PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 170

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1165Likes

PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 170


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1691 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 86
Users Flag! From australia

9 likes received
22 likes given
Wow just received email from embassy requesting a form 80 and original NBI form. Will be sending them early next week. Looks like things are progressing !!


  #1692 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:27 AM
abc's Avatar
abc abc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 273
Users Flag! From philippines

21 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdba188
Wow just received email from embassy requesting a form 80 and original NBI form. Will be sending them early next week. Looks like things are progressing !!
May I ask why need form 80?Whats about on these forms?


  #1693 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 161
Users Flag! From philippines

34 likes received
17 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc View Post
May I ask why need form 80?Whats about on these forms?
Form 80 is the "Personal Particulars" form which is for security purposes/information since we are from a high risk country. Hence, they ask it. I believe not everyone submitted the same but in most cases, it is.

I submitted mine with the application form. I hope they are satisfied with the details in it as it requires a lot of information especially if you have been traveling in and out of Philippines.

__________________

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1694 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 161
Users Flag! From philippines

34 likes received
17 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdba188 View Post
Wow just received email from embassy requesting a form 80 and original NBI form. Will be sending them early next week. Looks like things are progressing !!
Congratulations!!! Happy to hear most applications in our batch is moving forward

Well expect the grant sooner!

krissybaby likes this.
__________________

  #1695 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:45 AM
missinmahubby's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes given
Send a message via Yahoo to missinmahubby Send a message via Skype™ to missinmahubby
Hi guys,


I'm leaving Sydney on December and will lodge my PMV in our country, does anyone knows what documents needed to change my surname using hubby's surname? And how long does it takes to get the medical results once taken? Do they give the results afterwards or are they the one who assigned to forward those results to the embassy?


  #1696 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:47 AM
abc's Avatar
abc abc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 273
Users Flag! From philippines

21 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
Form 80 is the "Personal Particulars" form which is for security purposes/information since we are from a high risk country. Hence, they ask it. I believe not everyone submitted the same but in most cases, it is.

I submitted mine with the application form. I hope they are satisfied with the details in it as it requires a lot of information especially if you have been traveling in and out of Philippines.
Yes a bit strange coz not all here ask there co to submit form 80 )))


  #1697 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 161
Users Flag! From philippines

34 likes received
17 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by missinmahubby View Post
Hi guys,


I'm leaving Sydney on December and will lodge my PMV in our country, does anyone knows what documents needed to change my surname using hubby's surname? And how long does it takes to get the medical results once taken? Do they give the results afterwards or are they the one who assigned to forward those results to the embassy?
Got this information for your passport renewal using your spouse name:
For spouse of foreign national who would like to use their married surname:
Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of MC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by NSO. Transcribed Marriage Contract from the LCR is required when entries in NSO Marriage Contract are blurred or unreadable.
Report of Marriage duly authenticated by NSO if married abroad
Original and photocopy of Commission of Filipino Overseas (CFO) Guidance and Counseling Certificate of Attendance (required for first time applicants or renewal of passport to be used for the first time the surname of the husband)
For more information, this is the website of DFA Philippines.

For your medical, you have to lodge your PMV application first and wait for acknowledgement letter. Normally, the health request is attached to the email they will send to you and you will see the list of the medical required eg, Chest X-ray, HIV test and Medical Exam. The panel doctors will then submit the results via electronic to the department in Australia.

Hope this helps.

krissybaby likes this.
__________________

  #1698 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 157
Users Flag! From philippines

24 likes received
38 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdba188 View Post
Wow just received email from embassy requesting a form 80 and original NBI form. Will be sending them early next week. Looks like things are progressing !!
Your fiancee is in Cebu right? you can let her go directly to the Via center and submit the additional documents ..The earlier the better! looks like good news are coming your way very soon!

__________________
"If you have complete faith, nothing is impossible."God bless everyone!


  #1699 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:59 AM
missinmahubby's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes given
Send a message via Yahoo to missinmahubby Send a message via Skype™ to missinmahubby
Thanks Princess! The link you sent to me helps heaps! I


Hmnnn, any idea how long they'll gonna send an acknowledgement letter after lodgement? Are you still waiting for your grant letter? Hoping for the best for everyone here!


  #1700 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 04:00 AM
abc's Avatar
abc abc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 273
Users Flag! From philippines

21 likes received
6 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess

Got this information for your passport renewal using your spouse name:
For spouse of foreign national who would like to use their married surname:
Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of MC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by NSO. Transcribed Marriage Contract from the LCR is required when entries in NSO Marriage Contract are blurred or unreadable.
Report of Marriage duly authenticated by NSO if married abroad
Original and photocopy of Commission of Filipino Overseas (CFO) Guidance and Counseling Certificate of Attendance (required for first time applicants or renewal of passport to be used for the first time the surname of the husband)

For more information, this is the website of DFA Philippines.

For your medical, you have to lodge your PMV application first and wait for acknowledgement letter. Normally, the health request is attached to the email they will send to you and you will see the list of the medical required eg, Chest X-ray, HIV test and Medical Exam. The panel doctors will then submit the results via electronic to the department in Australia.

Hope this helps.
Thanks princess it will help heaps of us here who want to change there passport in their married surname.Like ya when I lodge my documents I used my old passport without change my married surname


Closed Thread

Tags
300, 309, philippines, pmv, spouse visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American in Philippines Tatoosh New member introductions 4 06-08-2013 05:43 AM
spouse visa 309 lodge in philippines touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 16 04-23-2013 01:31 PM
PMV or spouse visa (philippines to australia) jes24 Visas and immigration 15 01-22-2013 10:20 AM
Use an agent for Philippines? PeterS Visas and immigration 11 01-07-2013 08:58 PM
spouse visa lodged on october 2010 in the philippines? touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 5 04-20-2011 12:48 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com