PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 99

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1165Likes

PMV or Spouse Visa from the Philippines - Page 99


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #981 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 50
Users Flag! From philippines

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by myleen_you View Post
I did send an e-mail and received electronic response..none reply from the embassy yet. Yes, their phone lines are busy, i tried many hot lines just to be connected. Finally, i was able to talked to their customer service representative to inquire the status of my application. I lodged mine on March 3 and was acknowledged March 5. As per the CSR, my application is now on-process but he did not confirm if its been allocated to CO. As per him, CO normally sends e-mail. Let us keep on praying
Yup lets keep on praying.. its one step closer... this waiting period is going to be worth it.. chill


  #982 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by medmbalu View Post
My partner emailed the embassy last Friday to make follow up because his was lodged Jan 27 and yet no news about the status of the application.Then last Monday he received an email that his application is to be allocated to a case officer, Then he was called by the CO for a phone interview about our relationship and why I didn't include him when I applied for Australia. Our main reason is the 1 yr relationship requirement. The CO said that processing is 6-9 mos. but we are still hoping it could be less than that.
What visa is applied for?


  #983 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:47 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by myleen_you View Post
I did send an e-mail and received electronic response..none reply from the embassy yet. Yes, their phone lines are busy, i tried many hot lines just to be connected. Finally, i was able to talked to their customer service representative to inquire the status of my application. I lodged mine on March 3 and was acknowledged March 5. As per the CSR, my application is now on-process but he did not confirm if its been allocated to CO. As per him, CO normally sends e-mail. Let us keep on praying
Hi myleen_you.. that's good, at least you reached a representative. One of these days, a visa will be granted, and more to go. Clock is ticking, it is indeed a very long wait but we will all be with our loved ones very soon! Where are yous gonna be based btw?


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #984 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy2tommy View Post
Hi myleen_you.. that's good, at least you reached a representative. One of these days, a visa will be granted, and more to go. Clock is ticking, it is indeed a very long wait but we will all be with our loved ones very soon! Where are yous gonna be based btw?
Yeap tammy! We are all one step closer. We will be based in WA City of Perth. What about you guys?


  #985 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy2tommy View Post
What visa is applied for?
Partner visa 309.. We have a kid which I was able to include in my application. When I applied May 2010 for a 176 visa, I was pregnant,but we still don't have a 1 yr relationship. when I gave birth I filed change of circumstance and able to include our son. That's why we just have to do another application for him which is the 309.. The CO said I should've included him. If only I knew that's possible I should've done that.


  #986 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by myleen_you View Post
Yeap tammy! We are all one step closer. We will be based in WA City of Perth. What about you guys?
I'll be based in Sydney. I just miss my husband so much. He even told me that what I'm feeling right now is like when you really want to pee, the closer you are to the toilet, the more impatient you get lol.


  #987 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Users Flag! From australia

hi all just thought i would put up my wifes time line for info , we have been asked to send extra docs in which we have done on april 24th which our c/o has confirmed to have recieved now hoping that the visa will follow soon

From: Philippines, Applied: 04 Jan 2012, Applied From: Manila Philippines, Visa Sub: 309 Partner temporary Offshore, Application: Paper, Agent: No, Medicals: 05 Mar 2012, Police Checks: 15 Mar 2012, CO Assigned: 30 Mar 2012, To: Australia.


  #988 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From philippines

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by robanalyn View Post
hi all just thought i would put up my wifes time line for info , we have been asked to send extra docs in which we have done on april 24th which our c/o has confirmed to have recieved now hoping that the visa will follow soon

From: Philippines, Applied: 04 Jan 2012, Applied From: Manila Philippines, Visa Sub: 309 Partner temporary Offshore, Application: Paper, Agent: No, Medicals: 05 Mar 2012, Police Checks: 15 Mar 2012, CO Assigned: 30 Mar 2012, To: Australia.
hi robanalyn,, just curious,, so it took more or less a month for them to receive the docus? where is your wife now?


  #989 (permalink)  
Old 05-21-2012, 03:21 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From philippines

3 likes received
Good day Guys,

Any news from the visa office with regards to your visa applications?


  #990 (permalink)  
Old 05-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Users Flag! From australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy2tommy View Post
hi robanalyn,, just curious,, so it took more or less a month for them to receive the docus? where is your wife now?
it took just under 2 weeks for them to get the extra docs via courier my wife is waiting patiently in negros


Closed Thread

Tags
300, 309, philippines, pmv, spouse visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American in Philippines Tatoosh New member introductions 4 06-08-2013 05:43 AM
spouse visa 309 lodge in philippines touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 16 04-23-2013 01:31 PM
PMV or spouse visa (philippines to australia) jes24 Visas and immigration 15 01-22-2013 10:20 AM
Use an agent for Philippines? PeterS Visas and immigration 11 01-07-2013 08:58 PM
spouse visa lodged on october 2010 in the philippines? touch_of_pink2000 Visas and immigration 5 04-20-2011 12:48 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com