Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 206

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree865Likes

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 206


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2051 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennie0987 View Post
Hi!

We are offshore too, I am British and my fiancee is an Aussie, we are applying for the 309 visa.
We are living in Vietnam and applied coming on a month ago now!
Would love to hear about anyone who has applied in Vietnam... I have searched and searched but cant seem to find anyone!! We have already submitted our police checks and our medical check!

hello there jennie, are you still in vietnam?


Reply With Quote
  #2052 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 8
Please update your flag here .

2 likes given
Hi everyone,

My wife applied for stage 2, partner Visa 100 on 18/4/2017 online and she provided all required documents including police check.
Since then her immi account indicates that the application has been submitted. It's been more than 22 months we have been waiting and the application status still the same (Submitted).

Is there anyone with the same status and waiting period?
I appreciate if anyone can share his/her experience.


Last edited by Shadi; 03-04-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #2053 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 42
Please update your flag here .

6 likes received
Lunamax im in Canada and applied June 6 2018 still waiting. not much longer it will be a year for us.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2054 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From thailand

5 likes received
8 likes given
Hi All, it's my turn to ask for advice. I don't know do I need to notify the immigration if i change my job while waiting for visa 309 to be granted and how?


Reply With Quote
  #2055 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2019, 04:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 117
Users Flag! From saudiarabia

8 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by twopee View Post
Hi All, it's my turn to ask for advice. I don't know do I need to notify the immigration if i change my job while waiting for visa 309 to be granted and how?
Notify the immigration. You wont lose anything.

twopee likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #2056 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2019, 06:00 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 28
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razman1 View Post
Lunamax im in Canada and applied June 6 2018 still waiting. not much longer it will be a year for us.
Did anyone email you? Have you submitted your police and medical checks? We have lodged our application online in June 2018 and haven't heard anything from them yet.


Reply With Quote
  #2057 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2019, 06:59 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Please update your flag here .

Hi guys can someone help me when can i expect a call from the case officer

Country : Pakistan
Date Of Visa Application : 3rd September 2018
Medical Examination Date : 10 September 2018
Police Certificate Added Date : 3rd September 2018
Application Status : Further Assessment

it has been 11 months and 20 days and still no contact by CO so far can someone tell how much longer will it take for visa to be granted.


Last edited by greate43; 08-23-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #2058 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Amjadiqbal's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Sydney
Posts: 33
Users Flag! From australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by greate43 View Post
Hi guys can someone help me when can i expect a call from the case officer

Country : Pakistan
Date Of Visa Application : 3rd September 2018
Medical Examination Date : 10 September 2018
Police Certificate Added Date : 3rd September 2018
Application Status : Further Assessment
so can someone please provide me information when will be my interview . I would greatly appreciate the help
Hi I applied in August did medical and Police clearness after week . It has been saying further assessment since October
So it's long process . There are some people who applied in May and April they haven't gotten yet. We are far away yet


Reply With Quote
  #2059 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 44
Please update your flag here .

Hi all,
We are offshore too.
My husband applied over 26 months ago! And since then they Have asked him to do health checks and police checks not once but twice. Everything came up as fine, and we have been providing them with photos and updates witg our daily life... His from denmark ( low country risk ) so I'm not sure what is their deal with taking way too long. I've been living witg him for the last 2 year's and they know that.. yet they don't give us any answers to the extreme delay! However my visa is running out and I'll have to go back to Australia and it's extremely difficult considering we've been living together, day in - day out for the past 2 years. I've came across many post and stories over the internet and with friends etc however, no one that I've known have taken this long.. I'm so worried and would really like to hear of any of you put there have takebcthem this long ...

Thank you


Reply With Quote
  #2060 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2019, 02:20 AM
LadyRogueRayne's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,114
Users Flag! From usa

280 likes received
1479 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinee View Post
Hi all,
We are offshore too.
My husband applied over 26 months ago! And since then they Have asked him to do health checks and police checks not once but twice. Everything came up as fine, and we have been providing them with photos and updates witg our daily life... His from denmark ( low country risk ) so I'm not sure what is their deal with taking way too long. I've been living witg him for the last 2 year's and they know that.. yet they don't give us any answers to the extreme delay! However my visa is running out and I'll have to go back to Australia and it's extremely difficult considering we've been living together, day in - day out for the past 2 years. I've came across many post and stories over the internet and with friends etc however, no one that I've known have taken this long.. I'm so worried and would really like to hear of any of you put there have takebcthem this long ...

Thank you
Send an enquiry about it. You are past the wait times for the visa at 26 months. You can file a complaint, wait two weeks and if you don't hear anything, contact the ombudsman. Usually, this gets the ball rolling.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Applied for 820: 5 Oct 16
Submitted FBI Checks: 27 Jan 17
Submitted Medicals: 12 Apr 17
CO contact: 18 Apr 2017 Request AFP checks & Form 80
Submitted Requested Docs: 1 May 17
820 Visa Grant: 4 May 17
Applied for 801: 8 Sept 18
CO contact: 26 Apr 19 (call & email/son's State PC)
801 Visa Grant: 13 Sep 2019

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 offshore partner visa KomalAujla Visas and immigration 50 12-07-2016 02:45 AM
Subclass 309 / 100 offshore partner visa laurah1302 Visas and immigration 4 04-05-2014 08:35 PM
Offshore Partner visa 309/100 Vshah Visas and immigration 2 09-30-2013 09:27 AM
Offshore Partner Visa Final Checks 309 / 100 yourfriendkyle Visas and immigration 2 08-09-2012 10:14 AM
Medical Assessment Offshore 309/100 'Partner' visa Rygen Visas and immigration 4 11-23-2011 06:12 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com