements with your application.
Also form 888s can only be filled by Australian permanent residents or citizens.

3. You could always try applying for another visitor visa after the partner visa application has been submitted. There have been many cases where AHC has still rejected the visitor visa application because there wasn't enough evidence that the applicant is a genuine visitor and has strong ties that will make them return to their home country before the expiry of their temporary visa.

4. I don't have information about the last question. From what I have seen on this and other immigration forums, some applicants have submitted both the partner and visitor visa application at the same time.
I would highly suggest consulting a MARA agent before applying for both of your visas. If sufficient evidence isn't included you might be looking at another rejection on your partner's visa history, waste of time and money.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

ithendral likes this.
__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #934 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2015, 03:29 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From india

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky26 View Post
Hey shoyeb,

1. I'd highly recommend you to read the partner migration booklet that is available on the DIBP website before you submit your application. That will provide you all the information you will need to build your application. You need to cover the four main categories in your file.

2. Form 888s are required for the onshore partner visa applications. Since your partner will be applying offshore, just submit affidavits from family and friends in India as supporting statements with your application.
Also form 888s can only be filled by Australian permanent residents or citizens.

3. You could always try applying for another visitor visa after the partner visa application has been submitted. There have been many cases where AHC has still rejected the visitor visa application because there wasn't enough evidence that the applicant is a genuine visitor and has strong ties that will make them return to their home country before the expiry of their temporary visa.

4. I don't have information about the last question. From what I have seen on this and other immigration forums, some applicants have submitted both the partner and visitor visa application at the same time.
I would highly suggest consulting a MARA agent before applying for both of your visas. If sufficient evidence isn't included you might be looking at another rejection on your partner's visa history, waste of time and money.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Thank you very much Becky,

I have already covered all four aspects with the best answers i guess.
I am just worried if i should apply for tourist visa once i lodge 309/100.

And can you suggest is it better to lodge Online or paper application


Reply With Quote
  #935 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2015, 03:36 AM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoyeb View Post
Thank you very much Becky,

I have already covered all four aspects with the best answers i guess.
I am just worried if i should apply for tourist visa once i lodge 309/100.

And can you suggest is it better to lodge Online or paper application
No worries

As I said, if you're worried about another unsuccessful application, talk to a MARA agent. Also you can post your query in Ask Mark thread. He is an experienced MARA agent who has helped many people on this forum.

Both my applications for subclass 309 and 100 were paper. I found it easier to work with paper, I am little old fashioned..haha
Main reason was that I could submit documents with my own created document checklist and didn't have to stick to the online format.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

ithendral likes this.
__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

Reply With Quote
  #936 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2015, 05:18 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,213
Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1175 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoyeb View Post

Thank you very much Becky,

I have already covered all four aspects with the best answers i guess.
I am just worried if i should apply for tourist visa once i lodge 309/100.

And can you suggest is it better to lodge Online or paper application
Best answers is not enough you need evidence to back it up.

Marriage is not enough for a partner visa you need evidence too.

ithendral likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #937 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
5 likes given
Thumbs up Thanks!!!!! Becky26

Thanks Becky26 for your valuable time !!!!!..

its been 7 months now . so hopefully 1 or 2 more months ..

thanks!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky26 View Post
Hi ithendral,

This is usual processing at the high commission. Last time I checked case officer allocation was taking 8-10 months from the date of application so don't worry.

During the wait time, high commission doesn't contact the applicant or the sponsor until a case officer has been allocated to the file.
Once the case officer is allocated and the application is straightforward with no complications, the decision comes along fairly quickly.
Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Sent from my iPhone using Australia Forum App


Reply With Quote
  #938 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From india

Partner Visa 309 and 100

Hello,
I applied for Partner Visa last year from India and got my Temporary Residency (visa sub class 309) last year in August (2015). The only condition mentioned, for it to convert to Permanent Residency (visa subclass 100), is to visit Australia before September 2016.

Me and Partner (sponsor) are living in India and have been married since 2012.

Now the problem is that My husband's Permanent Residency Visa expired last Dec, n his Resident Return Visa got denied. We are absolutely clueless whether I will still get my PR by Sept,2017


Reply With Quote
  #939 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,213
Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1175 likes given
Post this question in ask Mark and he should be able to help you.

At a guess I would say no because you don't have an eligible sponsor anymore since your husband's RRV got refused.


Reply With Quote
  #940 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,236
Users Flag! From canada

1533 likes received
148 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harjot Singh View Post
Hello,
I applied for Partner Visa last year from India and got my Temporary Residency (visa sub class 309) last year in August (2015). The only condition mentioned, for it to convert to Permanent Residency (visa subclass 100), is to visit Australia before September 2016.

Me and Partner (sponsor) are living in India and have been married since 2012.

Now the problem is that My husband's Permanent Residency Visa expired last Dec, n his Resident Return Visa got denied. We are absolutely clueless whether I will still get my PR by Sept,2017
That's an interesting dilemma. If you are now intending to migrate permanently to Australia, perhaps the best approach is for you to come first and set up living accommodations. Then your husband may be able to apply for an RRV on the basis that his spouse is "settled" in Australia so he has strong ties. But I think it would be worthwhile speaking with a migration agent to see what issues you'd need to overcome and what strategy they would suggest.

Becky26 likes this.

__________________
186 visa - Temporary Residence Transition stream
Granted Dec 2013

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan? pollygoh2002 Visas and immigration 225 09-17-2018 03:58 AM
Partner Visa - Delhi High Commission - Timeline Final Decision Subodh Visas and immigration 2 02-28-2015 05:26 AM
Tourist visa refused at the Australian High Commission Singapore Franconian Visas and immigration 0 11-17-2012 03:17 PM
Spouse Visa application moved to Australian High commission in Abhudhabi mastbaadshah007 Visas and immigration 1 05-09-2011 06:17 AM
High Risk Country, Offshore Visa 309 and 100, with child questions noysee Visas and immigration 5 09-01-2010 02:01 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com