Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 356

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree860Likes

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 356


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3551 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Mue Mue is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Please update your flag here .

2 likes given
Do you know one is considered de facto couple if we have lived together for 12 months but not directly prior to lodging the application?
My Australian partner lives in Berlin, I study in a different city in Germany and we are together for about 4 years now, but have only spent one year living together (two years ago, while I studied for one exam).

And do you know if you can register a relationship if both you as the applicant and the sponsor don't live in Australia=?


Reply With Quote
  #3552 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaM282 View Post
Did anyone receive RFI who applied in March 2019 from India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsa View Post
Anyone got any news who applied from New Delhi India.. Who applied during March or April??
I have applied for a 309 visa in march 2019. Today we got the request of RFI Documents .


Reply With Quote
  #3553 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 16
Please update your flag here .

Okk.. If you don't mind.. What they ask for?? I mean which documents they want


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3554 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 01:48 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mue View Post
Do you know one is considered de facto couple if we have lived together for 12 months but not directly prior to lodging the application?
My Australian partner lives in Berlin, I study in a different city in Germany and we are together for about 4 years now, but have only spent one year living together (two years ago, while I studied for one exam).

And do you know if you can register a relationship if both you as the applicant and the sponsor don't live in Australia=?
The department will expect you to prove that you do not permanently live apart. As you study in one city and your sponsor works in another you would likely find it hard to do so.

Also, you cannot register your relationship without proof of a residential address in an Australian state that recognises a registered relationship. If you've never been resident in Australia you wouldn't have this.


Reply With Quote
  #3555 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 02:17 AM
Mbg Mbg is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaM282 View Post
Did anyone receive RFI who applied in March 2019 from India
Yes march 14 2019 rfi on 29jan


Reply With Quote
  #3556 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 12
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatamorgana View Post
Hey guys! Just got the grants!!

DOL 02/05/2019
Police checks: international- june, aus-october
Medical done: october
RFI (form 80 and 40 again) november
Granted 309 AND 100: 05/02/2020
Enter by 05/02/2021

We've been together for 4.5 years. Didn't use a lawyer, processed by Berlin embassy. Good luck everyone
wow! so to make sure i'm understanding you correctly -
you got your visa three/four months after you finished submitting your documents? did they say why they were requesting you re-do form 80 and 40?


Reply With Quote
  #3557 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 06:13 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by payalp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaM282 View Post
Did anyone receive RFI who applied in March 2019 from India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsa View Post
Anyone got any news who applied from New Delhi India.. Who applied during March or April??
I have applied for a 309 visa in march 2019. Today we got the request of RFI Documents .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaM282 View Post
Did anyone receive RFI who applied in March 2019 from India
Yes march 14 2019 rfi on 29jan
Applied: 01/03/2019
RFI: 14/01/2020


Reply With Quote
  #3558 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 07:07 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatamorgana View Post
Hey guys! Just got the grants!!

DOL 02/05/2019
Police checks: international- june, aus-october
Medical done: october
RFI (form 80 and 40 again) november
Granted 309 AND 100: 05/02/2020
Enter by 05/02/2021

We've been together for 4.5 years. Didn't use a lawyer, processed by Berlin embassy. Good luck everyone
Hey! WOOHOO!!! Why did they want you to do the forms again?


Reply With Quote
  #3559 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Hey guys,

Just signed up to post a message here for everyone else in the waiting room (while we were waiting this forum helped us remain calm and I hope we can help you guys too): we just got our 309 granted!!

Our situation: I am Dutch, my now-wife is Australian. Together for over 2 years, got married december 2019. Currently living in Amsterdam after my WHV ran out.

Lodged: May 24th, 2019
RFI: January 17th, 2020
Granted: February 12th, 2020.

We frontloaded our application with EVERYTHING. Police checks, medical exam, everything and the kitchen sink. In my opinion you have to make it as easy as possible for the immi workers. As for medicals/police checks, I firmly believe it's better to have them in there straight away while running the risk you have to get them again.

RFI was because I uploaded my Dutch police check in the wrong spot so that was fairly straightforward. As for all the other evidence, we wrote statements for each category (financial, household, etc) and backed it up with evidence. We also had 6 statutory declarations from my wife's family and Aussie friends.

After I re-uploaded my police check I replied to the RFI email and now less than 4 weeks later I got my visa grant notification.

Keep up the spirits people, you will get there!!

Edit: the office handling it was Berlin

zacshelby likes this.

Last edited by RobinN; 02-12-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #3560 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Mkenya 19's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 130
Please update your flag here .

15 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinN View Post
Hey guys,

Just signed up to post a message here for everyone else in the waiting room (while we were waiting this forum helped us remain calm and I hope we can help you guys too): we just got our 309 granted!!

Our situation: I am Dutch, my now-wife is Australian. Together for over 2 years, got married december 2019. Currently living in Amsterdam after my WHV ran out.

Lodged: May 24th, 2019
RFI: January 17th, 2020
Granted: February 12th, 2020.

We frontloaded our application with EVERYTHING. Police checks, medical exam, everything and the kitchen sink. In my opinion you have to make it as easy as possible for the immi workers. As for medicals/police checks, I firmly believe it's better to have them in there straight away while running the risk you have to get them again.

RFI was because I uploaded my Dutch police check in the wrong spot so that was fairly straightforward. As for all the other evidence, we wrote statements for each category (financial, household, etc) and backed it up with evidence. We also had 6 statutory declarations from my wife's family and Aussie friends.

After I re-uploaded my police check I replied to the RFI email and now less than 4 weeks later I got my visa grant notification.

Keep up the spirits people, you will get there!!

Edit: the office handling it was Berlin

What did you write on the RFI email?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 offshore partner visa KomalAujla Visas and immigration 50 12-07-2016 02:45 AM
Subclass 309 / 100 offshore partner visa laurah1302 Visas and immigration 4 04-05-2014 08:35 PM
Offshore Partner visa 309/100 Vshah Visas and immigration 2 09-30-2013 09:27 AM
Offshore Partner Visa Final Checks 309 / 100 yourfriendkyle Visas and immigration 2 08-09-2012 10:14 AM
Medical Assessment Offshore 309/100 'Partner' visa Rygen Visas and immigration 4 11-23-2011 06:12 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com