Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 135

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree855Likes

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 135


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1341 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 09:11 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From india

i am too waiting, applied partner visa sc 309 in June 2017


Reply With Quote
  #1342 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2018, 07:09 AM
Slingshot's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From nigeria

Any additional documents requested?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivajibobby View Post
i am too waiting, applied partner visa sc 309 in June 2017


Reply With Quote
  #1343 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2018, 01:24 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From taiwan

1 likes received
Hey folks, first time poster here.

Thank all of you for the great forum!
It is very informative and I've learnt a lot about my application from it.

My mother (Primary) and my stepfather (Sponsor) has applied for a 309 visa, and I am a dependent application, since my mother was on a 580 visa when she applied, we've been asked to leave Australia for at least 5 business days so the people at Immi can make the "final decision".

My question being, it has been 5 business days since we left Australia and the visa decision still haven't been made. We applied for offshore 309 back in March 2017 through an agent. The reason that we are worried is because I am currently in Year 12 and I don't want to miss these many class as it would be devastating towards the VCE score. Has anybody else experienced this? If so how did you speed up your decision?

Thank you for your reply.
Cheers.


Last edited by cydia2020; 04-20-2018 at 01:28 AM.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1344 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2018, 01:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydia2020 View Post
Hey folks, first time poster here.

Thank all of you for the great forum!
It is very informative and I've learnt a lot about my application from it.

My mother (Primary) and my stepfather (Sponsor) has applied for a 309 visa, and I am a dependent application, since my mother was on a 580 visa when she applied, we've been asked to leave Australia for at least 5 business days so the people at Immi can make the "final decision".

My question being, it has been 5 business days since we left Australia and the visa decision still haven't been made. We applied for offshore 309 back in March 2017 through an agent. The reason that we are worried is because I am currently in Year 12 and I don't want to miss these many class as it would be devastating towards the VCE score. Has anybody else experienced this? If so how did you speed up your decision?

Thank you for your reply.
Cheers.
Did your mother send a travel itinerary specifying the dates you two would be out of the country for finalization?

You are best off contacting immigration directly and explaining the situation. It could be that the visa was finalized but you didn't receive the emails (best to check immi account if you applied online and see if a grant notice is in there and the app says "finalised"), or someone at immigration just needs to open the app and do it.


Reply With Quote
  #1345 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2018, 01:45 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 32
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
Just starting into our 18th month of waiting for my wifes partner visa from Thailand to Australia. Am now being pressured with legal action from her family over her so called pregnancy. I have informed immigration that as her sponsor, I cannot provide her with any accommodation if she is granted the visa. I am not sure if I should inform them about the pregnancy or not, as I am not 100% convinced that she is pregnant.
If she is pregnant, then I would say she is probably between 4 or 5 months. Without any way for her to earn an income, I am scared for my child. I cannot provide any financial assistance at the moment and my wife is begging for food which is a shame.
I wish I knew what to do.


Reply With Quote
  #1346 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2018, 03:51 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From taiwan

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
Did your mother send a travel itinerary specifying the dates you two would be out of the country for finalization?

You are best off contacting immigration directly and explaining the situation. It could be that the visa was finalized but you didn't receive the emails (best to check immi account if you applied online and see if a grant notice is in there and the app says "finalised"), or someone at immigration just needs to open the app and do it.
Hello Skybluebrewer,
Firstly thanks a lot for your reply

We did upload the flight details as there are posts on the forum that said uploading the details would speed up the decision.

We haven't recieved any sort of emails regarding to the situation from the Immi also, we have decided to click on that "Finalise our application" button if we still haven't heard from them next monday, our flight back is Wednesday the 25th of Apr 2018.

Thank you again for your reply again. Much appreciated.


Reply With Quote
  #1347 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2018, 09:02 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabsofkiv View Post
Hi Sterna,

My partner and I applied on 9th September 2017 from Auckland. He is Brazilian but located here so initially we weren't sure whether it would be processed in Brazil or here in NZ. Recently we got confirmation from the embassy in Auckland that it is indeed being processed here (no other info though).
We received requirement for biometrics and medical the day of application too. It must be standard for applications going to that embassy, I am guessing.
What date did you apply? There is another thread - applying for PMV 300 from NZ, if you are interested.
Cheers & good luck.
Gab
Hi Gab. Thanks for that. How did you find out where the visa was being processed? I have posted some more detail in the other forum as well!
Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #1348 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2018, 09:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydia2020 View Post
Hello Skybluebrewer,
Firstly thanks a lot for your reply

We did upload the flight details as there are posts on the forum that said uploading the details would speed up the decision.

We haven't recieved any sort of emails regarding to the situation from the Immi also, we have decided to click on that "Finalise our application" button if we still haven't heard from them next monday, our flight back is Wednesday the 25th of Apr 2018.

Thank you again for your reply again. Much appreciated.
Interesting. When they asked me to leave for finalization, it was the CO who told me to send the itinerary.


Reply With Quote
  #1349 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2018, 11:28 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
8 likes given
Hi Sterna,
We emailed [email protected] to see if they could confirm it was being processed here in NZ - I was going crazy checking it during the day and not knowing if it is even being processed in this time zone.
I didn't expect a reply but 8 days later we got one saying "your application was batched for processing in Auckland and we will be in touch when processing commences". That's all...


Reply With Quote
  #1350 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2018, 11:34 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
Users Flag! From mexico

19 likes received
3 likes given
Hi all just lodged my application today

Mexican citizen currently living and working in China
Submitted the application online and just got done uploading all the evidence pretty much just waiting to hear on health/police checks


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 offshore partner visa KomalAujla Visas and immigration 50 12-07-2016 02:45 AM
Subclass 309 / 100 offshore partner visa laurah1302 Visas and immigration 4 04-05-2014 08:35 PM
Offshore Partner visa 309/100 Vshah Visas and immigration 2 09-30-2013 09:27 AM
Offshore Partner Visa Final Checks 309 / 100 yourfriendkyle Visas and immigration 2 08-09-2012 10:14 AM
Medical Assessment Offshore 309/100 'Partner' visa Rygen Visas and immigration 4 11-23-2011 06:12 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com