Visitor visa subclass 600 help? - Page 2

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree15Likes

Visitor visa subclass 600 help? - Page 2


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From philippines

6 likes received
1 likes given
Talking I might just be lucky

Just recieved this today from vfs.


Your Passport Status
Processed application is ready for collection at the Australia Visa Application Centre on 18/08/2014.Applicants may collect their documents during the collection hour by providing the original visa payment receipt and original ID. A representative is also required to bring an authorisation letter and the copy of the applicant's ID.

CollegeGirl likes this.

  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 687
Users Flag! From kenya

160 likes received
87 likes given
Wish positive outcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by missus View Post
Just recieved this today from vfs.


Your Passport Status
Processed application is ready for collection at the Australia Visa Application Centre on 18/08/2014.Applicants may collect their documents during the collection hour by providing the original visa payment receipt and original ID. A representative is also required to bring an authorisation letter and the copy of the applicant's ID.

Dear Missus,

I pray to God that the result is positive one.

Kindly share the outcome with us right here.


Wish you success for your visa
Hassan

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
Hello,

I have a similar query so I thought maybe I should ask here rather than creating a new thread. I met a girl on-line (dating website) and we have got along well. She is from Philippines.

Now we want to know each other better and I would like to invite her to Australia. I am planning to apply for a visa on her behalf but I have just realised that I cannot sponsor her (for Subclass 600) as she is not my relative.

What is the best option in this case, if I wish to invite her to Australia?

If she applies for an unsponsored tourist visa I have a hunch it would be rejected as she won’t be able to prove sufficient financial resources.

Also, few years back I had sponsored my parents for a tourist visa, they actually never came. Does, this affect my case in case I am able to sponsor her.

If it helps, I may add that I work fulltime and earn over $200K per annum.


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 02:30 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,068
Users Flag! From australia

654 likes received
198 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXM23H View Post
Hello,

I have a similar query so I thought maybe I should ask here rather than creating a new thread. I met a girl on-line (dating website) and we have got along well. She is from Philippines.

Now we want to know each other better and I would like to invite her to Australia. I am planning to apply for a visa on her behalf but I have just realised that I cannot sponsor her (for Subclass 600) as she is not my relative.

What is the best option in this case, if I wish to invite her to Australia?

If she applies for an unsponsored tourist visa I have a hunch it would be rejected as she won’t be able to prove sufficient financial resources.

Also, few years back I had sponsored my parents for a tourist visa, they actually never came. Does, this affect my case in case I am able to sponsor her.

If it helps, I may add that I work fulltime and earn over $200K per annum.
Hi NXM23H
Your hunch is right without overwhelming proof that she has ties that will guarantee that she will return to the Philippines there is very little chance she would be granted a visa.Does she have any relatives here? Maybe they could sponsor her and you pay for the bond if one is required.
I would suggest you go to the Philippines, or Singapore or Hong Kong ( she won't need a visa to go there) and meet her in person , the decide if you wish to proceed further.

Dinkum likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesteve View Post
Hi NXM23H
Your hunch is right without overwhelming proof that she has ties that will guarantee that she will return to the Philippines there is very little chance she would be granted a visa.Does she have any relatives here? Maybe they could sponsor her and you pay for the bond if one is required.
I would suggest you go to the Philippines, or Singapore or Hong Kong ( she won't need a visa to go there) and meet her in person , the decide if you wish to proceed further.
That is exactly the problem mate. I cannot visit her(I am a corporate slave)

She does not have anyone in Australia. Are there any other(even expensive) alternatives.

Dinkum likes this.

  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 05:39 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,068
Users Flag! From australia

654 likes received
198 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXM23H View Post

That is exactly the problem mate. I cannot visit her(I am a corporate slave)

She does not have anyone in Australia. Are there any other(even expensive) alternatives.
Well if money isn't a problem, get her to put in an application and see how it goes. The worse thing that happens would be that you loose the application fee!
Don't forget to write an invitation letter yourself, stating you will cover all her costs.
Who knows you may get lucky!

Dinkum likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #17 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From philippines

6 likes received
1 likes given
I might be really lucky

I am granted a visitor visa for 3 months with the conditions of no further stay, no work, and max 3 months study. I've no words to say. I'm just so happy!

Dinkum and Hassali.abdi like this.

  #18 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:38 AM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Talking Congratulations!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missus View Post
I am granted a visitor visa for 3 months with the conditions of no further stay, no work, and max 3 months study. I've no words to say. I'm just so happy!
Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful time in Australia
Thanks for sharing the happy news with us.

Kind Regards,
Becky

__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

  #19 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 687
Users Flag! From kenya

160 likes received
87 likes given
Big congratulation to you !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missus View Post
I am granted a visitor visa for 3 months with the conditions of no further stay, no work, and max 3 months study. I've no words to say. I'm just so happy!
Dear Missus,

Big congratulation for your visa gran !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice visit and happy life with your boyfriend.

Kindly give us all that you included in your application, the number of days that you have been waiting, interview or not?


Thanks for sharing the better part of the Aus Immi with us.

Hassan

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #20 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 687
Users Flag! From kenya

160 likes received
87 likes given
Missus,

I wanted to know please the forms you filled, you indicated that you filled form 1419 which is sponsor's form. It is suppose to be filled by your sponsor. Who filled this? your boyfriend?
Which application form did you fill as an applicant?
What are the other documentation and evidence did you include?


Happy to ask those infor as I am interested in this visa.

Hassan

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Visitor (subclass 600) visa: Tourist or Sponsored Family Stream? jajp23 Visas and immigration 84 10-05-2016 09:55 AM
Visitor Visa 600 - Incentive To Return - problem mm7 Visas and immigration 12 07-18-2014 12:41 PM
Holidaying on Visitor FA / 600 Business Stream VIsa Eugene Visas and immigration 2 03-28-2014 06:32 AM
Help to apply a Visitor Visa 679 or 600 Dendi Visas and immigration 4 10-29-2013 10:25 PM
Visitor visa 600 - form 1419 (while partner visa is being processed) lehine Visas and immigration 6 06-14-2013 12:09 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com