Applying from singapore - Page 17

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree121Likes

Applying from singapore - Page 17


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #161 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 118
Users Flag! From singapore

56 likes received
11 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT1 View Post
Does anyone have any idea if an 309 application is on final assessment stage. However it is not the finalization level. Any one with similar experience?
I can share my experience - I kept sending evidence every two weeks (part of the reason was because the visa office is so near to my work place) and the CO had to call me to stop sending them because they have more than enough. Another part of the reason why I kept sending evidence was because during my application was lack of evidence at the initial stage but we have managed to give the necessary to get an approval.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all!

martin_K likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #162 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 12:03 AM
KT1 KT1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 109
Users Flag! From singapore

18 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachtart View Post
I can share my experience - I kept sending evidence every two weeks (part of the reason was because the visa office is so near to my work place) and the CO had to call me to stop sending them because they have more than enough. Another part of the reason why I kept sending evidence was because during my application was lack of evidence at the initial stage but we have managed to give the necessary to get an approval.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all!
Hi Peachtart...thanks for sharing. Guess I have submitted the necessary documents to substantiate to derive at the final assessment stage. CO has added it was doing fine which will be heavy load off my mind. Only outstanding is the estimated application approval date.

Have you packed up and moved to OZ? Use a relocation movers to move your stuff?

themuel likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #163 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2015, 01:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 118
Users Flag! From singapore

56 likes received
11 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT1 View Post
Hi Peachtart...thanks for sharing. Guess I have submitted the necessary documents to substantiate to derive at the final assessment stage. CO has added it was doing fine which will be heavy load off my mind. Only outstanding is the estimated application approval date.

Have you packed up and moved to OZ? Use a relocation movers to move your stuff?
Sometimes they don't tell so I just thought I'd just keep submitting new evidence as and when I have them.

I just came back from Oz for the Easter weekend and am planning to relocate there in late May / June. I don't intend to use a relocation movers as I have most stuff there already and I am still making a few trips back to Singapore for the wedding later this year. So we will see how things go. Have you decided on one? Let us know if it's any good in case we're interested.

Also, any idea on an estimated approval date from your CO? Best of luck!

themuel likes this.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #164 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2015, 02:34 AM
KT1 KT1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 109
Users Flag! From singapore

18 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachtart View Post
Sometimes they don't tell so I just thought I'd just keep submitting new evidence as and when I have them.

I just came back from Oz for the Easter weekend and am planning to relocate there in late May / June. I don't intend to use a relocation movers as I have most stuff there already and I am still making a few trips back to Singapore for the wedding later this year. So we will see how things go. Have you decided on one? Let us know if it's any good in case we're interested.

Also, any idea on an estimated approval date from your CO? Best of luck!
Lucky you able to travel to bring your stuff over a period of time. I have decided on a company called Links Relocations. Will definitely keep you updated on this.

By the way I am on whatsapp chat with Mschyz. We hope to start a group chat to help and exchange information before moving to Oz and while in OZ. Please PM me so we can have you added to the group (if you wish).

My guess maybe 4-6 weeks to approval?


Reply With Quote
  #165 (permalink)  
Old 04-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes received
4 likes given
Hi guys! I am glad to have finally stumbled upon this thread! I am about to lodge my PMV application next week, and I am back at the forums to read anything about how soon VFS Singapore grants PMVs. I am an S pass holder and working here in SG for 5 years now. My current S pass will expire on July 23, 2015, I'm kind of concerned if it will it affect my applicationI. And I am just curious about the medical checks, what were included (HIV, breast exams, etc). Not that I am worried about failing my health checks, but I always go cold feet with medical checks.


Last edited by martin_K; 04-10-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #166 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 98
Users Flag! From singapore

27 likes received
88 likes given
Welcome to the Forum Martin!

I am also an Spass holder but my application is a Spouse 309. If your current Spass will expire soon, you will definetly need to submit the latest SPASS copy to your officer. I believe you will received an email from your officer to remind you about this. It wont affect your application, maybe unless your SPass didnt renewed anymore then your officer will make a necesarry decision which only them can know.

as per medicals, all you mentioned is correct including chest xrays too, full body examination.

hope this helps!

GOD BLESS!

THEMUEL



Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_K View Post
Hi guys! I am glad to have finally stumbled upon this thread! I am about to lodge my PMV application next week, and I am back at the forums to read anything about how soon VFS Singapore grants PMVs. I am an S pass holder and working here in SG for 5 years now. My current S pass will expire on July 23, 2015, I'm kind of concerned if it will it affect my applicationI. And I am just curious about the medical checks, what were included (HIV, breast exams, etc). Not that I am worried about failing my health checks, but I always go cold feet with medical checks.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #167 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes received
4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuel View Post
Welcome to the Forum Martin!

I am also an Spass holder but my application is a Spouse 309. If your current Spass will expire soon, you will definetly need to submit the latest SPASS copy to your officer. I believe you will received an email from your officer to remind you about this. It wont affect your application, maybe unless your SPass didnt renewed anymore then your officer will make a necesarry decision which only them can know.

as per medicals, all you mentioned is correct including chest xrays too, full body examination.

hope this helps!

GOD BLESS!

THEMUEL
Thanks Themuel!
I lodged our application yesterday! The waiting starts!


Reply With Quote
  #168 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 98
Users Flag! From singapore

27 likes received
88 likes given
GodBless martin!

Anything Ure confused or wants to clarify we will help u as much as we can!

Take care!

Looking forward that there are good news soon!

Themuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_K View Post
Thanks Themuel!
I lodged our application yesterday! The waiting starts!

martin_K likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #169 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2015, 09:16 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From singapore

6 likes received
5 likes given
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I submitted by application in early Feb 2015, updated my medical checkup on late Feb and sent in my police clearance in mid April 2015. I'm Singaporean and my husband is a PR in Australia, anyone has any idea how long more I have to wait before the visa will be finalised? I wish I have the timeline so that I can plan when can I resign from my current job to move over.

Also my application was done online via immi website.

Eozzz


Reply With Quote
  #170 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2015, 12:34 PM
KT1 KT1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 109
Users Flag! From singapore

18 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eozzz View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I submitted by application in early Feb 2015, updated my medical checkup on late Feb and sent in my police clearance in mid April 2015. I'm Singaporean and my husband is a PR in Australia, anyone has any idea how long more I have to wait before the visa will be finalised? I wish I have the timeline so that I can plan when can I resign from my current job to move over.

Also my application was done online via immi website.

Eozzz
Hi Eozzz,

Welcome. I too applied in Nov 2014 and still waiting for 309 to be granted. There has been cases of an average 5 - 8 months processing time.

Hope this helps!

KT1

themuel likes this.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with PMV Requirements (Filipina applying visa in Singapore) faith_pmw Visas and immigration 43 08-28-2014 05:24 AM
Singapore Help rsgurlygirl Visas and immigration 22 01-05-2014 12:12 AM
Singapore to Adelaide SA bloojet International Travel 0 06-07-2013 11:11 AM
Hi Everyone im from singapore alex101 New member introductions 2 08-10-2011 03:37 AM
Greetings to Australia from Singapore! coollinux New member introductions 1 12-20-2009 10:50 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com