PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 521

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1165Likes

PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 521


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #5201 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 96
Users Flag! From philippines

38 likes received
31 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieboy07 View Post
Hi Wewen
You will be fine it is not like you can get lost sitting on a plane haha
Print a copy of the road rules to read at the airport to be ready to get a drivers license when you get here.
this is Queensland every state is different
Queensland's road rules book - Your Keys to Driving in Queensland (Department of Transport and Main Roads)


Well... probably Aussieboy... infact, my fiance sent me already a timetable on Airport- City to Varsity Lakes... so he'll just pick me up to the station. ha ha... And u? is ur fiancee travel alone?

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #5202 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2013, 05:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 96
Users Flag! From philippines

38 likes received
31 likes given
To Aussieboy... thanks anyway for this links... big help.. for my faince planning to move to maryborough..

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #5203 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2013, 06:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: queensland
Posts: 962
Users Flag! From australia

351 likes received
149 likes given
Yes I will pick her up at the airport as it is close to me, you will find most people friendly to help if you need it.

__________________


From: Philippines, Applied: 22 Aug 2012, Applied From: Cebu,Philippines, Visa Sub: 300 Prospective Marriage Visa, Application: Paper, Agent: No, Medicals: 11 Sep 2012, Police Checks: 30 Aug 2012, CO Assigned: 10 Oct 2012, Visa Granted: 04 Jul 2013, To: Australia

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #5204 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 96
Users Flag! From philippines

38 likes received
31 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieboy07 View Post
Yes I will pick her up at the airport as it is close to me, you will find most people friendly to help if you need it.

Shes lucky... but if he can move before im arrive... of course he'll gonna pick me up at the airport...

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #5205 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Hi there! I used to be a member of this forum but i couldn't log in to my old one. I would just like to thank everyone here for all their support, encouragement and advices it was very helpful. I am already here in australia holding a fiance visa. For all those who are still waiting for the result of their visa don't lose hope it will come at the right time.

By the way I live in Sydney and doesnt have much friends so if anyone here is interested let me know. Thank you. God speed!

CollegeGirl and Eleigh like this.

  #5206 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 47
Users Flag! From philippines

8 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilagirl View Post
Hi there! I used to be a member of this forum but i couldn't log in to my old one. I would just like to thank everyone here for all their support, encouragement and advices it was very helpful. I am already here in australia holding a fiance visa. For all those who are still waiting for the result of their visa don't lose hope it will come at the right time.

By the way I live in Sydney and doesnt have much friends so if anyone here is interested let me know. Thank you. God speed!
hello manilagirl,when did you arive in here? by the way i live in Victoria bit far in sydney but it would be nice to be your friend if you like.


  #5207 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 42
Users Flag! From australia

12 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewen View Post
Well... probably Aussieboy... infact, my fiance sent me already a timetable on Airport- City to Varsity Lakes... so he'll just pick me up to the station. ha ha... And u? is ur fiancee travel alone?
Hi Wewen
You think your fiance would come pick you up at the Airport as its obviously the first time traveling and being in Australia , my fiance will hopefully be flying out to Australia in next month to Sydney on a tourist visa i live in Newcastle about 3hrs from Sydney and i have no hesitation in driving down to pick her and her son up at Airport i want to be there when they come of plane for there first trip here.

cheers
Woody

mrswooody007 likes this.

  #5208 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2013, 07:13 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 42
Users Flag! From australia

12 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Hi all.

My fiance is back in Philippines, she emailed DIAC as she was requested to inform them she was back. Now we wait for the visa notification to be sent. She was informed by email at the beginning of the month that notification will take up to 2 weeks.

As soon as the visa notification comes through she's head to Cebu to do the CFO and then she'll be back
Hi Romulus
My Fiance and me are about to put our application in for PMV hopefully this week then we are hoping to get her out on a tourist visa was your fiance on one and did she have to do the CFO before she come out on the tourist visa??

thanks for your help
Cheers
Woody


  #5209 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 96
Users Flag! From philippines

38 likes received
31 likes given
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody007 View Post
Hi Wewen
You think your fiance would come pick you up at the Airport as its obviously the first time traveling and being in Australia , my fiance will hopefully be flying out to Australia in next month to Sydney on a tourist visa i live in Newcastle about 3hrs from Sydney and i have no hesitation in driving down to pick her and her son up at Airport i want to be there when they come of plane for there first trip here.

cheers
Woody
Well i think so Woody007... my fiance really likes surprises... And if its not? A big challenge.. ha ha...

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #5210 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 96
Users Flag! From philippines

38 likes received
31 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody007 View Post
Hi Romulus
My Fiance and me are about to put our application in for PMV hopefully this week then we are hoping to get her out on a tourist visa was your fiance on one and did she have to do the CFO before she come out on the tourist visa??

thanks for your help
Cheers
Woody
As i have known about cfo... it is a requirement to exit phil... whatever visas u got..and it must be done once... correct someone if im wrong..

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Closed Thread

Tags
300, 309, philippines, pmv, spouse visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American in Philippines Tatoosh New member introductions 4 06-08-2013 05:43 AM
spouse visa 309 lodge in philippines touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 16 04-23-2013 01:31 PM
PMV or spouse visa (philippines to australia) jes24 Visas and immigration 15 01-22-2013 10:20 AM
Use an agent for Philippines? PeterS Visas and immigration 11 01-07-2013 08:58 PM
spouse visa lodged on october 2010 in the philippines? touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 5 04-20-2011 12:48 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com