PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 176

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1165Likes

PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 176


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1751 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 157
Users Flag! From philippines

24 likes received
38 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahal

Yeah, try to keep my self busy, I just enjoy every single day with my family.hope and pray everything doing is well. Are u in Manila?
Im from Bukidnon here in mindanao..yeah just enjoy everyday!

__________________
"If you have complete faith, nothing is impossible."God bless everyone!


  #1752 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 219
Users Flag! From philippines

15 likes received
3 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to allansarh
To Paigz thank you for the reply i really appriciated...by the way i dont have assigned C.O still waiting for just been in 4 weeks after i lodge my application,so hoping to hear from them about about assigned C.O..
@ kissybaby so u mean to say i will ring or email the embassy ask them if they recieved my CENOMAR and medical result..is that u mean to say?
Thank you for replying...

__________________

  #1753 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 157
Users Flag! From philippines

24 likes received
38 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by allansarh
To Paigz thank you for the reply i really appriciated...by the way i dont have assigned C.O still waiting for just been in 4 weeks after i lodge my application,so hoping to hear from them about about assigned C.O..
@ kissybaby so u mean to say i will ring or email the embassy ask them if they recieved my CENOMAR and medical result..is that u mean to say?
Thank you for replying...
If u want but do it when u reached 8weeks after lodgement. For sure if theres smething wrong with ur medical u, the clinic would have been in contact with u already.

__________________
"If you have complete faith, nothing is impossible."God bless everyone!


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1754 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 95
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissybaby View Post
Im from Bukidnon here in mindanao..yeah just enjoy everyday!
Hi krissybaby good am hehe too early! Just one question if you don't mine in your own knowledge what is that mean if they said my application is referred to senior migration officer? So curious


  #1755 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 106
Users Flag! From philippines

7 likes received
Hi.. Is there anyone here that lodged their visa in or a week before 20 July 2012?

in the australian embassy manila website.. it says there that they are processing, allocating/assessing applications lodged between June 29-July 20..
does this mean that they are trying to open our cases after 2 and half months of lodgement?

anyone here been contacted with their case officers? any other further docs that they've asked for? in our acknowledgement letter they didnt ask for our cenomar and birth cert of the sponsor.. only the applicants birth cert.. We just want to submit all the required docs so in time that they open our pmv app everything is complete...

Thanks...


  #1756 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 157
Users Flag! From philippines

24 likes received
38 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne
Hi.. Is there anyone here that lodged their visa in or a week before 20 July 2012?

in the australian embassy manila website.. it says there that they are processing, allocating/assessing applications lodged between June 29-July 20..
does this mean that they are trying to open our cases after 2 and half months of lodgement?

anyone here been contacted with their case officers? any other further docs that they've asked for? in our acknowledgement letter they didnt ask for our cenomar and birth cert of the sponsor.. only the applicants birth cert.. We just want to submit all the required docs so in time that they open our pmv app everything is complete...

Thanks...
Good morning Champagne! As for my knowledge from the acknowledgement letter they sent me, they attached pdf file with an instruction on how to order online for all NsO certificates. . . CENOMAR is also knwn as Certificate of singleness which as of my own understanding its stated as one of the requirement for sponsor and applicant if u r applying for PMV... but if u r applying for Spousal 309(married here in Philippines) the Cenomar will become Marriage advisory that can also be ordered online NsO. I knw its nt part of the written requirement but ive knwn about if by reading some applicants' archive concern in this forum. So might aswell provide everything.

Did u receive an email frm ur CO? When was ur application got acknowledged?

__________________
"If you have complete faith, nothing is impossible."God bless everyone!


  #1757 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 157
Users Flag! From philippines

24 likes received
38 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahal

Hi krissybaby good am hehe too early! Just one question if you don't mine in your own knowledge what is that mean if they said my application is referred to senior migration officer? So curious
Good morning Mahal, ive read and knew about senior migration officer through Vch's application..it means ur application was escalated to a senior staff with much more experiences to be able to decide with the complexity of ur application. Smetimes they call it final stage(not sure) ..whatever it means lets just be grateful that ur app is moving and trust the embassy that they are doing their best to finalise ur application. Lets pray for it! God bless

__________________
"If you have complete faith, nothing is impossible."God bless everyone!


  #1758 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 95
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissybaby View Post
Good morning Mahal, ive read and knew about senior migration officer through Vch's application..it means ur application was escalated to a senior staff with much more experiences to be able to decide with the complexity of ur application. Smetimes they call it final stage(not sure) ..whatever it means lets just be grateful that ur app is moving and trust the embassy that they are doing their best to finalise ur application. Lets pray for it! God bless
Hello krissy, ya even though waiting is killing me at least now I know the embassy is working on my application. I'm hoping that when I reach the 9 month mark or before it they will made a victorious decision. Thanks girl godbless us all... Cheers


  #1759 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 157
Users Flag! From philippines

24 likes received
38 likes given
Any updates for june applicants?

__________________
"If you have complete faith, nothing is impossible."God bless everyone!


  #1760 (permalink)  
Old 10-17-2012, 02:40 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Hi Krissybaby

Just today I'm officially in the "more evidences required" boat.

Our CO is requesting for more joint financial docs:
- Lease Agreement, which unfortunately doesn't have my name on it as I was still based in Australia when we decided to rent our place, and we didn't bother updating the lease when we had it renewed for a few times now.
- Utilities, none under my name either as I didn't have the required Phil gov issued ids back then
- I can only provide more details on our joint account, and my aussie bank and credit card statements

On the brighter side, our medical is ok. Just need to do a bit more leg work on financial stuff.


Hope someone from our batch will have a grant in the next few days.


God bless


Closed Thread

Tags
300, 309, philippines, pmv, spouse visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American in Philippines Tatoosh New member introductions 4 06-08-2013 05:43 AM
spouse visa 309 lodge in philippines touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 16 04-23-2013 01:31 PM
PMV or spouse visa (philippines to australia) jes24 Visas and immigration 15 01-22-2013 10:20 AM
Use an agent for Philippines? PeterS Visas and immigration 11 01-07-2013 08:58 PM
spouse visa lodged on october 2010 in the philippines? touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 5 04-20-2011 12:48 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com