Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 302

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree868Likes

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 302


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3011 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 57
Users Flag! From nepal

6 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock747 View Post
Hi did u use whatapp chat as evidence of communication, and if so did u delete ur partners name so the number shows on the chat instead?
well that could be the wise thing to do but that shouldn't have a huge impact on the application since we may save our partners' number with any name we want and I guess they know it.

I have sent them viber calls, messenger calls not specifically wats up one but viber/watsup are almost similar.and I didn't delete his name there whereas I have saved his name with his nickname. we have many other things to use as evidences like joint bank accounts, travel tickets, hotel bookings, photos and all.


Reply With Quote
  #3012 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 57
Users Flag! From nepal

6 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
Hi girlygal,

Can I ask - what kind of things did they ask about your past relationship?
on telephone interview they asked me about how the past relation happened, why it didn't work out and all, the lady even said 'I heard you are married to your sponsor only for visa'. I laughed and said so strongly that If I need visa I'm capable of myself to get it and I don't need to depend on him then she said ok..
then she asked the divorce paper. I sent her the translated copy( I didn't know I had to send original one too, that was my fault) but then on second time she again asked for the original one on my own language, and the utility bills.


Reply With Quote
  #3013 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 38
Please update your flag here .

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygal1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
Hi girlygal,

Can I ask - what kind of things did they ask about your past relationship? <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
on telephone interview they asked me about how the past relation happened, why it didn't work out and all, the lady even said 'I heard you are married to your sponsor only for visa'. I laughed and said so strongly that If I need visa I'm capable of myself to get it and I don't need to depend on him then she said ok..
then she asked the divorce paper. I sent her the translated copy( I didn't know I had to send original one too, that was my fault) but then on second time she again asked for the original one on my own language, and the utility bills.
The person who spoke to you was an Indian?


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3014 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 57
Users Flag! From nepal

6 likes received
14 likes given
and one more things guys, according to my research, chat communication means they don't want to see our texts or what we talk about, they just want to see the time and date to find out how often we communicate. call logs are the best rather than chat.
I'm not expert but it makes sense to me. we should have our privacy too.


Reply With Quote
  #3015 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:36 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 38
Please update your flag here .

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygal1 View Post
and one more things guys, according to my research, chat communication means they don't want to see our texts or what we talk about, they just want to see the time and date to find out how often we communicate. call logs are the best rather than chat.
I'm not expert but it makes sense to me. we should have our privacy too.
I read in a different forum that it’s okay to send even intimate texts as it is a good “proof of relationship”. As it is completely normal in any relationship. We included mails, phone bills and call logs.

girlygal1 likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #3016 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 57
Users Flag! From nepal

6 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITED View Post
The person who spoke to you was an Indian?
yes an Indian lady, I don't remember her name was something like Saima or, Salma or something


Reply With Quote
  #3017 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 57
Users Flag! From nepal

6 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITED View Post
I read in a different forum that it’s okay to send even intimate texts as it is a good “proof of relationship”. As it is completely normal in any relationship. We included mails, phone bills and call logs.
okay, that's cool then!!


Reply With Quote
  #3018 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 38
Please update your flag here .

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygal1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITED View Post
The person who spoke to you was an Indian?
yes an Indian lady, I don't remember her name was something like Saima or, Salma or something
I don’t understand how these visas work. All my visitor visa correspondence were between 8.30-11.45am ( Indian time ) which is during the Australian working hours. But my partner visa correspondence was at around 2.30 IST. So all the work and processing is done in Delhi AHC? They take the decisions?


Reply With Quote
  #3019 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 299
Users Flag! From ghana

44 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygal1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock747 View Post
Hi did u use whatapp chat as evidence of communication, and if so did u delete ur partners name so the number shows on the chat instead?
well that could be the wise thing to do but that shouldn't have a huge impact on the application since we may save our partners' number with any name we want and I guess they know it.

I have sent them viber calls, messenger calls not specifically wats up one but viber/watsup are almost similar.and I didn't delete his name there whereas I have saved his name with his nickname. we have many other things to use as evidences like joint bank accounts, travel tickets, hotel bookings, photos and all.
Thanks, this was also very helpful

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #3020 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 82
Users Flag! From philippines

11 likes received
22 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by psweaver View Post
How long are the Australian Federal Police - Police Clearances valid for? Do they also expire after 1 year like PCC's from the country I am presently living in?
AFP clearance good for 1 year.

psweaver likes this.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 offshore partner visa KomalAujla Visas and immigration 50 12-07-2016 02:45 AM
Subclass 309 / 100 offshore partner visa laurah1302 Visas and immigration 4 04-05-2014 08:35 PM
Offshore Partner visa 309/100 Vshah Visas and immigration 2 09-30-2013 09:27 AM
Offshore Partner Visa Final Checks 309 / 100 yourfriendkyle Visas and immigration 2 08-09-2012 10:14 AM
Medical Assessment Offshore 309/100 'Partner' visa Rygen Visas and immigration 4 11-23-2011 06:12 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com