Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 185

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree869Likes

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 185


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1841 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 12:23 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Germany
Posts: 21
Users Flag! From australia

9 likes received
1 likes given
We applied in Germany on 31 July 2018 front loaded. We also heard good things about Berlin but unfortunately no news yet.

svr likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #1842 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 08:05 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 47
Users Flag! From netherlands

16 likes received
29 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforourlifeinaus View Post
We applied in Germany on 31 July 2018 front loaded. We also heard good things about Berlin but unfortunately no news yet.
From what I gather a few months wait is to be expected. From what I read lots of people have to wait a lot longer than that. I know it's difficult, but I think patience is necessary in for everyone in this process. Good luck!


Reply With Quote
  #1843 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 10:30 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Germany
Posts: 21
Users Flag! From australia

9 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel View Post
From what I gather a few months wait is to be expected. From what I read lots of people have to wait a lot longer than that. I know it's difficult, but I think patience is necessary in for everyone in this process. Good luck!
Absolutely! Didn't mean to sound like I was complaining just sharing my experience so far with Berlin. I know 4 months isn't very long and I expect to wait much longer. Good luck to you too


Last edited by waitingforourlifeinaus; 11-29-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1844 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 12:57 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From iran

1 likes received
Request for more information (s56)

Hi all,

Sorry for the long post but I can't start a thread yet and this seemed like the most appropriate place to ask this.

My wife and I applied for a partner visa 309 around 2 months ago and today I received an email requesting for more information and the status changed to initial assessment. but I don't understand what information is the CO is looking for. The checklist attachment is not clear at all and basically is listing every possible document for this visa.

here is the part of the attachment with the list of documents:
Quote:
See the attached "Request Detail", which provides a detailed explanation relating to the
checklist item(s) listed below.
Ensure your application is complete – incomplete applications may be refused
In addition to the items listed in the attached “Request Detail”, you should ensure that
your application is complete and up-to-date. The Partner Migration Booklet provides a detailed list of evidence you
should provide with your application. You should review this booklet and your application and
urgently attach any outstanding documents to your application via ImmiAccount.
If you cannot provide all the necessary documents, you should attached a statement clearly
outing what documents are missing and when you expect to be able to provide them.
If you have not provided all the necessary documents, the Department may make a decision
based on the information you have provided. It is therefore in your interests to support your
visa application with as much information as possible.
In particular, if you have not already done so, you should check that you have provided
police clearances for both the applicant and the sponsor.

Applicant police clearances (if not already provided)
Sponsor police clearance (if not already provided)

Our office frequently finds that applicants have not provided evidence to demonstrate that
their relationship is genuine and continuing. Below is a summary of the types of evidence you
may provide, if you have not already done so:
Supporting evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing
Two of Form 888 - Statutory declaration by a supporting witness in relation to a Partner or a
Prospective Marriage visa application (84KB PDF).
Other evidence may include but is not limited to the following. You should include as many of
the following documents as possible:
A statement about your relationship
Documents that show you and your partner share financial responsibilities
Documents that show that you and your partner share household responsibilities
Documents that show your relationship is known by others and socially recognised
Documents to show you are committed to each other to and a long term relationship
Documents about other relationships
Documents to prove your identity

The information provided below explains the requirements relating to the checklist item(s)
listed above.
Request Detail
(this part was empty)
I should note that we have uploaded many documents for different categories (marriage cert, birth cert, relationship statements, 5 888 forms, photos, will, super, joint bank account, text messages,... also front loaded medical and police checks, but not a lot of documents for the financial and household since we just got married 3 months ago but we have been together for more than 5 years.

Has anyone received a request with this many items in the list like this? I noticed all of the items say if not already provided, Is this like a generic checklist to let us know If I have anything else now is the time to send as they have begun assessing the application? Or is there something seriously wrong with our application?


Reply With Quote
  #1845 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes given
Offshore Partner Visa 309

Hello guys i already apply for my patner visa 309 my wife moved to Australia in 2017 we got engaged in may 2017 we got marry in 2018 feb i apply for my patner visa in july we both know each other from 3 years she is from philiphines recently i apply for my subclass 600 tourist visa to meet my wife as new year was coming so i got refusal saying that ur salary is not to high and we think u will not stay temporary in australia we shown all proof and my wife statement also everything so will it be effect my patner visa please help me i m confuse what to do next


Reply With Quote
  #1846 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 10:14 PM
zol zol is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 111
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by galecutee18 View Post
Hello guys i already apply for my patner visa 309 my wife moved to Australia in 2017 we got engaged in may 2017 we got marry in 2018 feb i apply for my patner visa in july we both know each other from 3 years she is from philiphines recently i apply for my subclass 600 tourist visa to meet my wife as new year was coming so i got refusal saying that ur salary is not to high and we think u will not stay temporary in australia we shown all proof and my wife statement also everything so will it be effect my patner visa please help me i m confuse what to do next
It will not affect your partner visa don't worry. If you want to get a tourist visa, you have to convince the officer that you will not overstay and return back to the Philippines. It would seem the officer is currently not convinced of that given your financial status.


Reply With Quote
  #1847 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 13
Users Flag! From ethiopia

2 likes received
It seems the Department doesn't think your application is complete, I suggest you quickly attach documents for everything you have not provided for already. Your message from the Dept that you copied, explains that the attachment "Request Detail" is what you should base your additional submissions on.

My partner submitted his application on 1st July 2018, we attached about 80 files all together. We have not received any communications from the Department yet so my assumption is they are assessing it and consider it a complete application (otherwise we would have heard from them as you have).

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_ View Post
Hi all,

Sorry for the long post but I can't start a thread yet and this seemed like the most appropriate place to ask this.

My wife and I applied for a partner visa 309 around 2 months ago and today I received an email requesting for more information and the status changed to initial assessment. but I don't understand what information is the CO is looking for. The checklist attachment is not clear at all and basically is listing every possible document for this visa.

here is the part of the attachment with the list of documents:


I should note that we have uploaded many documents for different categories (marriage cert, birth cert, relationship statements, 5 888 forms, photos, will, super, joint bank account, text messages,... also front loaded medical and police checks, but not a lot of documents for the financial and household since we just got married 3 months ago but we have been together for more than 5 years.

Has anyone received a request with this many items in the list like this? I noticed all of the items say if not already provided, Is this like a generic checklist to let us know If I have anything else now is the time to send as they have begun assessing the application? Or is there something seriously wrong with our application?


Reply With Quote
  #1848 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jana123 View Post

My partner submitted his application on 1st July 2018, we attached about 80 files all together. We have not received any communications from the Department yet so my assumption is they are assessing it and consider it a complete application (otherwise we would have heard from them as you have).
Or they haven't gotten to it yet and you're still in queue...


Reply With Quote
  #1849 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
1 likes given
Skybluebrewer I'm about the same time frame as your partner, I applied June 4th 2018, I'm front loading my police check next week. I was asked to do the medical but have had no contact since then.


Reply With Quote
  #1850 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From iran

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jana123 View Post
It seems the Department doesn't think your application is complete, I suggest you quickly attach documents for everything you have not provided for already. Your message from the Dept that you copied, explains that the attachment "Request Detail" is what you should base your additional submissions on.
As I mentioned, The “Request detail” section of the pdf was empty.
And i have already uploaded all of the documents listed in the checklist.

Since all of the items in the list say “if not already provided” I’m hoping this is a generic checkilist that they send to make sure you have all of them before they even look at the application.

I have sent an email to them explaining the documents I have already attached and I also uploaded one more financial document and hit the “I confirm...” button and the application status changed to further assessment.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 offshore partner visa KomalAujla Visas and immigration 50 12-07-2016 02:45 AM
Subclass 309 / 100 offshore partner visa laurah1302 Visas and immigration 4 04-05-2014 08:35 PM
Offshore Partner visa 309/100 Vshah Visas and immigration 2 09-30-2013 09:27 AM
Offshore Partner Visa Final Checks 309 / 100 yourfriendkyle Visas and immigration 2 08-09-2012 10:14 AM
Medical Assessment Offshore 309/100 'Partner' visa Rygen Visas and immigration 4 11-23-2011 06:12 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com