Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 382

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree855Likes

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room - Page 382


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3811 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2020, 02:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaaceb View Post
Hi every one,
I was wandering if somebody who is granted 309 visa can enter Australia? Are 309 visa holders considered Australian residents or not? I have flight on 24th of April, do I need to inform Australian immigration service of my attention to enter Australia?
Partner (subclasses 100, 309, 801, 820) and Child (subclasses 101, 102, 445) visa holders can come to Australia. You do not need to request an exemption.

Prospective Marriage (subclass 300) visa holders canít come to Australia at the moment

All travellers arriving in Australia must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities (for example, a hotel), in their port of arrival.

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/coming-australia#2

__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801
PMV to PR 44 months.
Our Timeline

Reply With Quote
  #3812 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2020, 01:34 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
1 likes given
Hello Everyone,

My partner is onshore, and we received an email asking her to leave Australia so that a decision is made on the Partner Visa. Under current circumstances, due to COVID-19, it's not possible to travel to any country.

We notified the case officer, and he has put her application on hold. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you very much in advance!

Visa office - New Delhi


Reply With Quote
  #3813 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2020, 02:41 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeethan View Post
Hello Everyone,

My partner is onshore, and we received an email asking her to leave Australia so that a decision is made on the Partner Visa. Under current circumstances, due to COVID-19, it's not possible to travel to any country.

We notified the case officer, and he has put her application on hold. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you very much in advance!

Visa office - New Delhi
Hi can you please let me know when was the application made? Was the reply coming from AHC Delhi itself?? I am also awaiting decision on my application. TIA


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3814 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 09:29 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1
Please update your flag here .

Hi, I am sponsoring my partner we lodged her Visa 309 application on 30/6/19 and today she received an RFI.

One of the thing the RFI ask for is Police Certificates. Specifically the title says "Police clearence certificates - JAPAN" with more detailed text stating the usual, if you have lived in a country for more then 12 months since ....

My question is, does that mean they are only asking for PC from Japan? I assume the detailed summary is generic. Is the "Police clearence certificates - JAPAN" heading also generic and merely to do with where the applicant applies from?

Appreciate any help.


Reply With Quote
  #3815 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 10:00 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 7
Please update your flag here .

Hi All,
can anyone give any update of waiting time for offshore partner visa sub 309 due to cover-19.
applied in June 2019
interview call February 2020
wondering when we should be expecting our visa. please if some could kindly help. thank you


Reply With Quote
  #3816 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 10:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Australia
Posts: 52
Users Flag! From nepal

7 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam143 View Post
Hi All,
can anyone give any update of waiting time for offshore partner visa sub 309 due to cover-19.
applied in June 2019
interview call February 2020
wondering when we should be expecting our visa. please if some could kindly help. thank you
Not far off. After the interview timeline varies fairly highly but if I was you, I would be expecting something back in rouhgly a month and now with Covid-19, nobody knows.

Shouldnt be too long for bud!

Hang in there and Best of luck!

__________________
Subclass - 309
Lodge Date - 01/01/2020
Biometrics - 06/01/2020
Medicals - 07/01/2020
Medicals Clear - 10/01/2020

Reply With Quote
  #3817 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 10:56 AM
Mkenya 19's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 130
Please update your flag here .

15 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeQ View Post
Hi, I am sponsoring my partner we lodged her Visa 309 application on 30/6/19 and today she received an RFI.

One of the thing the RFI ask for is Police Certificates. Specifically the title says "Police clearence certificates - JAPAN" with more detailed text stating the usual, if you have lived in a country for more then 12 months since ....

My question is, does that mean they are only asking for PC from Japan? I assume the detailed summary is generic. Is the "Police clearence certificates - JAPAN" heading also generic and merely to do with where the applicant applies from?

Appreciate any help.
Ideally if your partner stated that she had traveled and lived in Japan then they can be requested to acquire a PC from the various countries of residence or travel depending on the CO. So to answer your question, the email us not generic as it specifically asks for a specific item. The generic one has a note stating that it is automated /generic.


Reply With Quote
  #3818 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 10:59 AM
Mkenya 19's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 130
Please update your flag here .

15 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam143 View Post
Hi All,
can anyone give any update of waiting time for offshore partner visa sub 309 due to cover-19.
applied in June 2019
interview call February 2020
wondering when we should be expecting our visa. please if some could kindly help. thank you <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />

Current wait times recently increased to 13-24. So you are within the processing time. Good thing is that your case is being assessed despite the current situation. So not far away, the visa is coming. Hang in there.

joozer likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #3819 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

309 Visa grant

309 Granted

Finally Waiting time is over now, I am excited and I got the golden mail visa approval.

DOL. : 28 March 2019
RFI : 10 Feb 2020
Granted: 17 April 2020

Applicant: Indian
No agent

I hope the rest over here will get their grants soon.
Good luck everyone.


Reply With Quote
  #3820 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2020, 11:07 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by payalp View Post
309 Granted

Finally Waiting time is over now, I am excited and I got the golden mail visa approval.

DOL. : 28 March 2019
RFI : 10 Feb 2020
Granted: 17 April 2020

Applicant: Indian
No agent

I hope the rest over here will get their grants soon.
Good luck everyone.
Congratulations &#x1f44f;


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 offshore partner visa KomalAujla Visas and immigration 50 12-07-2016 02:45 AM
Subclass 309 / 100 offshore partner visa laurah1302 Visas and immigration 4 04-05-2014 08:35 PM
Offshore Partner visa 309/100 Vshah Visas and immigration 2 09-30-2013 09:27 AM
Offshore Partner Visa Final Checks 309 / 100 yourfriendkyle Visas and immigration 2 08-09-2012 10:14 AM
Medical Assessment Offshore 309/100 'Partner' visa Rygen Visas and immigration 4 11-23-2011 06:12 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com