PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 52

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1165Likes

PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 52


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #511 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 43
Users Flag! From australia

2 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycee View Post
thanks Cristeve, very true it is very difficult being apart from loved one, i felt that up to now, its been more than a year the last time he was with me thats why huh i miss him so much.. the worst is i hate to see him sad when he miss me, i am hurting more when i see him like that. But now thanks 2 God, He ended our waiting,, finally we can be togather... since ur fiance have been there already with tourist visa, I believe that is a very good shot to her application plus she has aunt there.
Am wishing u goodluck to ur fiance application, just patiently wait plus prayers,,, God bless
Wow 1 year !
We have only been apart 3 months and can't take another day without being with each other
In fact i'm thinking of flying to Cebu in mid Jan to be with her and hopefully around that time our visa gets processed and i could fly back to Australia with her.

Yes she was here early this year, has aunt here...lots of support, myself, also from my mom.
I have been to Philippines twice also..
They only asked for 2 extra doc's, my single status cert & her Cenomar as well when she lodged and they went through it all and said they pretty much have everything they need...
I hope you're right abou her tourist visa being a big help...it was actually approved in 2 days.
Yes and family helps with her Aunt here.

Edit: Have you been to Australia before on tourist visa?
And how many time did your Fiance visit you in Philippines?


Last edited by Cristeve; 12-06-2011 at 11:47 PM.

  #512 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Users Flag! From philippines

7 likes given
Good day everyone, I seldom visit here. We lodged our application last Sept 12' 11 and received an email last Nov. 23 from the senior case officer and asks for an add'l documents because there is a discrepancy with my first name. It was just today that I completed those docs. I am going to submit it by tomorrow... Hoping for an approval the soonest possible time. God willing.
Baptismal Certificate
Elementary School Records (137-E)
Secondary School Records
Transcript of Record
School Certificates/Diplomas
Government issued IDs eg SSS, GSIS, Phil Health, Postal ID, Voters ID, etc.
Court decision regarding change of name


Last edited by blessie; 12-09-2011 at 10:41 AM.

  #513 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Users Flag! From australia

42 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMkddj

I'm really happy for you.. I'm hoping mine will be soon. I really want to spend Xmas with my fiance.. God bless you!
Cheers
Hello joycee, my visa was granted already yesterday. I'm very happy

__________________
Cheers,
IMkddj

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #514 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMkddj View Post
Hello joycee, my visa was granted already yesterday. I'm very happy
Wow am so happy for u.. see... I told u God is good hehe...Congratulation and wishing u goodluck to ur future with ur partner, when is your plan to fly? and where state u intend to fo... wow am so happy for u. cheers


  #515 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 04:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Users Flag! From australia

42 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycee

Wow am so happy for u.. see... I told u God is good hehe...Congratulation and wishing u goodluck to ur future with ur partner, when is your plan to fly? and where state u intend to fo... wow am so happy for u. cheers
Thank u! It's so amazing ) I'm going to pickup my passport in VIA center in Makati on Wednesday. So planning to go back in Sydney next weekend. It's nice coz I'll spend my Xmas with my fiance. His family were very happy that I got the visa..
God is great!! God bless you and ur partner

__________________
Cheers,
IMkddj

  #516 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 31
Users Flag! From australia

6 likes received
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessie View Post
Good day everyone, I seldom visit here. We lodged our application last Sept 12' 11 and received an email last Nov. 23 from the senior case officer and asks for an add'l documents because there is a discrepancy with my first name. It was just today that I completed those docs. I am going to submit it by tomorrow... Hoping for an approval the soonest possible time. God willing.
Baptismal Certificate
Elementary School Records (137-E)
Secondary School Records
Transcript of Record
School Certificates/Diplomas
Government issued IDs eg SSS, GSIS, Phil Health, Postal ID, Voters ID, etc.
Court decision regarding change of name
Good luck Blessie. I hope your visa is granted soon so you can be in Oz for Christmas


  #517 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22
Users Flag! From philippines

5 likes received
Hi Everyone...

I am a Filipina who also married to Australian citizen.we are planning to apply spouse visa soon.I just have a simple question for you guys.

Do i need to submit 2 birth certificate 1 for me and for him? (or only me)
My husband was working abroad in the last 10 years,Does my husband need to submit police clearance as well?

Thanks!


  #518 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From australia

2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy26 View Post
Hi Everyone...

I am a Filipina who also married to Australian citizen.we are planning to apply spouse visa soon.I just have a simple question for you guys.

Do i need to submit 2 birth certificate 1 for me and for him? (or only me)
My husband was working abroad in the last 10 years,Does my husband need to submit police clearance as well?

Thanks!
Youll need a certified copy of his birth certificate and from my understanding a police clearance is needed only if you have a child included in your application


  #519 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 43
Users Flag! From australia

2 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig1971 View Post
Youll need a certified copy of his birth certificate and from my understanding a police clearance is needed only if you have a child included in your application
Police Clearance is needed no matter what.
I was asked for it at time of lodging.


  #520 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 530
Users Flag! From australia

68 likes received
The sponsor only submits a police clearance if their is a child involved.

Dave N likes this.

__________________
Whatnext: Australian Sponsor
Husband Brazilian

Closed Thread

Tags
300, 309, philippines, pmv, spouse visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American in Philippines Tatoosh New member introductions 4 06-08-2013 05:43 AM
spouse visa 309 lodge in philippines touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 16 04-23-2013 01:31 PM
PMV or spouse visa (philippines to australia) jes24 Visas and immigration 15 01-22-2013 10:20 AM
Use an agent for Philippines? PeterS Visas and immigration 11 01-07-2013 08:58 PM
spouse visa lodged on october 2010 in the philippines? touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 5 04-20-2011 12:48 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com