Spouse visa 309

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Becky26

Spouse visa 309


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2014, 06:27 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From india

Spouse visa 309

Hello All,

I am from India. My Hubby is an Australian citizen. I have applied for partner visa on last year july,2013. My case officer was allocated on january 2014. Then requested for PCC to submit and photos of togetherness. All done within 28 days timeframe.

During that time, i got job in a private company and am working there for past four months... Meantime i was chasing DIAC for my status. After nth time, I got a call from case officer to again submit photos of togetherness, chat details etc etc.. I was bit upset of this questions from my case officer regarding our relationship,my job details etc etc. Again i have forwarded photos of togetherness, chat details through mail.. Now im waiting for more than a year for the status.

Can anyone please help me what will be the next step they take?? will they again call and ask for more details after i gave the second time also... ?? When will the process can get complete?? do nyone have any idea about it?? will INDIA be falling under high risk country??? I dont know the reason for the delay... Need clarity plz!!


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomathi Raj View Post
Hello All,

I am from India. My Hubby is an Australian citizen. I have applied for partner visa on last year july,2013. My case officer was allocated on january 2014. Then requested for PCC to submit and photos of togetherness. All done within 28 days timeframe.

During that time, i got job in a private company and am working there for past four months... Meantime i was chasing DIAC for my status. After nth time, I got a call from case officer to again submit photos of togetherness, chat details etc etc.. I was bit upset of this questions from my case officer regarding our relationship,my job details etc etc. Again i have forwarded photos of togetherness, chat details through mail.. Now im waiting for more than a year for the status.

Can anyone please help me what will be the next step they take?? will they again call and ask for more details after i gave the second time also... ?? When will the process can get complete?? do nyone have any idea about it?? will INDIA be falling under high risk country??? I dont know the reason for the delay... Need clarity plz!!
I applied for partner 309/100 visa in July 2013 as well and am waiting for my visa to be approved. My case officer also requested for additional proof of relationship twice, first when I attended my face to face interview in February and then the second time was in April. Although my circumstances are different to yours.
My case officer has requested for a new Indian PCC (the one that I submitted at the time of application has expired) and the paper for it is taking time, hence the delay.

Can you please share your date of application? Have you heard anything from your CO since you sent the second set of additional documents? Could you please share what your case officer's initials are? Maybe I can help you figure out the processing trends of your case officer as there are about 20 case officers working in AHC New Delhi ATM.
You need to request your case officer for an update as to why things are taking so long.

The next step/final step- will be when your case officer sends your application to the final queue. As per current trend, AHC New Delhi is granting visas 30-40 days since the date of queue.
So you need to find out whether or not your file has been forwarded to the final queue by your case officer.

Majority of the cases are finalized well within AHC New Delhi's indicative processing time frame of 8-11 months, let alone going over the 12 month period.
Yes! India is a high risk country.

Look forward to your reply. Please do keep us updated. Thank You!
Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From india

Hi Becky,

Thanks a lot for your reply... Today i have checked my status of my application where it was updated

'Your Passport / Document/Notification Letter has been handed over / Dispatched/Emailed to Applicant / Representative on 11/09/2014'

I didnt receive any email as of now, but i am very much curious to know about my status. Do anyone have idea about what the notification letter contains???

Your reply is much appreciated!!

Thanks
Gomathi


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomathi Raj View Post
Hi Becky,

Thanks a lot for your reply... Today i have checked my status of my application where it was updated

'Your Passport / Document/Notification Letter has been handed over / Dispatched/Emailed to Applicant / Representative on 11/09/2014'

I didnt receive any email as of now, but i am very much curious to know about my status. Do anyone have idea about what the notification letter contains???

Your reply is much appreciated!!

Thanks
Gomathi
Hey Gomathi,

No worries, happy to help
1 quick question, where did the above status appear?
I have never heard of this status. Did you send in your passport as well with your application?
I'm guessing you are wanting to know what the visa grant notification letter reads. I'm not too sure of the exact wording as I'm still waiting for mine

Although I'm guessing it will have your details like full name, date of birth, you visa subclass, your visa grant date, visa grant number, initial entry date, etc.
Also the visa conditions of your subclass.

Seniors, please help. Thank You!
Look forward to your reply. Thank You!
Hope this helps. Good Luck and hope you get your visa soon.

Kind Regards,
Becky

__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From india

Becky,

We have lodged at VFS office only. I have seen the status of my application in the following link where you can track your application

https://www.visaservices.org.in/DIAC...ndiaNepal.html


The status shows 'NOTIFICATION LETTER' and not 'VISA GRANT LETTER'.
Will 'NOTIFICATION LETTER' means the same as 'VISA GRANT LETTER'. Because i am little nervous about the status.

Thanks


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Question Please Help Seniors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomathi Raj View Post
Becky,

We have lodged at VFS office only. I have seen the status of my application in the following link where you can track your application

https://www.visaservices.org.in/DIAC...ndiaNepal.html


The status shows 'NOTIFICATION LETTER' and not 'VISA GRANT LETTER'.
Will 'NOTIFICATION LETTER' means the same as 'VISA GRANT LETTER'. Because i am little nervous about the status.

Thanks
Thanks for your reply
Oohh!! This page has never shown me any update since I lodged my visa...LOL

I'm so sorry but I have no idea what the notification letter would have in it.
CollegeGirl/seniors please help here!

I hope someone sees this post and can help us
You might wanna wait for a few replies. I apologise!
Good Luck!! i really hope it's your visa grant notification letter
Please do update us when you get the good news

Kind Regards,
Becky


__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 01:39 AM
CollegeGirl's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 9,033
Users Flag! From usa

4424 likes received
6268 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky26 View Post
Thanks for your reply
Oohh!! This page has never shown me any update since I lodged my visa...LOL

I'm so sorry but I have no idea what the notification letter would have in it.
CollegeGirl/seniors please help here!

I hope someone sees this post and can help us
You might wanna wait for a few replies. I apologise!
Good Luck!! i really hope it's your visa grant notification letter
Please do update us when you get the good news

Kind Regards,
Becky

Sorry - I don't know either! I'm not familiar with that system since I've never seen it before. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it's probably just that their system just uses the same wording whether you're granted or denied and it's probably an approval (since most applications are approved) but who knows.

__________________
Original Nationality: US
Visa #1: PMV (300) through Washington, D.C
Applied: April 2013.
Visa Granted: January 2014.
Visa #2: Subclass 820 (From PMV).
Applied: End of April 2014.
Visa Granted: Early July 2014.
Visa #3: 801 (PR)
Eligibility Date: End of April 2016 (Applied a month prior).
PR Granted: Early April 2017.

  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Becky26's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,415
Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Thumbs up Good Luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeGirl View Post
Sorry - I don't know either! I'm not familiar with that system since I've never seen it before. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it's probably just that their system just uses the same wording whether you're granted or denied and it's probably an approval (since most applications are approved) but who knows.
Thank you for your reply CG!

I hope really hope its a grant letter for the OP.
Good Luck!! Please update us when you hear from AHC. Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Becky

CollegeGirl likes this.

__________________
2 Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Location: Paper Application, DIBP Brisbane
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019
Citizenship Ceremony: Awaiting

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
spouse visa 309 steve.z Visas and immigration 3 07-03-2014 11:18 AM
Spouse Visa 309 UserS Immigration Timelines 0 07-03-2014 04:07 AM
Re: Spouse Visa 309 Gomathi Raj Visas and immigration 4 04-29-2014 09:24 PM
Spouse Visa 309 shahan Visas and immigration 10 07-10-2013 11:15 PM
Spouse visa 309 Maestro New member introductions 1 07-26-2010 10:48 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com